Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. (14936 Views)

Female Nairalander Wishes You Happy Easter - Blackberrybabes ( Watch Video) / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
this two girls are really addicted to me ,they can't stay a day without saying hi to me and pouring out their feelings to me,I am capable of satisfying their emotions,I think am ready for this,they are both intelligent and have bright futures,am sure we can combine wealth to safe guardb our future!
How old are you? what financial status have u attained? cry thhat you think you are good to marrry two wives? Do u know the meaning of rich? cool grin am sure u r just an average Nigerian young man. Try to get to know kids married into polygamous family and ask them if they want the same for themselves, I also advice u read a thread EVERYTHING POLYGAMY and see for urself.
The two girls will only agree to marry u if u r rich and not for love.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by vibrat: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Go on my brother polygamy is d best for a man that foresight
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Emulti(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I am in love with two awesome girls ,and they both love me in return!nthe question is,is it realistic or possible to wed them both when the time is right,,and another thing is the both of the ladies do not know each other! Matured advice pls!

u shld b reading ur book Mr student, how can a small boy like u b thinking abt marriage? ur father must hear this!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Emulti:

u shld b reading ur book Mr student, how can a small boy like u b thinking abt marriage? ur father must hear this!
my fathers dad married 2
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by assana: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ok na die u dey so grin
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Agubosimife(f): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls I got a job interview from this saying i have been short listed for an interview with BG-NG@ 16 Akinremi street,Anifowoshe,Ikeja Lagos on Monday 1/12/2014. By 10a.m Enq:08173495517. REF NO:7777 . I want to know if its real
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Wemolat: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dis na Eyes-Kokoro(Ojukokoro)...finish!!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Piyke: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
The kind of love that preserves marriage cannot be possibly shown to two women at a time. I think what you have maybe infatuation or lust. I mean the real "till death do us part type"
To truly love a woman takes great effort and time. No man can do this to two at the same time effectively. Every woman wants go be the sole subject of attraction. Are u in for Twice the emotions, twice the arguments and co?
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by wunmi590(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I am in love with two awesome girls ,and they both love me in return!nthe question is,is it realistic or possible to wed them both when the time is right,,and another thing is the both of the ladies do not know each other! Matured advice pls!

I was not thought that in Roman Catholic. So I don't av wrds
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by darlenese(f): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
You are not inlove. U're greedy and selfish,m n u hv problem in making decision

Marry the two of them, and as time goes on, u'll come across other beautiful and good ladies that u also cannot resist, and before u know it, u'll become kabiesi with 30 wives
Goodluck
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:

You're only wrong for not letting them know about each other.

Polygamy is natural and I support it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
darlenese:
You are not inlove. U're greedy and selfish,m n u hv problem in making decision

Marry the two of them, and as time goes on, u'll come across other beautiful and good ladies that u also cannot resist, and before u know it, u'll become kabiesi with 30 wives
Goodluck
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Vikky014(f): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Vikkie14:
It's really possible but by the time you do that, just be preparing your "will" after marriage. Bros, #no beefing, be ready for your death from those ladies bcox they MAY not be united. Once they started quarreling between themself, you are nearing your grave. Isn't that why Yoruba do say "ile olorogun ile ogun ni". What they will both be doing is to out-paced and be their husbands' favourite. Bro, i pray God help you.
u wan steal my moniker ni
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Vikky014(f): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
jst observing wink
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Rapture4real(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:

It is lust.don't try it.once you see what you want to see in their body,if you have not, reality will manifest.see a man can be attracted to 10000000000 women sexually.true love is only for one person.the pains of polygamy is much.I doubt if your are born again with this question.not to insult you pls.accept Jesus and enjoy the grace of monogamy he offers and ultimately salvation
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by rhames(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:

Are u a Muslim? grin
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
rhames:

Are u a Muslim? grin
no
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by redcliff: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
that will kill the first girL!

You are just a greedy bastard and you dont deserve any of them...
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by akereconfi: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ur signature stinks of attention seeking!

You stink of stupidity, else you wouldn't come here to spew rubbish about polygamy.

Am sure you don't even have four square meal a day and you are talking about taking home two wives.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
akereconfi:

You stink of stupidity, else you wouldn't come here to spew rubbish about polygamy.

Am sure you don't even have four square meal a day and you are talking about taking home two wives.

ignored
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Truckpusher(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
What mature advice would one give to a man that has embarked on a suicide mission? cheesy

My advice: Kill yourself ,other men would take over from where you stopped. tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by ezineexpert(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bear in mind that "One Woman, one problem". I will say that you should marry just one of them for you to have peace of mind and happy married life.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
ezineexpert:
Bear in mind that "One Woman, one problem". I will say that you should marry just one of them for you to have peace of mind and happy married life.

If marrying one Woman equates to peace of ming and a happy married life then why all the divorces?
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Emmalot121(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Go for it nau undecided . If it not gonna break ya family.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
CityNG:

If marrying one Woman equates to peace of ming and a happy married life then why all the divorces?
50 % of Nigerian men will sex another woman after marriage,the problem with nigeria is hypocrisy
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
50 % of Nigerian men will sex another woman after marriage,the problem with nigeria is hypocrisy

It's not limited to Nigeria, it's Men in general.

Former POTUS of the United States, Bill Clinton diddled someone in the oval office, many US Senators were caught in a extra marital affairs, etc

Polygamy is legal in Nigeria and I encourage any person that wants to engage in such a relationship to encourage it. What I do not like is the lying to these Women that they are the only ones. It's so not necessary in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Emmalot121(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
rhames:

Are u a Muslim? grin
What diff does that make? Bible neither forbids it.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by rhames(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no

Are u a traditionalist/atheist? As an African, our culture allows you to marry more than one wife.However make them know each other well since you intend to marry them as wives? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by owolawitola(f): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Wait till the time is right and see if u still feel like marryin two ladies
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by rhames(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Emmalot121:
What diff does that make? Bible neither forbids it.

I am made to believe that Christainity allows for only one man and one wife. grin
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by owolawitola(f): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
owolawitola:
Wait till the time is right and see if u still feel like marryin two ladies
besides. Do u have the strength to handle two women?! U know how stressful we could be. undecided
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Missmossy(f): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
shocked when the time is right isn't now till then undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your First Toasting And How It Went / Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men) / Long Distance Relationship; Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.