Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v (9874 Views)

what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Embarrassing Lines You've Used On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fainguy(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2006
Ladies: Worst break-up lines you've ever heard?
Guys: Worst break-up lines you've ever used?
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by MyPeace(f): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2006
Guys are cowardices, they dont have any LINES, rather they stop phoning, visiting and generally getting in touch - with the common excuse 'I have been busy lately"

For me: "My line is - "I dont see a headway in this relationship, pls i need a break" if he persists, i use "Pls i want to be on my own for now"
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by iice(f): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2006
As mypeace said, they usually dont call. The 'its not you, its me' is crap, just tell me jooo wetin dey shele, no be all this reverse psychology thing they are trying to pull off. So yeah the 'its not you' is the worse i have heard.
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by naijacutee(f): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2006
I once said to a guy "Give me my heart back and take your stinking heart back, but we can still be friends". It never worked out (The break-up, I mean) We are still together smiley
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fainguy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2006
You all are "soji" babes. Thanks for the replies.
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fainguy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2006
Mypeace, not all guys are cowards. I for one, am not.
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fainguy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2006
Naijacutee, that was one hell of a break-up line. The fact that it didn't work testifies to that.
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fainguy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2006
iice, nice one there!
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by sugachic(f): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2006
I heard this somwhere- girl its not u,its me. I really dont feel d way i always felt about u. I gotta make d first move or u gonna start hatin me,
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fainguy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2006
Nice one sugarchic. Where r u from?
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by Busta(f): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2006
naijacutee:

I once said to a guy "Give me my heart back and take your stinking heart back, but we can still be friends". It never worked out (The break-up, I mean) We are still together smiley
funny

sugachic:

I heard this somwhere- girl its not u,its me. I really don't feel d way i always felt about u. I gotta make d first move or u going to start hatin me,
kinda nice but not too straight forward.
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by jerrymania(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2006
@ mypeace

If you just had a break-up, that doesnt mean u shud vent ur anger on this poor thread.it needs encouragement. nd girl if u need a mend u can hook me up wink
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by debojyde(m): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2006
Check this out guys,someone i know used this."My mother went to one pastor and the pastor told her that our stars don,t blend so we have to end this relationship"
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by Sayoh: 2:40am On Dec 30, 2006
After they had bn together 4 about 6years he just comes on day n says "My mum said i cnt marry u"
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by Sayoh: 2:40am On Dec 30, 2006
After they had bn together 4 about 6years he just comes one day n says "My mum said i cnt marry u"
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by debojyde(m): 2:44am On Dec 30, 2006
its more of he said the pastor said i cant marry you.You know how religious nigerians can get.
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by humpzz: 2:52am On Dec 30, 2006
smiley wink guys always try to make the girl feel sorry for them after they break up wit them. The worst line i think i have ever heard is " I still like you a little bit but i need time to think about where our relationship is heading" which equals " NEVER CALL ME AGAIN".
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by sugachic(f): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2006
I actually got dat frm chris brown- say goodbye
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fainguy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2006
@ busta:

What is the worst break-up line you've ever heard?
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by ade2kay(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2006
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by iice(f): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2007
Ouch ouch ouch
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by Gamine(f): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2007
The Cliche "babe, it isnt u its me"
of course its him he cant tell where his brain is, b4 he finishs droppn em lines
tell him he's dismissed.
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2007
Donzman, you're too smart for me and I hate mental stimulation, I'll stick with you if you quit talking though.  grin

It was just a 3 month relationship but the girl had the sense of humour to pull it off so I'm not mad at her.
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by jaybaby(f): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2007
gUYZ R SO LAME so they dnt have brk up lines!I'v never brken up with any of "em

What i do is frustrate him so well that he wld say----My Ex actually said, U r so Wicked & diz is d End of da Road 4 Both of US---very LAME grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by mukina2: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2007
lmao gaybaby you are crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by tlo(f): 2:33am On Jan 02, 2007
Now that I think about it, na immaturity dey worry am

i was too in love or numb to decipher all that was going on

but as he dumped me to move on to his next gal
it went like this. "I think we need a break bla, bla, bla, "

he went on to recommend some music for my recovery
Boys II men' Pass u by

"don't have to stay with someone, who makes yo cry,
you'll end up killing all the love you have inside,
Can't hope to see the sun in you
If you don't open your eyes
don't let real love pass u by"

Referring to himself in the 3rd person, imagine that!!!!!!!!!
darn, it was 6 years ago, but i'm feelin pretty dumb
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 02, 2007
jaybaby:

gUYZ R SO LAME so they dnt have brk up lines!I'v never brken up with any of "em

What i do is frustrate him so well that he would say----My Ex actually said, U r so Wicked & diz is d End of da Road 4 Both of US---very LAME grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe they're scared of what you'll do if they tell you straight up to your face?. . . Fear of Jaybaby is the beginning of long life. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by iice(f): 3:32am On Jan 02, 2007
laughin ma friggin butt off grin grin grin all these breakup lines are funny tongue
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fainguy(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2007
@ icce: u can say that again!
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fellow(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2007
hey its not true that guys are lame when it comes to break up lines.I tell them straight to their faces and not to sound mean i act it out also.
I don't believe in coming back after breaking up, my best break up line is

Why don't you go your way and i go mine, and they would be like alright. Get the F up and slam my door.

Another one gone i tel myself
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fainguy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2007
@ fellow: Nice one there! You seem to be very good at it.
Re: Ladies: Worst Break-up Lines You've Ever Heard? Guys: Worst Break-up Lines You'v by fellow(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2007
fainguy:

@ fellow: Nice one there! You seem to be very good at it.

lol well i could say i have had my own fair share of been heartbroken also.It takes 2 to tango and what goes around comes around. cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do / Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.