Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? (5663 Views)

Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Can someone help me.

I was watching a few video clips of healing and deliverance sessions in TB Joshua's SCOAN church yesterday and said to myself, wow , these people are very good actors and actresses.

So in my own small logic , I added one and one together to come up with the notion that TB Joshua may have a school of drama and acting where people are trained to behave the way they do on Emmanuel TV.

You need to pay careful and detailed attention to realise that almost all the healings and prophecies are fake but it will take a very attentive and intelligent person to spot these fakeries.

Let us give credit where credit is due, these people can act well sha !

So what do you think, could there be a secret school for drama , acting and video editing within the SCOAN church ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Stop this blasphemy Frosbel! angry
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
AdeniyiA:
Stop this blasphemy Frosbel! angry

Blaspheming against who ? God or TB Joshua ?

cool

4 Likes

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
frosbel:

Blaspheming against who ? God or TB Joshua ?

cool
when the Bible says blasphemy against the Holy Spirit would not be forgiven, what does it mean to blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
Matthew 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
AdeniyiA:

when the Bible says blasphemy against the Holy Spirit would not be forgiven, what does it mean to blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?

is TB Joshua the Holy Spirit ?

8 Likes

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by paycash: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
So you understand things about TBJ than God ,15,000 attendance and million viewers all over the world.
All of you that criticized every servant of God are not a Christian not to talk if you are prophet , But only prophet can proof who is a servant of God.

1 Like

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
^^

“For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life….” (Matt. 7:14).

5 Likes

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by gabe15(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
dis op is high on weed . go and get a job
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by PastorKun(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
I am not sure if Tb joshua has an acting school but I am almost certain that his partner in crime(oyakhilome) has one.

11 Likes

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
frosbel:

is TB Joshua the Holy Spirit ?
He's not and can never be, but calling the moves of the Holy Spirit acts and dramas it's.
What many people could not come to term with is that miracles can still happen even more than it was in the days of old.
TB Joshua has been on this for 25yrs now, with nothing like you've insinuated.
I'm just telling you to be 101% sure about spiritual things before making decision to take side. Blasphemy in this case involve arrogating Holy Spirit works to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Rich4god(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sometimes, I used to believe that some miracle being shown on tv are staged manage....
Just like my friend will say, how can a pastor heal a man born blind... Then in a bid to prove his healing, the man will then start naming the colors of the cloths the pastor is wearing. How did he get to knw that, since he didnt knw wch color is wch...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Elijah78: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2014
PastorKun:
I am not sure if Tb joshua has an acting school but I am almost certain that his partner in crime(oyakhilome) has one.

They don't actually run acting schools i suppose, but those who come for healing are asked to either shout or do one or two things when the man of God prays or touches or prophecies to them. You can have a good experience about this if you personally visit. Note that you cannot just walk in and out of Synagogue at will, you cannot chose where to sit, they do it for you after alot of brainwashing by the ushers. Talking from experience. It is good to pay a visit there.

2 Likes

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by gabe15(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2014
bros y u too dae lie like dis

1 Like

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by BobNeli(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2014
AdeniyiA:

Why are wasting ur bites with this mumu? He or she didnt even make a point. Thought he was going to spot a particular scene for his suspition. But not. I ahve never seen idioticity in this class b4
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Boss13: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
PastorKun:

Pastor Kun, which ones grin You shall hate Chris Oyakhilome
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Boss13: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Elijah78:

They don't actually run acting schools i suppose, but those who come for healing are asked to either shout or do one or two things when the man of God prays or touches or prophecies to them. You can have a good experience about this if you personally visit. Note that you cannot just walk in and out of Synagogue at will, you cannot chose where to sit, they do it for you after alot of brainwashing by the ushers. Talking from experience. It is good to pay a visit there.

Please share your experience for our overall benefit

1 Like

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by PastorKun(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Boss13:

Pastor Kun, which ones grin You shall hate Chris Oyakhilome

I don't hate him, it's the fraud he stands for and represents that I resent.

5 Likes

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Elijah78: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Boss13:

Please share your experience for our overall benefit

Well, just a bit of my experience, when i first visited, Note that worshipers start queuing there as early as 4AM with the idea that first come you will sit in front.

The church gates normally open as from 6AM meanwhile you already have a real queue along the street there with people agitating, almost fighting, others come late and want to stand first etc.

When the gates are open, come and see rush and almost fighting, thanks to the police officers watching the synagogue. The usher who was there even told us that the gates have been broken about 4times due to the mad rush of worshipers to enter to the church.

When the gates are open, normally according to the queue, the first may be 10 people are assigned to an usher, depending on how many ushers are at service, you might have a set of about 4 groups being attended to by ushers.

