Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites (5166 Views)

Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. / Nigeria Seeks $3Billion Loan From China / Nigeria Seeks $1.5Billion From China For Rice, Cassava (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Jakumo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2008
Iyke-D:

The comedy continues. . . sadly, somehow I am sure they will manage to get the money from the
government! Maybe while they are at it, they can build roads and bridges in space for us since
they have given up on building them on earth for Nigerians.

Ha ha ha. In defence of the[b] Nigerian Space Modalities Agency[/b], let us remember that Nigerian roads are deliberately left full of craters and gullies as a matter of constitutional policy, implemented to ensure that the progress of vehicular traffic is slowed down adequately to facilitate safer ambushes by armed robbers, whose entire livelihood would be degraded if Nigerian roads were ever upgraded. This patriotic compassion for even the criminal element of Nigerian society is but one of many hallmarks of a listening government which tailors its philosophy of governance in fluid response to a changing world.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2008
GoldCircle:

@ Nuzo,
  Abeg wetin you dey do for china? I no mean any harm o! I am just curious! that is all!

Olofofo like you. . . . . if you don't mean any harm, then what do you mean? grin

With the number of mails ive received recently (though friendly), i can sense that a group of nigerian spies are out to track me down. Unfortunately for you guys, the chinese govt are ready to destroy any baggar that comes near me be it in your nigeria or elsewhere in the world.
However, do not worry, i don't have a criminal record in or outside naija so soon i will disclose my full identity when am ready to lead a peaceful revolution against the corrupt nigerian establishment. grin

B.T.W, i sweep streets and wash dead bodies here. Hope that is enough for your silly question? tongue
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Muza(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2008
nuzo:

B.T.W, i sweep streets and wash dead bodies here. Hope that is enough for your silly question? tongue

nuzo,you dont have to slave yourself in another mans land,Theres vacancy for a driver in my company grin
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by idupaul: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
Am tired of this satelite thing now, i cant just wait for the moon landing part this satelite part is now boring. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2008
idupaul:

Am tired of this satelite thing now, i can't just wait for the moon landing part this satelite part is now boring. grin grin grin

roflmao!!
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Muza(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
idupaul:

Am tired of this satelite thing now, i can't just wait for the moon landing part this satelite part is now boring. grin grin grin

Having heard the minister say that they parked the satellite just like i would park my car grin ,
you cant imagine wat he will say about the moon,
maybe he will say the govt needs to allocate funds to pay for landing rights and hanger on the moon or something more ridiculous grin.

May God help our nation!
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by JJYOU: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2008
Muza:

Having heard the minister say that they parked the satellite just like i would park my car grin ,
you can't imagine what he will say about the moon,
maybe he will say the govt needs to allocate funds to pay for landing rights and hanger on the moon or something more ridiculous grin.

May God help our nation!
MAY GOD NOT REMEMBER HIS MERCY ON THESE FOOLS JUDGEMENT DAY
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
Muza:

nuzo,you don't have to slave yourself in another mans land,Theres vacancy for a driver in my company  grin

Driver in nigeria? Now, i know how much you hate me. angry
Apart from the fact that i will be collecting my 7,000 naira salary with a fight, the chances of me leaving up to 40 years will be like 2% as the roads are death traps. Add to the fact that i could be hacked to death by your fellow northern jihadist, that means that i might not live up to 30 years. Now, if that is not pure slavery, i wonder what it is.

I'll rather wash plates here with peace of mind and watch reasonable people do something productive with their lives, because only God knows i cant stand the corruption, madness, barbarism, cowardice and hypocrisy that are abound in nigerians.
Imagine nuzo watching your fat bellied corrupt lawmakers deliberate in their ogodo migo grammar on NTA, that will be suicidal for me. cool
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Muza(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
nuzo:

Apart from the fact that i will be collecting my 7,000 naira salary with a fight, the chances of me leaving up to 40 years will be like 2% as the roads are death traps. Add to the fact that i could be hacked to death by your fellow northern jihadist, that means that i might not live up to 30 years. Now, if that is not pure slavery, i wonder what it is.

