Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack (33214 Views)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by marod(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
Am so delighted and more than happy that muslims were killed like chikens in their terrorist centre aka mosques. Am waiting for sanusi to give them N100M as it used to be. May God punish allah,muh'd and gadafi. Next week friday, another bomb will go off in minna central mosques, more than 3000 muslims will die, amen! Quote me and get killed.

Hell is your view.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by marod(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
FOLLOWJESUS:
My bible tells me that all things work together for good to them that love GOD,It is only those who have not really seat down to think about what is going on at the north may not see the revelation that is playing out from this boko haram activities.Boko haram didn't spare christians or muslims therefore it means that the only way to win this battle is for christians and muslims to join hands and fight this deadly and unrepentant enemy call boko haram.We can not win this war by pointing accusing finger on each other,whÅt ever the motive is,it has been defeated becæuse the battle has turn against the planer,boko haram has become a mad dog it doesn't know its owner.it is very painful and heart breaking the way lives are wasted. Christians and muslims must unit now spiritualy and physically to fight this battle.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by marod(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
chosen124:
MUSLIMS ARE HAPPY WHEN BOKO HARAM KILL FELLOW
MUSLIMS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT
BOKO HARAM ARE NOT MUSLIM
BUT WE KNOW BETTER. SUNNI MUSLIMS KILLING SHITE
MUSLIMS
... He doesn't know but he thinks he knows, "he his ignorant and foolish, ignore him".
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by drstone1: 12:00am On Nov 30, 2014
Ezedon:
This country is becoming more terrible, FEAR NORTH.

A POEM by Ogbo Awoke Ogbo In case you forgot so soon

The Umbrella and the Broom
(A Lamentation By Ogbo Awoke Ogbo)

Wail, Nigeria!
They come to you with an umbrella and a dance
But heartless they leave you under the rain
And the sun does smite you by day
And the moon by night
For the umbrella is fraternal
Till you swear to their god
Sell your soul
Or stay in the rain

Weep, Nigeria!
They come to you with political pentecost
Speaking in tongues of sugar and salt
Gorgeous smiles from the gap
Seductive spectacles of curious art
They punch the air with guilty fists
In their hand a promising broom
In their hearts a frightening Ak47
For the broom is but a guise for the sword
And their cash is but a trap
For the dead yet alive

Moan, Nigeria!
Should the umbrella repeat
The land shall bear the stealing no more
But then eucalyptus shall be uprooted
And the Y-shaped cord crack
The cactus will spit its spines
The secrets of the dead will manifest
The fetters of the jailed shall loosen
And the prisoner shall stroll back to his ancestor

Grieve, Nigeria!
Should the broom taste the esteemed rock
Groan like a woman in childbirth
Yet, you bring forth not a man child
But a cold-blooded vertebrate
Our fathers knew not
Destination Nigeriastan, everyone!
Oh, Middle Belt, do you yet sleep?
For the broom-turned sword first seeks you

Lament, Nigeria!
For to vote one is a baptism in a boiling bath
To vote other is a rinse in cold acid
O, Conundrum!
Vote one and install a big cat over the kingdom of fish
Vote other and enshrine a band of aggrieved power pirates
Prepare, O hell, for the proud woman scorned
Fortify, O people
For the revenge of thieves
Be afraid, O Nigeria
For the fury of recycled brooms and bandits
Cheated in the loot under the umbrella

Oh, Nigeria!
For once, shine gold dust off your eyes
Is this your last chance?
Is this your decimal point?
My soul is distressed
By the siege of demon men
Over a land so blessed, so cursed
Wake up, Nigeria!
For the dusty wind of Sahel is near
Rest not your hope in Bonny Light - your fatal lover
For your future is not in the ballot
But in hearts of youth forgotten
Your future is on the surgeon's table
Shall it wake?
Shall it die?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by cold(m): 1:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
Am so delighted and more than happy that muslims were killed like chikens in their terrorist centre aka mosques. Am waiting for sanusi to give them N100M as it used to be. May God punish allah,muh'd and gadafi. Next week friday, another bomb will go off in minna central mosques, more than 3000 muslims will die, amen! Quote me and get killed.
Dayum.. shocked
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by jom28gy(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2014
Does Islam want you to leave ISLAM ?or are you trying to deceived Nigerians by your statement?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by rabimlomo: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
I think you are worse than the devil himself including those that liked this your mad post.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by juman(m): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2014
The nigerians so called leaders are the biggest problem of this country, bokos is just a small problem.

Bad and ineffective governance bring about insurgency.

There are several millions of almajiris in kano and other cities, while the so called leaders children are enjoying while common man is suffering.

To hell with one nigeria.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by bobotejay: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2014
The secret behind book haram will be exposed insha Allah.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by JaaizTech: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2014
bobotejay:
The secret behind book haram will be exposed insha Allah.
Ameen Ya Allahu
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by gbabs64(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan vowed Saturday to hunt down those behind the “heinous” attack.
I have heard you saying this since 2011, I think you need to remix now.

