Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church (34070 Views)

Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! / Pictures From Mercy Aigbe's Wedding At Ikoyi registry / PICTURES From Toyin Aimakhu & Niyi Johnson's Wedding At The Oriental Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2014
AdeniyiA:

u ehn, we dey fight o angry
ok oo
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Austin234:
Natural beauty, simple attire, decent dressing and colourful wedding. I wish all d ladies can be like dis. Hapi married life jor
colourful kwa? So because mama ejiro dey colour block na hin make u tok colourful? Smh cry

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin....smh
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by rabimlomo: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2014
klem93:

must you guys always castigate deeper life... what if the joy of expensive wedding gown, long maid of honour and large crowd wedding that will not last? at least is rare to see deeper life wedding crashing anyhow... you guys shouldn't look at what is worn on the wedding day and aim at what the future will bring for them... i beegi
So true. People only focus on the ceremony these days and give very little consideration to the real marriage itself. ? HML to the couple jare.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by goldentreasure: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2014
They all look so sad or is smiling an offence at deeper life.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 30, 2014
The wedding gown be like say na burial funeral una dey ooo...abeg.......the photo funny ....all the best

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Jamean(f): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2014
That's what I meant...DLBC is an arm of the ministry, hence she did the wedding in DLBC and not the whole ministry.

Atk01:
Actually, it's Deeper Christian Life Ministry. The ministry consists of Deeper Life Bible Church, Life Press, Deeper Life High School, etc.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Daniyemi:

baba...you only wed once.
And make sure u do it right. Try as much as possible to make it glamorous.
How can u have a gloomy ceremony n call it a wedding? How can your wife look so gloomy and dull?
Baba..calm down!!!!
while some of you would rather spend foolishly and looking glamorous people who will shiiit your food that very same day, she is content with spending less.

Stupi.dity is believing a glamorous wedding day is the beginning and end of a marriage. After spending 3yrs rent on your wedding you will divorce after 6months because of financial crisis. And of what use will your useless "extravagant" wedding be for?
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Some of the people making noise here survive on idomie and eggs january to december but you want to form baddest b*tches ever liveth, God is watching u in 3D hehehe

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:

while some of you would rather spend foolishly and looking glamorous people who will shiiit your food that very same day, she is content with spending less.

Stupi.dity is believing a glamorous wedding day is the beginning and end of a marriage. After spending 3yrs rent on your wedding you will divorce after 6months because of financial crisis. And of what use will your useless "extravagant" wedding be for?
Don't tell me that if I propose to you with a diamond ring worth $15,000.00 that you'll reject the offer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Don't tell me that if I propose to you with a diamond ring worth $15,000.00 that you'll reject the offer cheesy
if you can actually afford it i will accept it, but if u have to take loans or use your 6months to get that one ring, i will probably tell u that stvpidity will be the end of you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by opsirado1(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2014
[b][/b]#daniyemi, u right man.
Marriage/wedding is beautiful and wonderful, u do it once band u v got to make it right.
Do something that others ll wish for demselves not that ll disgust.
Although its not dress that u wear that determine the long lasting love period in ur marriage.
#Make the day cute, wear nice fascinating stuff and go out and show wat u v got. Ur marriage then depends on ur preparation bfor marriage.
#daniyemi, u right man.
Marriage/wedding is beautiful and wonderful, u do it once band u v got to make it right.
Although its not dress that u wear that determine the long lasting love period in ur marriage.
#Make the day cute, wear nice fascinating stuff and go out and show wat u v got. Ur marriage then depends on ur preparation bfor marriage.
#daniyemi, u right man.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
if you can actually afford it i will accept it, but if u have to take loans or use your 6months to get that one ring, i will probably tell u that stvpidity will be the end of you.
How would you know that the money spent on that ring was from loan?
because I know that the six month salary thing is easy to decode.
Do you go about asking your bf how on he got money to buy you expensive stuffs? even when you know has a job or he has a good business?
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Do you go about asking your bf how on he got money to buy you expensive stuffs? even when you know has a job or he has a good business?
i believe i will be open about my financial position to my partner before marriage, the same way i will expect him to be open with me. I will not blindly enter into marriage with someone who is $100 away from being insolvent.

