Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,937 members, 7,838,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack (33202 Views)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by johnmartus(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Once northern leaders come out and denounce boko haram all hand will laid to rest
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by nagoma(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Babyboy1986:
He visit no go change anything.

That's why Jonathan doesn't visit.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by nagoma(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
johnmartus:
Once northern leaders come out and denounce boko haram all hand will laid to rest

Why don't you buy yourself a brain. At least you have the money from bunkering.
At least Asari Dokubo can foot the bill for his animals - you included.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Hamazz1: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
the target was the emir thank GOD he was nt available.as 4hunting dwn of d perpetrators hw many hv been caught aftr all those caught r being released still awaing the otuoke hunt though.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by texazzpete(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Applaner:

sanusi, if u are indeed innocent answer dese questions;
1) how do u know dey planned it for 2 months?

It doesn't take a genius to guesstimate that an attack of that magnitude takes time to plan and execute.

I never saw these kind of daft questions when the likes of Olisah metuh were blaming the opposition for bomb blasts without any shred of proof.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Eyitohgbaski(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Millionboi...

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by texazzpete(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
johnmartus:

Which Northern leader hasn't come out to denounce Boko Haram? Has that stopped Boko Haram?

Some of you speak out of deep and utter ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by gratiaeo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
IleIfe2:
is the mosque a sunni or shia mosque?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by clemzo101(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Me I taya ooo, what's dis " bringing culprits to justice" I hear all the time? Na wa ooo......I think its only God dat can help us now.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by IleIfe2(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
personal59:

Is neither the two but those who follows Allah's injunction and the prophet rule nothing else

neither the two? then which one do Kano folks practice because if it's sunni then boko-hram attacking that mosque makes no sense. that's why i'm asking again though i've already blogged about it.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by nagoma(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
personal59:

1) how do u know dey planned it for 2 months
See ur self so u think to blow up a place is a day job don't u think boko boys also hav strategies everything na politics that's part of the problem we have in nigeria

Even if Sanusi should not know , the 50,000 secret service non uniformed apparently trained security officers we have in Nigeria should know something. If I keep a security man in my house but I keep having thieves coming to have a field day stealing my property I think I deserve an explanation from my security man. It seems no body is expected to answer any questions with Jonathan's type of government.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by nagoma(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
clemzo101:
Me I taya ooo, what's dis " bringing culprits to justice" I hear all the time? Na wa ooo......I think its only God dat can help us now.

It is just the "cut and paste " GEJ has for the last 4 years. The order is - paste it whenever there is a terrorist attack.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by bigtt76(f): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
See hw people de take implicate demselves ...how did he know it took them at least 2 months to plan? Why hurry with cleaning up and start using the mosque? Why not wait for the police (do they even do anything?) carry out their investigations. Not as if the police will come up with anything but maybe they can come out and say it is thunder (like they accepted a flying plane control demolished church guest house grin) ....hahaha useless people for this country sef. Wonder why he did not go to the mosque that day (inside info I guess).

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by holatin(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
vheMa:
u go soon collect ur letter now ,feranmicharles don collect hin own
no be today now, but God forbid ooo
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by sageer1234(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dis attack mainly on northerners is realy getin out of hand and GEJ is doin ntin abt it, for a president to say he new dis pipu (boko haram) nd he is still nt doin anytin abt it.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Edywalex: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
I think u ar a big fool in d first place.Most u respond to what i type?What do u xpect me to say when u have a dump and coward president that is too dull to lead d country.How many lives must we be loosing everday?If God is watching is nt enough 4 u to understand what i mean?fool.
festusfeezy:

What is this thing saying for heaven sake, we are talking about the safety of our nation and u are here typing s h i t
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by kyrios: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Applaner:
“From all indications, they (attackers) have
been planning this for at least two months,”
Sanusi said in Hausa, the dominant language
in northern Nigeria.
The emir, who did not “From all indications, they (attackers) have
been planning this for at least two months,”
Sanusi said in Hausa, the dominant language
in northern Nigeria.
The emir, who did not give details supporting
that assertion, directed the place be washed
and cleaned, an AFP correspondent at the
scene reported.
Pieces of flesh, blood splatters, broken floor
tiles, abandoned footwear and prayer mats
littered the mosque when the emir visited the
mosque. details supporting
that assertion, directed the place be washed
and cleaned, an AFP correspondent at the
scene reported.
Pieces of flesh, blood splatters, broken floor
tiles, abandoned footwear and prayer mats
littered the mosque when the emir visited the
mosque.

1) how do u know dey planned it for 2 months?

he said from indications do you need a dictionary bro
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Arch1:
President Jonathans administration will go down as the worst in the history of Nigeria ... I thought they once told us that they'v negotiated a ceasefire deal with Boko Haram .... From one scam to another scam

Boko Haram ceasefire scam

Immigration recruitment scam

Police pension scam

Stella Oduah BMW Bulletproof car scam

NNPC missiong oil money scam

$20M Oritsejafor private jet scam

Farouk Lawal/Otedola subsidy scam

Diezaini Madukwe private jet scam

$1.1bn Malabu oil deal scam
CHIBOK MISSING GIRLS SCAM.

