Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? (5658 Views)

Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
many people will kill chicken this christmas.

grin
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Yooguyz: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
many people will kill chicken this christmas.

That one is not doctored prophesy, that one na false prophecy. Price of Chicken on xmas day too cost so many people wil not eat chicken this xmas. tongue

I want a doctored prophecy. cheesy

Frosbel please prophesy what will happen to me tommorow please cheesy grin grin
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by PastorKun(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yooguyz:

That one is not doctored prophesy, that one na false prophecy. Price of Chicken on xmas day too cost so many people wil not eat chicken this xmas. tongue

Same way Tb joshua was able to prophesy what happened to his church guest house. tongue

1 Like

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yooguyz:

1. Tomorrow you will wake up
2. You will see aeroplanes in the sky
3. A cat will cross your path later in the day
4. Somebody close to you will surprise you with a phone call.

grin grin

See how easy it is to make generic and ambiguous predictions.

1 Like

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Boss13: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
frosbel:

grin grin

Very easy indeed. Next year a top celebrity will pass on, a great leader the same. There will be chaos in Nigeria, but God will not allow Nigeria to divide. Pray please pray against violence for Nigeria
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by PastorKun(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
frosbel:

grin grin

5. He would also be on nairaland writing his usual thrash. tongue
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Ranchhoddas: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yooguyz:

tomorrow will be wednesday,you will log into nairaland tomorrow,you will eat carbohydrate tomorrow,premier league games will be played tomorrow etc.This,my friend is what TB Joshua does.
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Achutebe(f): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Elijah78:

Well, just a bit of my experience, when i first visited, Note that worshipers start queuing there as early as 4AM with the idea that first come you will sit in front.

The church gates normally open as from 6AM meanwhile you already have a real queue along the street there with people agitating, almost fighting, others come late and want to stand first etc.

When the gates are open, come and see rush and almost fighting, thanks to the police officers watching the synagogue. The usher who was there even told us that the gates have been broken about 4times due to the mad rush of worshipers to enter to the church.

When the gates are open, normally according to the queue, the first may be 10 people are assigned to an usher, depending on how many ushers are at service, you might have a set of about 4 groups being attended to by ushers.

In my own group, we were told that firstly here our greetings is Emmanuel meaning God with us, they told us we have a prophet of our time who speaks directly with God and all you need is to open your mind! If the prophet is passing by and doesn't talk to you, don't shout, it only means there is no word for you. After all you coming to the arena of liberty is already deliverance, it was destined by God. Then they asked one question, ""who here really wants to see the prophet?"" one lady raise up her hand, she was immediately whisk to the far back of the balcony, we were calm. Then the usher told us that well the man of God will distribute anointed water, and that if she is the one giving us, it might not work, she laughed. Then she told me personally that since i am well dressed she will take me infront. she then took me and made me to sit 4 rows to the alter where the man of God stands to preach. Many other things that i cannot remember.

While in church while service was going on, there were two empty seats by me, 2 young ladies came and sat there, immediately one usher came and ask them that ''who send you here''? they were immediately whisk out.

Also something i noticed was that if you don't buy the message of last week which is about a dollar, you will not have access to the prayer request form!

Lastly underneath the choir is where real business goes on, during service you can go there to buy your anointed water and receive either the prophets pic frames etc.

Well what i am saying here may not directly be linked to the fact that people are trained to act, but i have an experience with a colleague who went to synagogue last dec on his own and i saw him on the prayer line shouting that he cannot walk, while putting on neck braces and waist braces, thinks i never saw him use at work? This is someone who has been doing his daily job without being aided?

If you read the Sir John's post on the healing school, you might have a clue that these people are advice to behave in a certain way when approached by these men of gods

Anyway, just food for thought.

thanks

I have been to the church as well in Ikotun and my experience was quite the opposite. Although the queue was very long and very hectic and the ushers shouted a bit too loud at times, I had a wonderful experience in church and can gladly say that there is nothing like 'stage-managed' miracles. I came with my male friend there who even received deliverance when they sprayed the healing water on the congregation towards the end of the service. He is currently schooling for his Nigerian Barr. and I know for a fact that he would NEVER agree to acting or stage-managing a deliverance or demons or whatever. In fact, after the prayer, he even asked me if it was true that he was shouting at the front of the church and I had to graphically explain what he had been doing just minutes earlier. Now, he is more happy than he used to be before. I don't know all his personal problems but all I know is that he is a more jovial person now than before coming to The SCOAN.

Only thing I can say is to not form an opinion based on what people say - the Bible warns against it. Go and see for yourself. If they are cult, shebi you will deliver them na?? If you are a Christian and accidentally go to a cult-house, if they can't dliver you, you will deliver them! ;-)

1 Like

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2014
^^^^

All fake or staged managed so called miracles.

I will provide you with the evidence later today.
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Yooguyz: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2014
frosbel:
^^^^

All fake or staged managed so called miracles.

I will provide you with the evidence later today.

Google must have been overwhemled with search tag

"Tb Joshua fake stage manage"

grin grin cheesy
Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by shdemidemi(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Deuteronomy 20
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Are his prophecies 100% accurate?

Deu 13
13 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

No matter the signs you think you have seen, if this man points you primarily to easing your problems rather than point you to the word(Christ) he is without doubt a false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Does TB Joshua Have A School For Drama And Acting ? by Weah96: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
tomorrow will be wednesday,you will log into nairaland tomorrow,you will eat carbohydrate tomorrow,premier league games will be played tomorrow etc.This,my friend is what TB Joshua does.

LOL, the worst part is knowing that lots of people completely fall for this cheap 10kobo gimmick. Brings tears to my eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Christmas Decorations And Lights Made In Nigeria / I Keep Having Dreams About Rapture..... Help / Christians Commit Idol-worshipping Despite Prohibition In Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.