Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. (14886 Views)

Female Nairalander Wishes You Happy Easter - Blackberrybabes ( Watch Video) / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by kimond101: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
MisterLongman:
I'm in love with twoo women, I don't know which one to choose
Tony Tetuila grin
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ok
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by obainojazz(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
nonsense.
ppl marrying two wives dis modern age should be stoned to death..
bastards
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by justwise(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I am in love with two awesome girls ,and they both love me in return!nthe question is,is it realistic or possible to wed them both when the time is right,,and another thing is the both of the ladies do not know each other! Matured advice pls!

Ask them first if they want to share you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by ellechrystal(f): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
My dear, please don't embrace polygamy oo. I beg u. D one our 4fathers embraced d effect never clear us 4 eyes o.. u need d grace of Jehova to b with one woman , let alone two.
Leave sentiments out of this,
Bia , get one that will help ur dreams , one whose vision goes with urs. Marriage is about companionship n not a playground where lust is d coach. . It's not a field 4 a third party. Except ur religion allows it , n u are also taught on how to manage two women , else I will advice u desist from such plans so u can live long n c ur grand children or even more.the two women fit kill u with wahala when them clash or know themselves. . This love wey u dey feel go just run leave u make u dey alone dey suffer.
If u think am lieing just try introducing them to each other n check ur blood pressure weekly.. u go c sey ur life ho dey shake. My dear choose one. Leave love out I know u love them both , which is a lie cos u can't love two ppl at a tym.
Look 4 d one that suits ur life, that has plans that suit ur life.. N Pray to God 4 guidance. Trust me u won't make a mistake. grin wink
Goodluck. ..
Not Johna oo...lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Sweetlemon(f): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Smh
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by holatin(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
no p
better than having a wife and having girlfriend.
thou shall not commit adultery - bible
and Quran talk about dat too
Don't involve in adultery.
Case closed
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by ddooskie(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hook up with the one you see as a friend/more comfortable with; the love you think you have may fizzle out but friendship lasts forever.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by epospiky(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
The choice is your, dude.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by zappyj(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
justwise:

Ask them first if they want to share you.

You read my mind bro.. very pertinent question.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Larryupsy: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Go ahead if you can live with the consequences of your action.
You don't tell a child not to become a leper if he can live in the bush[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by plaetton: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
It would be a lot easier if the op has solid wealth and high social status to do the persuading for him. Nothing talks louder than wealth and status.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ijikwa Ego?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by monemsis(m): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I am in love with two awesome girls ,and they both love me in return!nthe question is,is it realistic or possible to wed them both when the time is right,,and another thing is the both of the ladies do not know each other! Matured advice pls!
get ready to live half d normal life u re supposed to live grin
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Lianaluv(f): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ofcourse its possible to marry both of them but please get a coffin first before you marry them. Two women,many troubles.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by AJOT99(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Do it if u think u are up to the task but its demerits are more than it merits.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by sirugos(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
My dear this is a nice decision. Go ahead my good brother
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by neyobills: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
Well u might be among the lucky few that polygamy works out well for but have u asked yourself,how much do I have stashed away somewhere to maintain such lifestyle,cos marriage is a different ball game than dating so if u think u have enough to go around for both then I guess u are almost good to go with ur plans.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Calebosko(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
op do timbo timbo last calaba,ti ti alaba kum,alabala kai kai ,ti ti bus stop airlicopta tiai,and choos d one with d last point

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Allow both of them to collide then you'll choose among them the most matured behaved......but you carry sugar for trouser?? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by kwamone: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Critcal analysis and prayer will help you.
Evalate then in terms of.. :
Beauty
Understanding
Respect
Care
Wisdom
Patience

Create a similar scenerio that to evalaute the intensity of your love.and maturity in each..
Pls you don't have to waste the 2nd lady's time in the name of not want wanting to break her heart.
Double daters tongue
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:

You can legally marry them both under customary law. Do not make any mistake by taking one to the registry first, if you do that, that will be the marriage the law will recognise, the second marriage will be void by virtue of the marriage contracted at the registry.

Also, ensure that your custom permits a man to marry more than one wife, if it does not, then you can't marry the two of them. The law will only recognize a marriage based on the rules of the law under which the marriage was contracted.

All that aside, why will you want to marry two women in this modern era? Do You understand what it takes to properly take care of one family, let alone two? By the time your kids grow , do you know what the cost of tuition fee will be? Also, do you know the emotional stress you're going to exposing yourself to?

Just Pick the girl you like best and leave the other.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by charleff512(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Think of how to graduate first and earn good money if you are still a student.
Secondly marriage is not a bed of roses just pray and let God lead you to your own wife.
About marrying two wives unless you want to lie to yourself you will really need a lot of resources i.e physical,financial and otherwise for them to love you in return.
My humble opinion.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Trendy247: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
h
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Adyrin(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
If you loved d first you wouldn't have a second!

You are confused!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by angelo82: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:

Polygamy isn't a joke at all....It will destroy you along with your family....Even if you are rich,polygamy is a problem.....My advice is don't even dare!...
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by radiant3(f): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Impossible!u can't be in love with two ladies at d same time
@op ar u sure u ar nt in lust with d second lady
Irrespective of ur religion,my candid advice for u is to embrace MONOGAMY nd nt POLYGAMY...
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Opiosko: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Wed both of them?...except under Islamic or customary marriage. U should try living wit one of em for a while to knw if u can really cope wit having them wit u
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Bobbyzain(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Vikkie14:
It's really possible but by the time you do that, just be preparing your "will" after marriage. Bros, #no beefing, be ready for your death from those ladies bcox they MAY not be united. Once they started quarreling between themself, you are nearing your grave. Isn't that why Yoruba do say "ile olorogun ile ogun ni". What they will both be doing is to out-paced and be their husbands' favourite. Bro, i pray God help you.
that can easily be taken care by having them at diffrent houses.na old school method to have all wives in one house.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by omoadeleye(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
so who come send you.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
I dunno what to tell butn but how come u fall in love with two wwomen? Will it be just iff ur sweet gf is cheating on you wwith another man? I call this cheating because it is unrealistic to bee inlove with two women at a time! Why haven't you told both of them yet if u r very sure about your emotions for both of them?
I was born into a polygamous family and I dnt wish my enemy nothing like it cos there is nothing good about it! The LOVE u think you have for both women will turn to HATe as soon as they start showing you their true color...both of them will care less about u as ssoon as the baby starts coming, their main aim will be on how to claim your properties as soon as you r gone.
It is very rrare to see children born into this kind of situation love themselves, each wife will want the best for her kids thereby causing hatred among them. No sane parents in this century will allow her daugghter get married into a polygamous home, as my mum will say 'even if it is only one child he has, dnt marry him bocs that child is ur future rival'
For the sake of peace and harmony, marry one or leave the both!
Nd if u are a typical ALAGIDI, make sure both wive live seperately and not under the same roof!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Abiolainfo: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ipledge:
You can,if church,mosques and court don't accept that...you can do it at fela's shrine

Guy you badt gan oooo cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.