Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? (2394 Views)

A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / He Tells Everyone We're "Just Friends!"" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Tymax(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
This guy needs good knock on his shiny bald head. Father Christmas angry
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
whatevs, just dont quote me ever again. I dont chit-chat with lame ppl on nl.thanks.
I might quote u...I don't keep names in my head. I just x something that irks me n I say ma mind. if there's a way u can block me or something go ahead. that's ur headache not mine.
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Missmossy(f): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
It's up to you after all you ain't coerced to do so.
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:
Smh...
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Monicasque(f): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lol...some girls r lucky hey
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by YoungWiseCash: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:
Why are you guys calling the op unflattering names? Do you guys not see his moniker? "Youngwisecash".

I beg op carry on, she must chop your money, chop your money, chop your money cos you don't care. cool
You're so funny.. oh pls I do care
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Evina(f): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
You're so funny.. oh pls I do care

wink cool
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
shocked

Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by YoungWiseCash: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax:
Thank God I don't have a shiny bald head.. "Givers never lack" tongue
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by danielz777(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is serious
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Charles4075(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Op, lemme be honest with you it is either she's saying the truth that she's not engaged to anyone but where's her parents or she has a wicked, devilish and naughty plan for you.. Let me warn you op, never in your life develop any affection or feelings for her and put your gf in a heart-broken otherwise you'll see what will happen to you. Trust me. That's why I can't, never help any lady in distress even if she's at the point of death. Never ever
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by khiaa(f): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
We've been friends for a year now. I get to know her through my girlfriend who's also her friend. This friend of mine always request money for her upkeep which my girl won't know about. When I have I do give her somtimes I don't. One day, I took a bold step and ask her don't she have a boyfriend, am i the. one who should be responsible for her needs? she reply she dont. And said want friends for if I can't help her. Is she right? Remember we're not into any sort of relationship and do not share any affection.

No she is not right. Is she paying you the money back? I would be furious if I found out a supposed to be friend of mine was going to my man for money without my knowledge. I would also be furious at him for giving it to her and not telling me.
It looks very sneaky and suspicious.
You tell that girl to stop coming to you for money for her upkeep, if she really is in need tell her to go to your girlfriend and she will relay the message to you. The nerve of some women.
You have better put a stop to this now or risk losing your girl.
Find better friends. Every dollar you give to that crumbsnacther you are taking away from your girl and family.
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by khiaa(f): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2014
Prixus:

as her bf u hv a lot of responsibility for her upkeep. I can't personally date a lady who wouldn't b at least financially dependent on me for one thing or the other. Besides it's stingy for her to give u her self n all u do is sweet talk her...spend on ur woman. Infact if she asks for nothing she deserves everything.

The girl isn't his girfriend.
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Exjoker(m): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2014
Help a sister in need after all a friend in need is friend indeed
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2014
khiaa:

The girl isn't his girfriend.
u didn't get d flow of our gist dear
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by khiaa(f): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2014
Prixus:

u didn't get d flow of our gist dear

lol..... Ok I get it now. grin
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 01, 2014
Everybody lies, but it doesn’t matter since nobody listens. grin
Re: We're Just Friend; Should I Be Responsible For Her Up-keeps? by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 01, 2014
khiaa:

lol..... Ok I get it now. grin
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me / Why are Most Girls Insultive? / Help A Friend Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.