“From all indications, they (attackers) have been planning this for at least two months,” Sanusi said in Hausa, the dominant language in northern Nigeria.
Truly, the man talks much but sensible most of the times. So I do not believe this lyrics. Does anyone know where I can listen to the rhythm. It being in Hausa is no problem.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
drstone1:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Edywalex: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you know his father? What makes you think everybody aspires to be a president?
HE IS A BIG FOOL.THAT SHOW HOW FOOL IS ENTIRE FAMILY AND GENERATION ARE.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
I can't belief any human would think the way u do....It shows how dumb and narrow minded you are! This is what has been killing Nigeria. With people like you, humanity is at a great risk! You allow your stupid tribalism to cloud your judgements and turn you into animals. These acts are barbaric! They are meant to be condemned holistically regardless of race or religion, whether here or overseas, who is killed and why...There is no justification whatsoever! I don't care if the person someone kills is his step brother or not, killing is killing! Whoever the Bleep kills any human with no justifiable reason should be detested and should be brought to book.

Damn you for thinking this is a Muslim-Christian fight! Damn you!!
changes1:
Na them them....

whats good for the goose its also good for the gander.
In like manner, what's bad for the Christians praying inside the church is also bad for the Muslims praying in the mosque...

This isn't time to trade blames, but the truth must b said. if they had spoken out to condemn it when Christians were being bombed and shot while praying I'm very sure that mosque wouldn't have been bombed.

I saw one thunder doing press up and carrying weight at the gym... Believe you me that thunder is going to fire anyone that brings PDP or APC into this...
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
smiley
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
m so delighted and more than happy that muslims were killed like chikens in their terrorist centre aka mosques. Am waiting for sanusi to give them N100M as it used to be. May God punish allah,muh'd and gadafi. Next week friday, another bomb will go off in minna central mosques, more than 3000 will die, amen!

lol....What's good for the goose is also good for the gander as someone stupid said on this same post trend. I promise you nothing will give me joy in seeing anyone killed, not Christians, not Pagans, not Muslims. But if you keep wishing bad for someone, be careful what might befall you or your family.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:

Be happy, laugh, turn into an animal.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
denass16:
I can't belief any human would think the way u do....It shows how dumb and narrow minded you are! This is what has been killing Nigeria. With people like you, humanity is at a great risk! You allow your stupid tribalism to cloud your judgements and turn you into animals. These acts are barbaric! They are meant to be condemned holistically regardless of race or religion, whether here or overseas, who is killed and why...There is no justification whatsoever! I don't care if the person someone kills is his step brother or not, killing is killing! Whoever the Bleep kills any human with no justifiable reason should be detested and should be brought to book.

Damn you for thinking this is a Muslim-Christian fight! Damn you!!

yes Sir/ma.. Thank you very much... Also Damn you for not reading and understanding the part I wrote

" whats good for the goose its also good for the
gander.
In like manner, what's bad for the Christians
praying inside the church is also bad for the
Muslims praying in the mosque..."
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
changes1:

yes Sir/ma.. Thank you very much... Also Damn you for not reading and understanding the part I wrote

gander.

What's there to understand, bro?! "Na them dem"? why did you even have to bring up the issue of christian-islam? I am a muslim and I will fight till death to defend any of my christian friends. How daft will I sound if I watch someone kill and Igbo man because some lunatics kidnapped and killed some hausa ppl? My heart bleeds for this country seriously because of people like you.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
denass16:

What's there to understand, bro?! "Na them dem"? why did you even have to bring up the issue of christian-islam? I am a muslim and I will fight till death to defend any of my christian friends. How daft will I sound if I watch someone kill and Igbo man because some lunatics kidnapped and killed some hausa ppl? My heart bleeds for this country seriously because of people like you.

This outright denial is what's making this issue of BH last long.... Yes I said Na dem them... Do you want to deny the fact that the guys who detonated the bomb are Muslims?

Don't twist it to make it look like I'm happy it happened or its a Christian Muslim ish....

Go back to my post . I said

gander.

I wonder how u understand things...

If other Muslims had joined in condemning it when they started bombing churches during service the way everyone (Christian and Muslim) is condemning the mosque attack, BH would have been long gone.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
changes1:

This outright denial is what's making this issue of BH last long.... Yes I said Na dem them... Do you want to deny the fact that the guys who detonated the bomb are Muslims?

Don't twist it to make it look like I'm happy it happened or its a Christian Muslim ish....

Go back to my post . I said

gander.

I wonder how u understand things...

If other Muslims had joined in condemning it when they started bombing churches during service the way everyone (Christian and Muslim) is condemning the mosque attack, BH would have been long gone.

Yes I deny they are Muslims even though they stupidly and ignorantly claim they are. I strongly disagree with you that Muslims haven't been condemning the acts in both cases of Christians and Muslims victims, just like good Christians condemn acts carried out on innocent Muslims. I also strongly disagree with you that condemnation is enough to stop these monsters. You are so ignorant of what has been happening in the North. You think Muslims, as well as Christians, haven't been the victims all along?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack by TylerDurden: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
And Sanusi as head of the Muslims in Kano was conspicuously absent at friday Jumaat prayers at the central mosque where these attacks were carried out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.