In my own group, we were told that firstly here our greetings is Emmanuel meaning God with us, they told us we have a prophet of our time who speaks directly with God and all you need is to open your mind! If the prophet is passing by and doesn't talk to you, don't shout, it only means there is no word for you. After all you coming to the arena of liberty is already deliverance, it was destined by God. Then they asked one question, ""who here really wants to see the prophet?"" one lady raise up her hand, she was immediately whisk to the far back of the balcony, we were calm. Then the usher told us that well the man of God will distribute anointed water, and that if she is the one giving us, it might not work, she laughed. Then she told me personally that since i am well dressed she will take me infront. she then took me and made me to sit 4 rows to the alter where the man of God stands to preach. Many other things that i cannot remember.

While in church while service was going on, there were two empty seats by me, 2 young ladies came and sat there, immediately one usher came and ask them that ''who send you here''? they were immediately whisk out.

Also something i noticed was that if you don't buy the message of last week which is about a dollar, you will not have access to the prayer request form!

Lastly underneath the choir is where real business goes on, during service you can go there to buy your anointed water and receive either the prophets pic frames etc.

Well what i am saying here may not directly be linked to the fact that people are trained to act, but i have an experience with a colleague who went to synagogue last dec on his own and i saw him on the prayer line shouting that he cannot walk, while putting on neck braces and waist braces, thinks i never saw him use at work? This is someone who has been doing his daily job without being aided?

If you read the Sir John's post on the healing school, you might have a clue that these people are advice to behave in a certain way when approached by these men of gods

Anyway, just food for thought.

thanks

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by davien(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
I remember the time TBJ said he could set a cow on fire just like elijah did.... lol cheesy
Those were my christian days....watching dumbed down television programmes like emmanueltv..

2 Likes

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Boss13: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks Elijah for sharing. Probably the seat you sat was meant for people who dresses well - the big buck guys, with the fat tithe or offering

3 Likes

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
This should be interesting.....
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Funjosh(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
You guys should stop all these against the Prophet undecided
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Natasha2(f): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
see the op feeling smart oh please, staged indeed and they are able to fool every one? And you just happened to notice it cos YOU watched carefully.
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by paulGrundy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
frosbel:
Can someone help me.

I was watching a few video clips of healing and deliverance sessions in TB Joshua's SCOAN church yesterday and said to myself, wow , these people are very good actors and actresses.

So in my own small logic , I added one and one together to come up with the notion that TB Joshua may have a school of drama and acting where people are trained to behave the way they do on Emmanuel TV.

You need to pay careful and detailed attention to realise that almost all the healings and prophecies are fake but it will take a very attentive and intelligent person to spot these fakeries.

So what do you think, could there be a secret school for drama , acting and video editing within the SCOAN church ?

Maybe, Jim iyke must have been paid handsomely to come and act.

Likes of The king of Zulu and president Attah mills, left their important duties and flew thousands of Kilometres to synagogue to come and act a 5 minutes show. grin grin grin

Frosbel you are the most intelligent nairalander I have ever met. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by akinsadeez(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
is there a particular way that those are being delivered are supposed to act If no, then how can you come to the conclusion that those you saw are purportedly acting.

You watched the video clips and said to yourself ''these people are very good actors and actresses''. Just like that! Wow. smh undecided
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by gabe15(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2014
op all u Knw Hw to do is to criticize . if u think is acting y don't u go and open ur church too and start acting ..yeye dae smell
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2014
paulGrundy:

Maybe, Jim iyke must have been paid handsomely to come and act.

Likes of The king of Zulu and president Attah mills, left their important duties and flew thousands of Kilometres to synagogue to come and act a 5 minutes show. grin grin grin

Frosbel you are the most intelligent nairalander I have ever met. grin grin

lol, and do you want me to open the scandal about Jim Iyke or Attah mills who eventually died tongue

And while you are at it, can you tell me what useless predictions ( which are mostly false or doctored ) such as football matches, plane crashes etc have to do with the salvation of souls ?

Keep deluding yourself grin

4 Likes

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by paulGrundy(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2014
frosbel:

lol, and do you want me to open the scandal about Jim Iyke or Attah mills who eventually died tongue

Are you serious?! shocked shocked

Am all ears ! Please divulge the details of your ground breaking bedroom investigation. Pleeeeaaase tell us we are dieing to know. grin

And while you are at it, can you tell me what useless predictions ( which are mostly false or doctored ) such as football matches, plane crashes etc have to do with the salvation of souls ?

Who is more deluded? Someone who sits from his bedroom criticizing emmanuel TV, or someone who has been there and personally experienced a touch of Gods power in scoan?

1 Like

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Yooguyz: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2014
frosbel:
Can someone help me.

Yes I was at the school yesterday I saw Jim Iyke and tontoh Dike giving drama lessons to us. As a matter of fact I saw one african president in our class.
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Yooguyz: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2014
frosbel:

Frosbel pleease doctor one prophecy for me. cheesy
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Ranchhoddas: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2014
Yooguyz:

Frosbel pleease doctor one prophecy for me. cheesy
many people will kill chicken this christmas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Christmas Decorations And Lights Made In Nigeria / 5 Tragic Deaths Of People Who Famously Mocked God / Masturbation Is Good For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.