Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church (34069 Views)

Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! / Pictures From Mercy Aigbe's Wedding At Ikoyi registry / PICTURES From Toyin Aimakhu & Niyi Johnson's Wedding At The Oriental Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by ochallo: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
now compare this to the GO's daughter's wedding gown.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by STENON(f): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
dridowu:
Happy Married Life.
Can't wait to say "I DO" to that lucky girl
dont forget to post the pix on this forum too o.

*Whispers to him*

I hope that Lucky Girl of yours is also frm Deeper life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Happy married life! smiley
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by yurme(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nawa ooo I reserve ma comment HML sha
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by emestephen595(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
brito:

I no want laugh abeg, she is looking good compare to others I've seen . HML may God bless ur union.

Read ur comment.
Hope u are not among those that rebuke the muslims (like the bokos) that refer to the xtians as infidels.
Mr. Perfect.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniyemi:
I am sure she made the 'gown' herself.
And I am pretty the cost of the 'gown' wouldn't be more than 1500.(one thousand five hundred naira).
well congrats to her.
Naa u sabi, gown naa gown now. what matters most is love in their union.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by RaeMystix: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
grin see as the wedding gown be like buba with the coloured riot flower wey she hold for hand grin na by force to wear gown again.....she go for just wear rain coatcheesy

.I can't stop laughing
gringrin
well sha, HML

angry angry angry

GROW THE HEK UP!.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by kissty(f): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
happy married dearier. lovly gown i must say
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by emestephen595(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniyemi:

baba...you only wed once.
And make sure u do it right. Try as much as possible to make it glamorous.
How can u have a gloomy ceremony n call it a wedding? How can your wife look so gloomy and dull?
Baba..calm down!!!!

What makes it gloomy? The guests are happy and u call that gloomy? I think ur type end up looking gloomy after u try so hard to make ur occasion glamours.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by STENON(f): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Happy married life to you.

Deeper Life Family Church indeed!!....

May God bless the union.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by yougos(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
I Love everything about dis church called Deeper life.

Modesty is dia watch ward.

To the couple:
BIBLE > Old Testament > Deuteronomy > 28.4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

Amen!!

Happy married life!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by ireneony(f): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
RaeMystix:

angry angry angry

GROW THE HEK UP!.
i just said the truth, no time to sugar coat this pix

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by petomas(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
I Love. Your ways jare, NATURAL to the core. The elaborateness of weediing has nothing to do with a happy married life o, it is better to
Look like dis on ur wedding day and have a fruitful and successful home than to appear like an andel and not have a blissful home @ the end. Congrats ones agail. WUHML

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by samseen02(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oga seun when you go marry na, abi na linda ikeji u wan marry ni?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by RaeMystix: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
i just said the truth, no time to sugar coat this pix

There is a huge difference between been blunt and just simply rude. That was what she could afford; You didn't have to ridicule her for it. Its down right childish.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
I don't get it. When the Pastor asked them in front of the congregation. "Hoe did you two meet?" so they be like, "We met in Nairalander"

Wow!. Wondeful

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Etruth: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2014

HML. May God bless your union.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin grin HML though! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by skybeauty(f): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin grin grin u are so on point cant stop laughing

ireneony:
grin see as the wedding gown be like buba with the coloured riot flower wey she hold for hand grin na by force to wear gown again.....she go for just wear rain coatcheesy

.I can't stop laughing
gringrin
well sha, HML

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by henrygoody(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Thank God for them. Who the hell will say they didn't wed. But the gown.........There's God oooooooooo

2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
This is what religion can do to people.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
HML, cnt marry a deeper life member anyway
Their wedding ceremony is as boring as anything
Sex is mainly to have babies grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by IYANGBALI: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sincle pastor Kumuyi no gree you do since all dis days,bed go hear am tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by IDEApro(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniyemi:

baba...you only wed once.
And make sure u do it right. Try as much as possible to make it glamorous.
How can u have a gloomy ceremony n call it a wedding? How can your wife look so gloomy and dull?
Baba..calm down!!!!

Christian weddings shouldn't be all expository and glamorous. Except you mean other forms of weddings, a true christian will exercise moderation in exchange of vow.

The quality of a wedding does not guarantee happy marriage. it is ideal one plan for a marriage instead of a wedding cos weddings are generally cosmetics control.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
RaeMystix:

angry angry angry

GROW THE HEK UP!.
Why should she...it's the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by IYANGBALI: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
samseen02:
Oga seun when you go marry na, abi na linda ikeji u wan marry ni?
leave that one o,seun wan marry dangote,s grandchild
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by corisande: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy grincheesy

happy married life to the couple
chai!

see how fine the bobo is looking and the lady is looking lipsrsealed in the white dress

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by 1Dray(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
skybeauty:
grin grin grin u are so on point cant stop laughing

Birds of same feather.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by RaeMystix: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
bykebyke:

Why should she...it's the truth!

Hmm!.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by tpia6: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
the husband and wife resemble though.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
RaeMystix:

Hmm!.
Except you want to look like that on your day

Am not coming grin tongue
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by tpia6: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
btw, baby mama must not see this thread, she go scatter am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Law, Wife And Daughter Rock Pink Matching Outfits For Father’s Day (Photos) / Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.