Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. (14938 Views)

Female Nairalander Wishes You Happy Easter - Blackberrybabes ( Watch Video) / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Yea sure dats y I can never buy in2 ur ideologies.
anyway I no u are just a person who read many inspirational books with nothing to show for it,maybe u have just 500k for account!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Vikkie14:

Chai! C upgrading. Am aint downgradin na. C'mon
clears throat,i reserve my comment
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by clemzo101(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Let him go ask his parents, no reasonable child will imagine doing something like this.
i just taya for the guy, like say d girls sef go gree marry am. Xcept na all dis akara girls around
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
anyway I no u are just a person who read many inspirational books with nothing to show for it,maybe u have just 500k for account!
Lol so says a nobody. Do u know how a fool talks? Let me give u a litu task, open a new tab in ur browser n look up the meaning of a fool... U should be offended if the answer you get relates to the way u talk. After that u find a way to not talk like a fool, so u can be able to stand with elites intellectually.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
I am tired of replying some guys who have not uploaded pics
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Deetoy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Its not advisable at all in dis age and time u are still young pls think well n think deep. Can u love them equally or do u want to kill urself.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Vikky014(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
cheesy
Vikkyk10:
eh c who ís talkn,vikky014 stole my moniker
cheesy
Vikkyk10:
eh c who ís talkn,vikky014 stole my moniker
Mine is the original others are fake including urs wink cheesy
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Vikky014:
cheesy :DMine is the original others are fake including urs wink cheesy
hm,hm,abi na u b fake
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by e4emma(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
d boy is still a baby...taking a snapshot with a random car and using it as dp goes a long way to describe whom our dear op is...moreso someone dat goes on a public platform like this screaming " he's almost a civil engineer" speaks volume too. and lastly, a guy that would com on NL saying he wants to marry two girls dat he is dating ....and responding to every comment isnt one to be taken seriously.....just pity the girls. And in my own observation, i dnt even think d girls exist sef. smh for d kind of civil engineer u are goin to make because u are so uNCIVIL.
#myoponion
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by donodion(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I am in love with two awesome girls ,and they both love me in return!nthe question is,is it realistic or possible to wed them both when the time is right,,and another thing is the both of the ladies do not know each other! Matured advice pls!
Requirements to successfully practise Polygamy:-

1. You need Money...im not talking salary...i mean multiple income in good figures.

2. You must be prepared to bare and raise children :either out of competiton, spousal wishes or someone elses.

3. You need strong spiritual backing (anyhow anyhow)

4. Have or prepare for multiple residence.You dont ever keep two or more women,who you are having sexual relationship with under the same roof.

5. Be prepared to shuttle between bases.Every women love to demand attention.

6. Active and healthy lifestyle.Your sexual prowess would be call to action every now and then,you like it or not.

7. Never be partial in your dealings with your women.If you buy for A,prepare for B.

8. You need to be strong in putting your foot down on specific issues and be decisive.

9.If and when both women become unusually close or best buddies......Skin (shine) your eyes,in fact you need a thrid eye grin Something sinister is brewing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
e4emma:
d boy is still a baby...taking a snapshot with a random car and using it as dp goes a long way to describe whom our dear op is...moreso someone dat goes on a public platform like this screaming " he's almost a civil engineer" speaks volume too. and lastly, a guy that would com on NL saying he wants to marry two girls dat he is dating ....and responding to every comment isnt one to be taken seriously.....just pity the girls. And in my own observation, i dnt even think d girls exist sef. smh for d kind of civil engineer u are goin to make because u are so uNCIVIL.
#myoponion
the haters have arrived

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Mimipauls1(f): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dear, ask yourself this question: Which of the girls have what I need in a wife? If they both do, then I advice you pray over it and ask the Holy Spirit for direction. You shouldn't marry both of them, you'd be hurting them greatly, that is if they accept to marry you knowing they would have to sharte you.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Anglovel: 4:57am On Dec 01, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I am in love with two awesome girls ,and they both love me in return!nthe question is,is it realistic or possible to wed them both when the time is right,,and another thing is the both of the ladies do not know each other! Matured advice pls!

we shall reap what we sow, you are an honest man,pls folliw ur heart,instead of settling down wth one nd breaking d heart of d other just do what our ancestors did,nd they lived up to 100yrs,unlike now when people are hypocrates,"marry one,keep some girlfriends in d sideline for every season/mood,promoting adultery,SIN,etc"
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
DARE TO BE BOLD
DARE D HYPOCRATES HIDING IN OUR CHURCHES,MAKING OUR LADIES TO SIN & HATE MEN
LIVE WITH D CONSEQUENCES OF POLYGAMY... ...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Bowaley17(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2014
Once there's money,and u wouldn't be bias in dealing with them...u shud also learn 2 stand on ur words...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Unibenstudent:
translate?
google it.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by obowunmi(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2014
Only a fool says there's something wrong with polygamy.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Haderayo(f): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Agubosimife:
pls I got a job interview from this saying i have been short listed for an interview with BG-NG@ 16 Akinremi street,Anifowoshe,Ikeja Lagos on Monday 1/12/2014. By 10a.m Enq:08173495517. REF NO:7777 . I want to know if its real
Please, did you later go for the interview?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men) / LOL! Guys Started Releasing When Cynthia Morgan Posted This Photos On Instagram / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.