Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church (34068 Views)

Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! / Pictures From Mercy Aigbe's Wedding At Ikoyi registry / PICTURES From Toyin Aimakhu & Niyi Johnson's Wedding At The Oriental Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by GodMode: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniyemi:

baba...you only wed once.
And make sure u do it right. Try as much as possible to make it glamorous.
How can u have a gloomy ceremony n call it a wedding? How can your wife look so gloomy and dull?
Baba..calm down!!!!

Wrong... People wed more than once.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by DonaldGenes(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
kennygee:
*Stunned*

HML, may God bless their Union.

Lol it out jawe....
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by DonaldGenes(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dolcilicious:
cheesy Happy married life. cheesy

Evuls
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by DonaldGenes(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
mimiejacobz:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,congrats n wishn u a lovely,glorious n divorce free weddn,tk gud kia of her o
Why don't you laugh it out at once make we know

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by RaeMystix: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
bykebyke:

Except you want to look like that on your day

Am not coming grin tongue

SMH!. Why I quoted her was to let her know her mistake for making fun at what the woman could afford , cos the bride clearly couldn't afford to buy/ sew a much better wedding gown.....This isn't Tiwa Savage we are talking about.

PS: Who will invite you? grin grin
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Melinde: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
They are upgrading sha.

At least she didn't cover her neck and eyes.
she come hold flower join instead of bible.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by DonaldGenes(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
grin see as the wedding gown be like buba with the coloured riot flower wey she hold for hand grin na by force to wear gown again.....she go for just wear rain coatcheesy

.I can't stop laughing
gringrin
well sha, HML

Lmao! I was thinking where the phuck is Ireneony, was expecting you to Lol it out..

Wondering how your own gown will be like. ..
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by ifecoman: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
ebonyi state that is geting mature
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by balogundayo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
i thought this sorta weddings only took place during my grandma's era... nd trust me, my grandma's gown was far better than this shii i'm seeing,,

God punishes whoever suggests this shii fo my wedding,,,who would sef/?/
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Beey(f): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
pembisco:
see them, no earrings. smd
[Check that and this.Nawa oh for all these extra conservative churches. Anyway, wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by slinkky(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Happy married life
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
RaeMystix:

SMH!. Why I quoted her was to let her know her mistake for making fun at what the woman could afford , cos the bride clearly couldn't afford to buy/ sew a much better wedding gown.....This isn't Tiwa Savage we are talking about.

PS: Who will invite you? grin grin
Yet the husband looked dapper undecided..

Who else ....you of course!! grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by RaeMystix: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
bykebyke:

Yet the husband looked dapper undecided..

Yet, no one knows if he borrowed that suit, or not.

Let's wait and see;That time she surely come to pass. grin grin

Who else ....you of course!! grin tongue
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
klem93:

must you guys always castigate deeper life... what if the joy of expensive wedding gown, long maid of honour and large crowd wedding that will not last? at least is rare to see deeper life wedding crashing anyhow... you guys shouldn't look at what is worn on the wedding day and aim at what the future will bring for them... i beegi
Word!
Wedding gown this, bridal train that. What matters is how happy they are and how long the marriage lasts.
Folks, pls stop taking panadol for their headaches. Do yours the way you please.
Happy married life jare.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by ahmodu4real(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
i just like the simplicity of these lady, dont like all girl westing.money on wedding gown that will be worn for just a day, or they want to trow all the party so that it wil be the talk of the town. next year they get broke the marriage fall none una wey want her to wear 1million wedding gown go help them oo. small pikinssss

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by ireneony(f): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lmao! I was thinking where the phuck is Ireneony, was expecting you to Lol it out..

Wondering how your own gown will be like. ..

trust me, my wedding gown go too make sense

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Beey(f): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
i just said the truth, no time to sugar coat this pix
Lol,all these denominations that tell women to cover head & not to wear jewelry, I'd be excommunicated at the gate before making it into the church building.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniyemi:

baba...you only wed once.
And make sure u do it right. Try as much as possible to make it glamorous.
How can u have a gloomy ceremony n call it a wedding? How can your wife look so gloomy and dull?
Baba..calm down!!!!
Bros, abeg stop taking panadol for their headaches. Do yours the way you want. Does a flamboyant wedding guarantee a happy, fruitful and long lasting marriage? Smh

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by DonaldGenes(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:

I see what you mean.....

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by ireneony(f): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I see what you mean.....

abeg nor make me laugh
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Zikkie(f): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Naa u sabi, gown naa gown now. what matters most is love in their union.

Exactly!!!! Its buying the wedding day, its about the marriage itself!
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Beey(f): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chi59:

Bros, abeg stop taking panadol for their headaches. Do yours the way you want. Does a flamboyant wedding guarantee a happy, fruitful and long lasting marriage? Smh
A flamboyant wedding may not guarantee a longlasting marriage & neither does an extremely humble wedding.Some things happen once in a lifetime & if that's the case,I would give it my all.You do it once but memories last a lifetime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by basty: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniyemi:
I am sure she made the 'gown' herself.
And I am pretty the cost of the 'gown' wouldn't be more than 1500.(one thousand five hundred naira).
well congrats to her.

Does your Mm gown gives you happy marriage?
I wish them happy married life

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Beey:
A flamboyant wedding may not guarantee a longlasting marriage & neither does an extremely humble wedding.Some things happen once in a lifetime & if that's the case,I would give it my all.You do it once but memories last a lifetime.
This is how they chose to celebrate their wedding ceremony. Do yours the way you want it. Abi is there not freedom of choice again?
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by basty: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:

Better pray for happy married life. What is the sense in a marriage without kids. Just saying the wise talk.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by jamesbridget13(f): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
am hapi for them. its their choice ooo. wishing them hml. dem dey honey moon now una dey here dey kill unaslf
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Beey(f): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chi59:

This is how they chose to celebrate their wedding ceremony. Do yours the way you want it. Abi is there not freedom of choice again?
Same way there is freedom of choice,so is freedom of expression.I can voice my opinion & definitely I wouldn't be caught anywhere near their style.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by ireneony(f): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
basty:

Better pray for happy married life. What is the sense in a marriage without kids. Just saying the wise talk.
wetin come bring this one here now.....Nigerians ehh

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daniyemi:
I am sure she made the 'gown' herself.
And I am pretty the cost of the 'gown' wouldn't be more than 1500.(one thousand five hundred naira).
well congrats to her.

Your mouth bad bass your brain! grin
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Everyone with their own fashion tastes. Personally, i can't wear such. But i respect their decision. Lets just be happy for them and wish them well..Thanks
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by simdam500(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
looks so much like a thanksgiving or anniversary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tuface Speaks On Dammy Krane & Wizkid's Fight / Seyi Law, Wife And Daughter Rock Pink Matching Outfits For Father’s Day (Photos) / Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.