KANO MOSQUE BOMBING SCAM.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Am so delighted and more than happy that muslims were killed like chikens in their terrorist centre aka mosques. Am waiting for sanusi to give them N100M as it used to be. May God punish allah,muh'd and gadafi. Next week friday, another bomb will go off in minna central mosques, more than 3000 muslims will die, amen! Quote me and get killed.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Edywalex:
I think u ar a big fool in d first place.Most u respond to what i type?What do u xpect me to say when u have a dump and coward president that is too dull to lead d country.How many lives must we be loosing everday?If God is watching is nt enough 4 u to understand what i mean?fool.
GEJ IS FAR BETTER THAN EVERYTHING IN YOUR LINEAGE.

WHY INSULTING YOUR PRESIDENT WHEN YOUR FATHER AND ALL YOUR GENERATION COULD NOT WIN A VILLAGE HEAD ELECTION, LET ALONE COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
bigtt76:
Why not wait for the police (do they even do anything?) carry out their investigations.
Where is the report of previous bombings?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by FOLLOWJESUS: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
My bible tells me that all things work together for good to them that love GOD,It is only those who have not really seat down to think about what is going on at the north may not see the revelation that is playing out from this boko haram activities.Boko haram didn't spare christians or muslims therefore it means that the only way to win this battle is for christians and muslims to join hands and fight this deadly and unrepentant enemy call boko haram.We can not win this war by pointing accusing finger on each other,whÅt ever the motive is,it has been defeated becæuse the battle has turn against the planer,boko haram has become a mad dog it doesn't know its owner.it is very painful and heart breaking the way lives are wasted. Christians and muslims must unit now spiritualy and physically to fight this battle.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
masterpower:

WHY INSULTING YOUR PRESIDENT WHEN YOUR FATHER AND ALL YOUR GENERATION COULD NOT WIN A VILLAGE HEAD ELECTION, LET ALONE COUNCILLORSHIP ELECTION.
Do you know his father? What makes you think everybody aspires to be a president?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by chosen124: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
MUSLIMS ARE HAPPY WHEN BOKO HARAM KILL FELLOW
MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT
BOKO HARAM ARE NOT MUSLIM
BUT WE KNOW BETTER. SUNNI MUSLIMS KILLING SHITE
MUSLIMS

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by muktarmtt(m): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
blemon44:
so he knows that there will be a bomb attack at the mosque
thats why he didn't go to worship and he didn't tell others not to go

I smell blood
shut d fuc*k up u bitc*h even he is around daz not ware he pray every emir have his own mosque closed to his place so shut ur pie hole mumu of d highest oder
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by muktarmtt(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
tbmas:
Dear customer,your account balance is getting low.Please recharge your account soon.
fuc*k u nd d account balance is dat hw u will say wen ur stinky mother of urs dies abi?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Lucasbalo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
It's a shame the government can't tackle this menace called boko haram. Nigeria is a big mess of a country where people are being killed everyday and the political and the military leadership are doing nothing. May God help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by personal59: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
Am so delighted and more than happy that muslims were killed like chikens in their terrorist centre aka mosques. Am waiting for sanusi to give them N100M as it used to be. May God punish allah,muh'd and gadafi. Next week friday, another bomb will go off in minna central mosques, more than 3000 muslims will die, amen! Quote me and get killed.
Haba u no what Yoruba people call ODE (fool) u are one for a female to talk this way am sure ur lineage has Phd in foollology from day one don't u think bombing market and public places does bomb knw muslim or Christian, adult or children, female or male but u av been blind folded and ur thinking faculty has disintegrated that's if u ever have one
And also have u ever heard of civililan JTF are they not hausa people trying to defend themselves from this blood sucking people or u don't listen to news watch CNN and aother cable network doubt if u av one nd if u do I knw all u think of is Africa Magic cos you are not informed that's y u are deformed u don't even think they can b external force trying to bring down Nigeria as a whole bt all u do is for more harm to be done on ur fellow human being but u av forgotten one day one day monkey go go market ein no go return. If the north get drained den u expect them in ur next door by then u will know how it feel to loose someone dearer to u or even ur neighbour
Mind u IT TAKES A TEAM TO BE successful ask Dangote for more on that if d north don't knw peace then Nigeria too will never sleep well cos yoruba adage said ti ara ile eni ban je kokoro ta sor fun wurun wurun e koni je ki asun to ba di oru

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by benedictac(f): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
TeamSimple:
From Allah we came and to him is our return.

is this all u can say?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by personal59: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
chosen124:
MUSLIMS ARE HAPPY WHEN BOKO HARAM KILL FELLOW
MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT
BOKO HARAM ARE NOT MUSLIM
BUT WE KNOW BETTER. SUNNI MUSLIMS KILLING SHITE
MUSLIMS
What do u knw about SUNNI and SHITE do u even knw deir belief and their differences do u knw something called salaf what do u knw about the religion am just tired of Nigerians we over heard something and describe it as if we are present wen it happen I knw u are smarter than this bros don't be blind folded pls
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by patrickkkk: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Religion tearing d northern Nigeria down!! R.I.P to d dead.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Edywalex: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
masterpower:

See fool.MY family and lineage dnt lack anything 4 ur info.OUR Great grandchildren will not even spend d money my parent has make.Show how coward u ar.family business is far better than we thinking of going into politic.4UCK U WITH ALL UR FAMILY AND UNBORN CHILDREN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.