Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,082 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. (1507 Views)

What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. by rexoluj(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Both seem right and wrong at the same time! But what's ur take on this?

Re: Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. by Tonydeeb(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some women go be like "he's cheating on me!!!"
Y he no go cheat wen you think you fit punish am by deprivin am of his entitlement and this barbaric thinking of "I deserve whatever he does for me"...SMH...
How I wish God do that thing make e dey detachable, many for don send their wife comot for aous tey tey...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
yea JT has been in the cooler and rusting,oil it man
Re: Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. by belhomme(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
my take on this is dat all women should use their husband's "things" so they won't give it out

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. by Tymax(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
cheesy cheesy I will not lie. I cannot blame this man.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
That's the punishment she deserves....how can u deprive your husband of pleasure....ts his right too,,i like that man,he is a sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. by Fweshdude(m): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol. Wicked man, she deserves it thouqh.
Re: Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. by Bolarge1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
SO THE WOMAN DOES NOT USE HER HUSBAND ROD THAT IS WHY HE GAVE IT OUT TOO.

HA BEG NO EXCUSE. IN LIFE THE MAN NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HIS WIFE LIKES AND NEEDS AND PROVIDES FOR HER.

PLS THE STORY CONTENT ARE NO EXECUSES FOR CHEATING ON A WIFE.

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Her Husband Cheating. Then He Says This. by Beesluv: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
That's learning in a hard way

(1) (Reply)

What Cud Be The Reason Why Shes Always Doing This? / Why Do Girls Stare At Me / >>>8 MIND Games Women Play On MEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.