I believe in starting a marriage without heavy debts on our backs, if you can hardly handle your finances when its just the 2 of you, how on earth will you be able to do so when kids come along?
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Enoquin(f): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2014
OP are you the Nairalander in question? If no, why didn't the Nairalander himself post? Abi the pesin way no pure ni? grin or no liver to withstand the caustic tongues wey dey here? cheesy

Smiling is not a sin you know. On a serious note, I hope you guys prayed when you got home, when you got into the bedroom, before and after your conjugal duties? We won't want you guys to miss heaven. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:

i believe i will be open about my financial position to my partner before marriage, the same way i will expect him to be open with me. I will not blindly enter into marriage with someone who is $100 away from being insolvent.

I believe in starting a marriage without heavy debts on our backs, if you can hardly handle your finances when its just the 2 of you, how on earth will you be able to do so when kids come along?
The things I wanted to write here eh! If I write them here...smh

Make I just keep quiet today - I dun get enough headache cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=brito post=28465133][/quote]Brito ,this your bookmarking dey fear me oh! grin
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
The things I wanted to write here eh! If I write them here...smh

Make I just keep quiet today - I dun get enough headache cheesy
my answer didn't satisfy you?
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
my answer didn't satisfy you?
It was ok.But I have this warped ideology I already composed but deleted it at the last minute ,too many serious people on NL these days grin

I don't want to be e-lynched for trivializing sensitive issues tongue

You know say e get one girl wey i dey crush on here ,make she no go talk say na so this guy be? undecided tongue

You're smiling now cheesy
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
It was ok.But I have this warped ideology I already composed but deleted it at the last minute ,too many serious people on NL these days grin

You know say e get one girl wey i dey crush on here ,make she no go talk say na so this guy be? undecided tongue

so you want to form saint truckpusher because u like someone? cheesy it is well with you grin
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

Haaaaaaa!!! Crush come and see ooo!!!! This guy na pretender eeee....the type that'll change from Christian to Muslim to please you after marriage he go change back con begin show you the reason God created Adam before Eve. BEWARE! !!
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
so you want to form saint truckpusher because u like someone? cheesy it is well with you grin
No na cheesy
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Haaaaaaa!!! Crush come and see ooo!!!! This guy na pretender eeee....the type that'll change from Christian to Muslim to please you after marriage he go change back con begin show you the reason God created Adam before Eve. BEWARE! !!
Drags her aside ....*stop shouting na ,you wan expose me?* cheesy
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Atk01(f): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2014
Jamean:
That's what I meant...DLBC is an arm of the ministry, hence she did the wedding in DLBC and not the whole ministry.

Yeah.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
No na cheesy
dont deny, its okay to be like a soft teddy bear at times grin
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
dont deny, its okay to be like a soft teddy bear at times grin
I don't get it tongue

Mondi, If I remain a bachelor for life blame it on Idowuogbo ,she has been telling all my potential sweethearts to flee grin ,talking about it as if she has one big secret about me even as she barely knew me - Is this how to treat a brother? angry

Warn her ,before I go begin go church for her head grin
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Brito ,this your bookmarking dey fear me oh! grin

I'll pretend I didn't see this.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
I don't get it tongue

Mondi, If I remain a bachelor for life blame it on Idowuogbo ,she has been telling all my potential sweethearts to flee grin ,talking about it as if she has one big secret about me even as she barely knew me - Is this how to treat a brother? angry

Warn her ,before I go begin go church for her head grin
what if she wants you all to herself na? cheesy
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
what if she wants you all herself na? cheesy
I have been wondering- somebody already said that long time ago cheesy

You'll soon start a war with this kind of question. angry

Stop making me reveal my master plan on how to bribe Idowu to stay away from my business tongue

Do you know the best way to bribe a woman and make her keep her peace forever? wink
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
what if she wants you all to herself na? cheesy
God forbid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy' / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Appreciation To God After Bail From Jail(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.