Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church (34063 Views)

Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! / Pictures From Mercy Aigbe's Wedding At Ikoyi registry / PICTURES From Toyin Aimakhu & Niyi Johnson's Wedding At The Oriental Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Emilord(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Is that her second marriage?e get why I ask.look at d face well
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by 321ray: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
klem93:

must you guys always castigate deeper life... what if the joy of expensive wedding gown, long maid of honour and large crowd wedding that will not last? at least is rare to see deeper life wedding crashing anyhow... you guys shouldn't look at what is worn on the wedding day and aim at what the future will bring for them... i beegi
Talk true!!! You nor dey admire the dresses of the undeeper lifers with decent life styles. Wake up joor. When trats to see this, they'll think she married in the 70s. Taa
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by gracephysics(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Brush1:

U got the word out of me. I was going to ask if smiling is a sin during a wedding in that church deeper life. The mood of this wedding is frightening.
why did u tink they did not smile is smilin only by opening of teeth
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Emilord:
Is that her second marriage?e get why I ask.look at d face well

Hmmmmm......you dey find trouble, no be me talk am

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
The woman in blue and red tho grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Omo this is serious ooo.... shocked shocked

Ki le le yi? Dem sew the bouquet ni? Oh lawd have mercy!!! See the husband as hin baff up like say he dey go present for one blockbuster movie premiere and the wife dey dia with make i no talk sha. HML ooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Emmanueledu(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
If your here for laugh just as me,hit like...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by madgoat(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
I cant shout... cry
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Incase if u don't kno the idea behind that simple white gown. They (Deeper Lifers) believe dat the conventional wedding gown is too expensive to be worn just one day and after dat no more. So 2 save cost, the lady sews a gown she might still wear to church just as the groom continues to wear his suit after the wedding. Wat do think? Isn't it cost effective?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
getafe:
Incase if u don't kno the idea behind that simple white gown. They (Deeper Lifers) believe dat the conventional wedding gown is too expensive to be worn just one day and after dat no more. So 2 save cost, the lady sews a gown she might still wear to church just as the groom continues to wear his suit after the wedding. Wat do think? Isn't it cost effective?

Is that why the ladies stands as if they are mourning , a little smile won't hurt...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Atk01(f): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jamean:
Deeper Life Bible Church

Actually, it's Deeper Christian Life Ministry. The ministry consists of Deeper Life Bible Church, Life Press, Deeper Life High School, etc.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
brito:

Is that why the ladies stands as if they are mourning , a little smile won't hurt...
maybe they are not as photogenic as you and Omotala
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nwadigood(f): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Seriously am speechless. Am wondering if smile is Also a sin.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Ishilove: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Omo this is serious ooo.... shocked shocked

Ki le le yi? Dem sew the bouquet ni? Oh lawd have mercy!!! See the husband as hin baff up like say he dey go present for one blockbuster movie premiere and the wife dey dia with make i no talk sha. HML ooo!!!
Hahahahahahahhaha. ID, you ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nwadigood:
Seriously am speechless. Am wondering if smile is Also a sin.
I dey tell you....see as the husband face dey shook like persin wey dem dash wife wey e no want. The wife sef no too happy with the setting.

Op,gist us na....this wan na arranged marriage? Na her papa friend she marry? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by AfricanApple(f): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
vivaquin:
The woman in blue and red tho grin
grin grin I like d woman's smile sha, better than the bride but that kind of color combination is laughable grin grin perhaps dats why d bride is holding d flower

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ishilove:

Hahahahahahahhaha. ID, you ehn cheesy
Oh bebe I never see this kian marriage photo eeee....chei! This wan na one in town oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin I like d woman's smile sha, better than the bride but that kind of color combination is laughable grin grin perhaps dats why d bride is holding d flower
Na only smile you see? The triggers are out ooo.. grin grin
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 30, 2014
Daniyemi:

can you see how nicely dressed the husband is?
pls if u have a sister, I am strongly advising you to not to allow her marry in deeper life.

So how's that your problem. The couple have since been married and u re here crying over other peoples matter.
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:43am On Nov 30, 2014
The title alone, should make all of us ashamed...what is this ? Tufiakwa
'White' mariage, don't you guys have any sense dignity ? When are they going to do black-African mariage?

Mumu ..I weep for this continent
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by bosun11(m): 2:04am On Nov 30, 2014
they should grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for God sake.HML to them

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 30, 2014
getafe:
maybe they are not as photogenic as you and Omotala

I don't know what you're talking about
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Afam4eva(m): 2:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Wedding is a once in a lifetime(some times) experience and should be done well. My days in Deeper life made me hate wedding because i thought that's how wedding were everywhere. the kind of wedding where the wife dresses wears a gab that looks like it was picked off the wednesday bell at katangwa. A wedding where all the attendees are made to match like nursery school pupils from the church to the reception venue, singing "i'm going to meet the lord, where he goeth, i will go, where he liveth, i will live. his people shall be mine...". A wedding where you're told that meat has finished and you're given only rice, rice that has no conscience for that matter. The kid of rice that reminds you of John 11:35. God punish poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by waveskaaya(m): 5:24am On Nov 30, 2014
Daniyemi:
I am sure she made the 'gown' herself.
And I am pretty the cost of the 'gown' wouldn't be more than 1500.(one thousand five hundred naira).
well congrats to her.
grin guy u wicked oooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by AdeniyiA(m): 5:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Daniyemi:
I am sure she made the 'gown' herself.
And I am pretty the cost of the 'gown' wouldn't be more than 1500.(one thousand five hundred naira).
well congrats to her.
Proverbs 17:1 Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices with strife.
The most expensive wedding lasted for just 12hrs!
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Idowuogbo(f): 5:52am On Nov 30, 2014
AdeniyiA:

The most expensive wedding lasted for just 12hrs!
Hmmm....
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by AdeniyiA(m): 5:56am On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Hmmm....
u ehn, we dey fight o angry
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Wahoo hml to the newest couple in town God bless your union.#The dress sense of the wife tho and she no even smile self,chaii!!
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Austin234(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2014
Natural beauty, simple attire, decent dressing and colourful wedding. I wish all d ladies can be like dis. Hapi married life jor
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Austin234:
Natural beauty, simple attire, decent dressing and colourful wedding. I wish all d ladies can be like dis. Hapi married life jor

You must be kidding me, you call that colourful

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2014
brito:

You must be kidding me, you call that colourful
grin....smh
Re: Nairalander Wedding At Deeper Life Church by Truckpusher(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Afam4eva:
Wedding is a once in a lifetime(some times) experience and should be done well. My days in Deeper life made me hate wedding because i thought that's how wedding were everywhere. the kind of wedding where the wife dresses wears a gab that looks like it was picked off the wednesday bell at katangwa. A wedding where all the attendees are made to match like nursery school pupils from the church to the reception venue, singing "i'm going to meet the lord, where he goeth, i will go, where he liveth, i will live. his people shall be mine...". A wedding where you're told that meat has finished and you're given only rice, rice that has no conscience for that matter. The kid of rice that reminds you of John 11:35. God punish poverty.
Boy! long time no see ,where have you been? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) / Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.