I'll rather wash plates here with peace of mind and watch reasonable people do something productive with their lives, because only God knows i can't stand the corruption, madness, barbarism, cowardice and hypocrisy that are abound in nigerians.
Imagine nuzo watching your fat bellied corrupt lawmakers deliberate in their ogodo migo grammar on NTA, that will be suicidal for me. cool

LMFAO grin
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by tpia: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2008
nuzo:

Unfortunately for you guys, the chinese govt are ready to destroy any baggar that comes near me

hehehe.

You got jokes.

how long before the Chinese govt tells you what they've thought of you all along?

see him pontificating on the internet. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by tpia: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
nuzo:

I'll rather wash plates here with peace of mind and watch reasonable people do something productive with their lives, because only God knows i can't stand the corruption, madness, barbarism, cowardice and hypocrisy that are abound in nigerians.

I'd say this post would look good on your asylum application.

very heartrending points there.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2008
tpia:

I'd say this post would look good on your asylum application.

very heartrending points there.

Take it or leave it, i am a V.I.P here.
China needs me more than how your northern politicians need oil money/fed allocation to survive and more than how you hausa jihadists need Igbo heads to get laid by 72 virgins.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
They should figure out what happened with the first one.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by hedges007(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
IF I HEARRRR

Wetin i dey hear again this early momo?
I thought they said the other one only had a battery problem therefore was parked?

You see now, When are we going to stop deceiving ourselves for naija? The way they explained the problem of the other satellite, one would have thought, it was a minor fault that can be fixed within shortest possible time, but here the sycophants comes again, always coming in using white elephant projects names.I thought i heard that, this satellite was fully insured? so what happened to the insurance? Imagine, another whopping $500 million kobo, not even this time, not from our common treasury any more.

This is a typical example of "diversification of Gbese (debt)"

Before now, Obasan- ku and his co thieves were busy fooling themselves, borrowing money all in the name of revamping and reinstalling the refineries, i wonder how many of our refineries are still existing let alone working properly.
Later these same bandits turned around fooling themselves, this time, the power sector, though i might not be in Naija, yet i could still sense their indept insincerity and amalgamated stupidity. These are even physical projects one could easily see and felt.

Now they want to indulge in space scam ( i only heard of Yahoo Yahoo boys, now i know we have even Yahoo Yahoo and Google Government officials).

For me, i love Technology especial space technology which is fast becoming a back bone of developing and developed Nations ,
But this time, if our government is so serious about the scam again,
Then, let them cough out the huge sum from their port bellies and flowing agbada, after all, $500 million is a chicken change, compared to what they have stolen in recent times.

For these 3 conditions,
Let the money be raised among the thieves, after all, "to whom much is given, much is expected" not the National treasury this time.
2. After that, the contract should be awarded to a more technological saturated country or company (European or American company) eg,Germany, Britain, France or US, if we are so serious about it, instead of these fake chinco them.
3. The launching site should be our backyard , not where even the so called Minister or Project supervisor will have no full access to. If they dont mind, i can volunteer to go with the rocket  to space to supervise and comfirm sincere launching.

Aside these, i don't subscribe to this new devised form of political chicanery and annual national waste. After all, the first one, of what benefit and importance was it to a common Nigerian. There are so many sectors yarning for funds in Nigeria, the sum can at least take care of one or two, rather than this free floating and enigmatic project.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by DoubleN(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
NEPA take light for space!Na the Bobo wey dem use for us sell our Satellite!
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by gamechange(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2008
My people, if I want to build satellite, why would I go to another mans country to build it, that is limiting and in itself a security risk, no other country in the world would do that, not even the small small african countries.

We are a rich nation, yet we have no focus, no vision, it is all about embezzle, national cake, etc.

The truth about Nija is that, as things are nothing will ever change. The nation has been kidnapped on a tight stranglehold, we keep recycling the same thieves year in year out, call them government, then we wait on GOD to bail us out. Heaven helps those who help themselves. Unfortunately, as has been proven, the only way we can get anything done anywhere in the world, especially Nija is by force, declaring war as is ongoing in Niger-delta. We need to get our country back, create a government of the people, accountable to the people.  Niger-delta people have shed blood and are still shedding blood, now the world is beginning to take notice, the Nija Government is taking notice.

