Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church (34067 Views)

Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! / Pictures From Mercy Aigbe's Wedding At Ikoyi registry / PICTURES From Toyin Aimakhu & Niyi Johnson's Wedding At The Oriental Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by epospiky(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wow! Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by OCTAVO: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
HML
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by BrAkingNews: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
humm...Aminu Tambuwal

Aminu Tambuwal Asks IGP To Be Jailed For Contempt

>>>http://www..com/aminu-tambuwal-asks-igp-to-be-jailed-for-contempt/

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Idumuose44: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Unless we want to lie and deceive ourselves, this is not a good way to marry. Everybody looking sad and sorrowful.
i am not here to judge the couple but a wedding is supposed to be a celebration and not mourning.

each to their own anyway

hml to the cpl.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Pdizzle(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
The husband is looking too good for the wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by lekikosky(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniyemi:
I am sure she made the 'gown' herself.
And I am pretty the cost of the 'gown' wouldn't be more than 1500.(one thousand five hundred naira).
well congrats to her.
I wonder what you are trying to say,be of good talk and disposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by idu1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Who is the nairalander here? Mr tellwidom?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniyemi:
And I am pretty the cost of the 'gown' wouldn't be more than 1500.(one thousand five hundred naira).
well congrats to her.
see bad mouth!
May God forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by jamace(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by uzolexis(f): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
HML to them,but why is the husband allowed to dress so well and the wife looks shabby on her wedding day of all days

13 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Orikinla(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
E go better.
Thank God for today and God will increase your thanksgivings tomorrow.
I wish them a happy married life and may God brighten their dull looking faces.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by uzolexis(f): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
They are upgrading sha.

At least she didn't cover her neck and eyes.

I'm surprised she even has flowers,they didn't used to allow that before,instead they'll hold bible.
HML to them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by pembisco(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
see them, no earrings. smd
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Olodonairaland(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
All the faces are not smiling abi Churchill deeper life Lon lo ni ( singing in olamide voice)

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by MrCork: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
chichriso:
Happy Wedlock to a Nairalander at Deeper Life Bible Church.

angry

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by ugo4life1990(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
I don't think fashion is a sin or being neat is a sin.....happy wedding anniversary dear and hope they improve when its comes to materialistic.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by MrCork: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
chichriso:
Happy Wedlock to a Nairalander at Deeper Life Bible Church.

...is she light skin? (no oofensce) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Some pictures should be kept private. I can't deal. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah.grin

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Dawumi(f): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Super cute sexy wedding gown

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by tunapawizzy: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
kennygee:
*Stunned*

HML, may God bless their Union.
kennygee ur lips are attractive, will u marry me?
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Princesschi(f): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by pembisco(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
grin see as the wedding gown be like buba with the coloured riot flower wey she hold for hand grin na by force to wear gown again.....she go for just wear rain coatcheesy

.I can't stop laughing
gringrin
well sha, HML

nobody is even smiling sef. and they say na wedding

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Eyop: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
uzolexis:

I'm surprised she even has flowers,they didn't used to allow that before,instead they'll hold bible.
HML to them

grin grin grin. Na wa ooooh

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by miredia(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Why aren't they all smiling Simple couple though. God bless their union
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by garlicrey(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
nice
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by UnknownT: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dis one dress like pesin wey dey mourn, e remain white necklace and white ear rings to complete am gringrin happy married life.
Wishing u a married life filled with children and joy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by lilmax(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
I can never wish my sister this kind of wedding, she looks weird

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by emestephen595(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniyemi:
well congrats to her.

And I'm sure u are foolish. Sentimental talk like yours commences inequality and social differences. I'm also sure that girl is way comfortable than you(the very 1500 observer), even self fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by masqot(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Happy married life. The groom is on point this time around-the opposite of the usual...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by queenprecy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Gud luck shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This The SAME Munachi Abii? / Tuface Speaks On Dammy Krane & Wizkid's Fight / Seyi Law, Wife And Daughter Rock Pink Matching Outfits For Father’s Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.