Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage (1188 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / How Did Your Last Relationship End? / How Did Your Last Relationship End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by Swizdoe(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2014
I came across a post by a female Nlder saying if its a must that every relationship end up in marriage. I was even surprised that it was coming from a female.
IMO, why would you be in a relationship with someone when you don't see any future with him/her. Some are in a relationship so that they can belong, while away time, prove a point (e.g getting back at their ex) or for personal gains (which is called friend with benefits).
No matter how much magnitude a relationship has, as long as it lacks direction. Its just a waste of time, energy and probably money on the part of both parties involved.
But that's just my own opinion and not the opinion of many. So do you think every relationship should end up in marriage or not
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by holatin(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
no to the guy and yes to the gurls
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by chimerase2: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Must everi relationship end up in sex undecided
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by iceberylin(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
70% end up in Tears undecided

2 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by Kimmo(f): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Depends on the stage of one's life, I suppose. Teens should date for the fun of it, once you hit 20, the relationship better have a future.
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:
70% end up in Tears undecided

Make that 90% undecided undecided
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by ximarro(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
I agree with your opinion. I think there is no point going into a relationship if u've not carefully had a meeting with yourself on the issue of your future with that person. No need sampling various partners cos to me it's a waste of precious time. You can have close friends of the opposite sex but when it comes to being more than friends, one should be able to tell where it will end and if marriage is notin sight, then to me, it's not worth it.
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by iceberylin(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Make that 90% undecided undecided
THats what i had in mind sha
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
For what now
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
I don't expect every 'relationship' to end in marriage but at a minimum, every 'relationship' should be open to the possibility of marriage.
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
I agree wt d op.
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by BreezyRita(f): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
striktlymi:
I don't expect every 'relationship' to end in marriage but at a minimum, every 'relationship' should be open to the possibility of marriage.

Exactly! How come you always comment like I would? You a mind reader? cheesy
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by Swizdoe(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
no to the guy and yes to the gurls
If I may ask, why?
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by Swizdoe(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kimmo:
Depends on the stage of one's life, I suppose. Teens should date for the fun of it, once you hit 20, the relationship better have a future.
I agree with your write-up.... Teenage dating is more lke peeps getting their groove on.
I believe a girl should be a able define her relationship atleast from the age of 19 while 20 for a male.
Re: Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage by holatin(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Swizdoe:

If I may ask, why?
a guy may still be contemplating if she is d right choice or not but A girl is thinking time don dey go oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Ways On How To Overcome A Heartbreak(come In) / My Shortest Relationship / My Encounter With An MTN Customer Care Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.