Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! (1459 Views)

The Worst Break-up Line You Have Recieved / Worst Break Up Lines In History / Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by akpumping7720(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2014
We worked in d same organisation some years back. He is a friend and colleague of mine. On that fateful sunday after church we all went down to idimu for their introduction ceremony which was held in my friend's fiancee family compound, friends and family had gathered and d introduction ceremony went smoothly. The following day at work we congratulated our friend and colleaque for the first step dat will usher him into marriage. Two weeks after, things turned sour, he complained d at his fiancee rarely visited him and when she comes, she doesn't cook for him, rather she will bring cooked food from her house to his place or they buy cooked food outside. My friend was getting fed up, the woman who is about to become his wife fully has changed to something else. Though d lady is from a middle class but educated family. She was doing her Masters at Obafemi Awolowo University then. Though my friend had an HND. Could it be d difference in educational level that got into her head or what? After d introduction, she doesn't display a good womanly attitude and resonsibility to my friend who is her husband to be. Always shuttling between Lagos and Ife and d excuse she gives is that her Masters programme doesn't give her time. My friend was not an happy during all those periods.
One day Ade decided to visit her at Ife without informing her, lo and behold, as he entered into her room, he found another man in her room although not in romantic position. They talked and he came back to Lagos. She doesn't call any of her husband to be relatives talkless of calling her parents-in-law. My friend was downcasted. At the end he summoned courage to call it quit. And he met another lady who is just a School Cert holder. December this year marks their one year wedding anniversary. Ade's wife gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this year also. Ade got employment with Access Bank this year. He lives happily with his wife a school cert holder. We were common school teacher during his encounter with d lady he had hoped to make his wife. She disappointed him with her attitude despite all d money my friend spent during d introduction ceremony cos the introduction was an elaborate one. But God repayed Ade with good coin.
Note: this is not excerpt from a movie, it happens to a very close friend of mine, am not suppose to mention his name on a public forum like dis coz I didn't seek his consent before using what he experienced as an article here. His name is Adewale!!!

Share that worst break-up scenario you encountered or encountered by someone you know....
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by JOETYNO: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Chai, Gals are just a mystery!!

My lady told me She is 3months pregnant for another guy, last nite...

She said the guy is coming to marry her this december...

The worst she said to me is "No matter how deep the feeling we had for eachother, we were just friends" I was like, WTF!!! Goodluck, and thats it!

Culled from true life experience(just last night)
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by Lordabas: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2014

Worst breakup is when the gateman tells you
"madam, oga talk say make i no open gate give you again" cheesy
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by iceberylin(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2014
Stanley, u refused to gimi your power bank!!,its over shocked
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by djeezy(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Lordabas:

Worst breakup is when the gateman tells you
"madam, oga talk say make i no open gate give you again" cheesy
grin
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by valmunich(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Chai! The lady should've at least waited to be a certified wife grin
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by akpumping7720(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2014
JOETYNO:
Chai, Gals are just a mystery!!

My lady told me She is 3months pregnant for another guy, last nite...

She said the guy is coming to marry her this december...

The worst she said to me is "No matter how deep the feeling we had for eachother, we were just friends" I was like, WTF!!! Goodluck, and thats it!

Culled from true life experience(just last night)
Oooooops!!! So pathetic
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by JOETYNO: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
akpumping7720:

Oooooops!!! So pathetic

was suppose to be heartbroken, buh am partying and ving fun
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by Lordabas: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by eddyspice(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
My own goes like this
I met this babe sometime last year. After a while first was ignoring calls,then busy calls next she won't reply my whatsapp messages for a very long time. So I made effort to b patient for a while then I confronted her through text messages in other to know why or if she is tired. The next thing na shout for fone I receive but I just had to cut the call. The following day,she called to say she can't love me the way I love her and that she love some one else. Hence,she can't bring her self to love me anymore. Insults join what she said to me. As a guy one got to move on and I see it as a blessing for the future. That's my one kobo senerio
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by eddyspice(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
One funny she did after what she said to me about breaking up she changed her dp to a guy's pics and wrote the following "am in love with him and nobody can't stop me not even u ok" my ppl what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by danielz777(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by akpumping7720(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
eddyspice:
My own goes like this
I met this babe sometime last year. After a while first was ignoring calls,then busy calls next she won't reply my whatsapp messages for a very long time. So I made effort to b patient for a while then I confronted her through text messages in other to know why or if she is tired. The next thing na shout for fone I receive but I just had to cut the call. The following day,she called to say she can't love me the way I love her and that she love some one else. Hence,she can't bring her self to love me anymore. Insults join what she said to me. As a guy one got to move on and I see it as a blessing for the future. That's my one kobo senerio
Thank God u ave move on bro.... More blessing will come ur way.
Re: Worst Break-up Scenarios!!! by akpumping7720(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
eddyspice:
One funny she did after what she said to me about breaking up she changed her dp to a guy's pics and wrote the following "am in love with him and nobody can't stop me not even u ok" my ppl what do u think?
Dat can be painful bro.... U just have to move on bro. Ur life is not glued to hers. There is always an appointment at the end of every disappointment. It takes courage and determination to move on.

(1) (Reply)

Does The GM Seduction Style Work on Nigerian girls? / Online Relationships Pros And Cons / Wicked Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.