In Northern ireland, people bombed their way into government, we as a people need a quiet revolution, when properties of government ministers are bombed daily, then they will take notice. We need to take a stand or the internal slavery project called Nigeria will continue.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by tpia: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2008
tpia:

haha grin

am happy for you and China cheesy

may your mutual love never die.

Iseeeee grin
I never knew you have a human heart though,
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2008
Na wa o. . . One day, Bushmeat go catch the hunter. . . angry
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Bbeee: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2008
hmmmmmmm tongue
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by vowiski(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2008
weird!
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by snoop4real: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2008
I blive FEC will sign that request, they have always been known to spend nuttingly on trivial matters,

U look finish, China wey dey give us inferior computer parts na dem u carry such gigantic IT project go give to d tune of several billion naira, y una tink say dey no go sign am again?, Whakheads,
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by tmoney11(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2008
9ja sumi oooo, if them give all the citizen 1m each we still go collect change inside that money
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by angelina08(f): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2008
It is too early, this is the kind of news from Nigeria that spoils my day and turns my stomach each time i read them. Instead of NigComSat and the rest involved should be held responsible for the lost of a 40 billion naira satelite as a result of their foolishness and lack of maintainance culture.They are bold enough to propose for another 59billion naira for a new satelite which everyone knows they would also not maintain.While an average Nigerians are suffering from poverty that has no end.
This should tell every Nigerian that some group of people are taking us for fools.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by denmzy47: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2008
when would nigerians stand up and face the reality of having to build and lunch a satelite in china when we all know that inferior things come from china.Are the no super power nations that can bulid these satelite in staed of china who is an emerging nation among the super powers.these wan nah real yahoo business.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by graycolors(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2008
At this juncture, I think we do not need to re-launch any satellite. What this country needs now is to build on its man power capacity and basic amenities. Where the populace is aware of their environment and social/civic responsibility and basic amenities are in place, I think the country would forward and its citizenry will be fully aware of the benefits of NigComSat.

Right now, we do not know if the management of NigComSat Limited will be able to handle a new NigComSat 2 because they have just showed us that they can not management public good and are incapable to do so in the next five years.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by FBS: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2008
Nigerians = Monkeys.
nuff said
@A Town,

Is it a must to insult everyone? nonsense, are you saying your parents are monkeys?
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2008
denmzy47:

when would nigerians stand up and face the reality of having to build and lunch a satelite in china when we all know that inferior things come from china.Are the no super power nations that can bulid these satelite in staed of china who is an emerging nation among the super powers.these wan nah real yahoo business.

Why are sounding like a 3rd grader?
China this, china that. Cant you relax for once and make use of your brains?
Why do this same china manufacture most of the quality goods used in america and europe.? Because, the american and european government set the standards and supervise the production to the end. That is not the case for nigeria; they either collaborate with these chinese fraudstars and swindle the nigerian sufferheads or accepts bribes and turn away their faces.

F.Y.I, the chinese have built and launched several satellites of their own to the space without any hitches.

Your enemy is very simple to identify; nigerian corrupt leaders and of course you and other nigerians who have been so cowardly in your actions for years.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Horus(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2008

Nigeria has in the past launched satellites using rockets built by other nations, but Nigeria should develop a space program to launch a satellite into space using a Nigerian-made rocket.The Nigeria's National Space Research and Development Agency, or NASRDA have to be more ambitious and create its own satellite-launching program in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2008
Horus:

Nigeria has in the past launched satellites using rockets built by other nations, but Nigeria should develop a space program to launch a satellite into space using a Nigerian-made rocket.The Nigeria's National Space Research and Development Agency, or NASRDA have to be more ambitious and create its own satellite-launching program in Nigeria.

We already have a launching site at LASU. . . . lol.
Imagine a country that cannot get herself to build an oil refinery and befitting power station attempting to build a launch site in nigeria.
Nigeria cannot afford such an expensive project for now, all she need do is supervise her contracts, ask question and make sure she signs the right thing in the contracts.
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by kokorunna(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2008
What is the point of building this satellites, another way of stealing money
Re: Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites by Elgaxton(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
I'm still waiting for the day Nigeria will define its priority when it comes to spending money

Stun Guns For Our Police Instead Of Guns / Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. / Oby Ezekwesili blasts Nigerian lawmakers for “disrespecting” Okonjo-Iweala

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66