Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Help A Friend Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Friend Pls (2342 Views)

Virginity: If You Love To Help A Friend, Pls Help / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2015
My friend's babe doesn't allow him to have se.x with her ,she would be complaining that se.x is painful even she told him that she isn't a virgin that she lost her virginity while she was in secondary school and she still had se.x after her first experience but since she has been dating my friend for almost a year, if he ask her for se.x,she would say that its painful that she's been through it but she doesn't want to do it again till her wedding night and yet she claims she loves him ,though they do romance even in public places but the girl no want make my guy put his pen in her office but now my friend thinks the girl is playing on his intelligence..... thinking the babe don take him as first class mumu even though he does spend on her that we friends do complain of how he spends on her....

he is contemplating on ending the relationship....

is that another trick that ladies use to mugulirize we guys or nah my guy don fall mumulicious??

pls help...
Re: Help A Friend Pls by adanduka: 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
Tell your friend to repent after you repent too.
Re: Help A Friend Pls by MRBrownJ: 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
@OP
1) no man should ask or beg for sex, it should come naturally after some heavy smooching, caressing etc.
2) if she is turned off by sex right now, then she will be turned off by sex after marriage too UNLESS she is doing this to blackmail this man to marry her. here is the question he should ask her:"what is marriage gonna change about it all?"
3) this man should simply tell this lady how much sex is important to HIM and their relationship. if she continues to stick to her BS, and that man cannot continue in such manner, then dropping her is the only way out......... and marriage should be avoided at all cost!

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend Pls by naijaboiy: 7:43pm On May 01, 2015
Relationship should be a mutual agreement.

If your friend's girlfriend says she doesn't want to have sex any longer and you friend can't deal with her decision he should quietly walk away.

As simple as that!
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2015
adanduka:
Tell your friend to repent after you repent too.
wetin be my repentance for
Lol
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2015
tell ur friend to drug her so that he register his name in her company.
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@OP
1) no man should ask or beg for sex, it should come naturally after some heavy smooching, caressing etc.
2) if she is turned off by sex right now, then she will be turned off by sex after marriage too UNLESS she is doing this to blackmail this man to marry her. here is the question he should ask her:"what is marriage gonna change about it all?"
3) this man should simply tell this lady how much sex is important to HIM and their relationship. if she continues to stick to her BS, and that man cannot continue in such manner, then dropping her is the only way out......... and marriage should be avoided at all cost!
thanks bro...not that they don't romance or caress ,they do it a lot but when it comes to the koko ....nah soo the girl go start to dey give some super story oooo
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Relationship should be a mutual agreement.

If your friend's girlfriend says she doesn't want to have sex any longer and you friend can't deal with her decision he should quietly walk away.

As simple as that!
that's what he is thinking now but he doesn't want to hurt her feelings ,he said he still loves her but nah dis se.x ishhh
Re: Help A Friend Pls by ronald4lif(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2015
Till her wedding night my foot. Let your friend keep being fooled around, it's his biz.

Cut off all monetary ties till his wedding night.

Fair play.
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Youngpo413: 7:51pm On May 01, 2015
Gbam
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Tallesty1(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
Nah!

Not advisable
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
haba!!!
bro you wicked small ooo....lol

I will tell him maybe he would consider it but no be me give him that advise ooo....nah you ooo

lol
Re: Help A Friend Pls by agarawu23(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2015
relationship is not All abt sexundecided
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
Till her wedding night my foot. Let your friend keep being fooled around, it's his biz.

Cut out all monetary ties till your wedding night.

Fair play.
nah that wedding night ishh dey vex me soo
if to say she be virgin nw ,we fit consider her
but they don hammer her womanliness no be once and she still dey say till wedding night
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
agarawu23:
relationship is not All abt sexundecided
yh I guess but that is when you trust each other
Re: Help A Friend Pls by ronald4lif(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2015
Joeself1:

nah that wedding night ishh dey vex me soo
if to say she be virgin nw ,we fit consider her
but they don hammer her womanliness no be once and she still dey say till wedding night

Well, it's up to him to decide. But for me, its a no.
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, it's up to him to decide. But for me, its a no.
thanks bro
Re: Help A Friend Pls by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2015
Joeself1:

yh I guess but that is when you trust each other
you shouldn't date somebody you don't trust
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2015
agarawu23:
you shouldn't date somebody you don't trust
hmmm

true but how would you know if the opposite party too trust you....

girls of nowadays are tricky
Re: Help A Friend Pls by MRBrownJ: 8:03pm On May 01, 2015
Joeself1:

thanks bro...not that they don't romance or caress ,they do it a lot but when it comes to the koko ....nah soo the girl go start to dey give some super story oooo

she want to use her toto as leverage for marriage (toto that he has already sampled, lol)...... you friend should run as fast as he possibly can.
Re: Help A Friend Pls by FLAWLES(f): 8:04pm On May 01, 2015
Hehehehehe seriously i don't see anytin wrong here>>>>maybe shez telling the truth(cuz the 1st time i had sexX i told myself i waznt goin2 do it again cuz i felt it was painful)she ll get over it(cuz me change mind after 1yr)
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

she want to use her toto as leverage for marriage (toto that he has already sampled, lol)...... you friend should run as fast as he possibly can.
lol...
abi nah...she don see mumu
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
FLAWLES:
Hehehehehe seriously i don't see anytin wrong here>>>>maybe shez telling the truth(cuz the 1st time i had sexX i told myself i waznt goin2 do it again cuz i felt it was painful)she ll get over it(cuz me change mind after 1yr)
yh it might be painful at first but she said she still had sex after her first experience even with her ex bf before she started dating my guy
Re: Help A Friend Pls by FLAWLES(f): 8:11pm On May 01, 2015
Joeself1:

yh it might be painful at first but she said she still had sex after her first experience even with her ex bf before she started dating my guy
.na she con know ooo
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Bimffo(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
OP stop lying.. You are the friend. Come out clean.. tongue
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
FLAWLES:
.na she con know ooo
Lol...
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Joeself1(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
Bimffo:
OP stop lying.. You are the friend. Come out clean.. tongue
Lol...no be me ooo

nah true talk I dey tell you sooo
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
for ur minde nah

Tallesty1:
Nah!

Not advisable
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
that is the best way,tell him to do it b4 the girl turn him to pastime mugu

Joeself1:

haba!!!
bro you wicked small ooo....lol

I will tell him maybe he would consider it but no be me give him that advise ooo....nah you ooo

lol
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Burnnotice(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2015
B!tch i ball like jordan and i play full court and if you not my type then you know i gotta keep this sh!t short

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend Pls by Missmossy(f): 9:27pm On May 01, 2015
Life is all about choice, he should make his. I do feel she's being truthful though, she's definitely hiding something.
Re: Help A Friend Pls by Missmossy(f): 9:27pm On May 01, 2015
Life is all about choice, he should make his. I do feel she isn't being truthful though, she's definitely hiding something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Pay Prostitute But Dont Seep With Them / Ladies!!! What Do I Say 2 Her? / How Do You Sleep With Your Spouse? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.