Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25771 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2014
miredia:
I'll even ask her not to go down there. My life doesn't depend on it. If she chooses fine otherwise everybody go hold himself.
*why is ur voice shaky*?
Na ur type dey spread leg in ecstasy ....pushing her head down the more...
Marriage coi;tus should ve no restrictions; you get down and do the do! Its yours!
To be frank, nothing beats the mouth/tongue playing tennis with the cli+t...... U devour like u do ur dinner.
One thing my sons must know(when they've come of age), "its their obligation to pleasure their respective women.... Surely, one must give an account on the last day".

Likewise women, lick/suck like u do ur lollipop; the aahs and uhhs coming from his mouth should be the rhythm @whc u suck...starting from the bottom to the top laying full emphasis on that vertical line on the cap.... He won't forget it in a hurry!
Nothing can be more intimate like hitting it with one's spouse.
I can't slack in this department..... Odi very essential to be ignored biko!

9 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by stinggy(m): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

*why is ur voice shaky*?
Marriage coi;tus should ve no restrictions; you get down and do the do! Its yours!
To be frank, nothing beats the mouth/tongue playing tennis with the cli+t...... U devour like u do ur dinner.
One thing my sons must know(when they've come of age), "its their obligation to pleasure their respective women.... Surely, one must give an account on the last day".

Likewise women, lick/suck like u do ur lollipop; the aahs and uhhs coming from his mouth should be the rhythm @whc u suck...starting from the bottom to the top laying full emphasis on that vertical line on the cap.... He won't forget it in a hurry!

997 likes grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by lertee(f): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2014
Started reading page 1,word for word till I got to page 12.

I need a pen and paper. embarassed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by lertee(f): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2014
stinggy:
Finally they've corrupted my innocent self embarassed embarassed cry cry

Diariss godu ooo cry
Seriously,there is God.
All the gist they are sharing undecided

Idowuogbo,you've been on this thread since,what have you learned? grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Graviton2(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2014
all4naija:
Learn to do everything properly if you are that kind of guy who gravitates his head toward that direction. She will thank you later.

I'm trying to learn oh! The information is a lot to get down but I will get used to it. hehehe.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Graviton2(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Hey! What're you doing here?! grin

Just wandering about before happening upon this thread. Really informative.

You still haven't replied my email oh!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

*why is ur voice shaky*?

I love this woman grin
Learning....

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2014
First time am reading through a thread from 0 to the last.
And am jotting.

I love this thread grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by stinggy(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2014
lertee:

Seriously,there is God.
All the gist they are sharing undecided

Idowuogbo,you've been on this thread since,what have you learned? grin

The way they are just dishing out classified info, esp taryour, lyndaroyce, eroticaangelina lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'll nidta go for thorough spiritual cleansing cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ifyalways(f): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2014
See thread!

13 pages and counting all for kpekus and konji cheesy

Una well done.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:

I suppose call you? angry..you suppose dey frequent this area
Haba! Auntie Jenny! Wetin I want to be doing here when strong people like you de man de area?! cry
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2014
Graviton2:

Just wandering about before happening upon this thread. Really informative.

You still haven't replied my email oh!
It is? Try and keep the info for marriage o! Sex get as e be. cheesy

Sorry, haven't checked after I answered your request (you did see that one, right?). I will answer you today.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Hero10001: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2014
Can't put my d.i.ck in where i can't put my mouth..
Imagine a guy that had licked and suck her out was asking for a cd to frack her.
What was he trying to protect?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by iykedare(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2014
I can never put my mouth down there. Reason has nothing to do with culture,tradition or religion but hygiene. Why lick a woman down below?
The one that every olu, adamu and obi has visited.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by iykedare(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Yeah.. They want us to give them blowwjob, but they refuse to return the favour because of different silly reasons, some say it lowers their worth.. Wtf? undecided while some say pusssssies smell undecided like their dickkz dont smell.

so you agree that possies smell? **pukes** So I should start licking a place that smell like dead fish just because a woman wants to feel good. Rabbish!!!

D!ckz dont smell.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by iykedare(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2014
zeb04:
Hahahahahaha

Btw ladies if he isn't going down there don't even bother looking at his d when he leaves it hanging. Just throway face abeg

If you dont someone else will. There are lots of women that will sef.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Graviton2(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2014
ihedinobi2:

It is? Try and keep the info for marriage o! Sex get as e be. cheesy

Sorry, haven't checked after I answered your request (you did see that one, right?). I will answer you today.

To be honest, I think I'm quite ready to explore that part of life (kidding)

Please do...the issue hold me for neck like bow-tie.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Bibol(f): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
All these kind of topics I'm liking nowadays. Only God knows how many comments I've liked on this thread embarassed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Icudkill: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
yuncka:

slow down ooo: although I dnt have a problem wit mouthaction, but U cnt compare the smell of deadfish and freshly cut bacon.

Round of applause for dis niqqa
wink

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
iykedare:
I can never put my mouth down there. Reason has nothing to do with culture,tradition or religion but hygiene. Why lick a woman down below?
I am glad you have confessed that your mouth lacks good hygiene to go down there. Try to keep your mouth as clean as possible.

Women should make sure a person's mouth is clean before allowing them to do oral on them.

5 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
iykedare:

so you agree that possies smell? **pukes** So I should start licking a place that smell like dead fish just because a woman wants to feel good. Rabbish!!!

D!ckz dont smell.
I doubt you have seen a vag in real life....

You know peniles don't smell because you have been choking on them?

8 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Natasha2(f): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
iykedare:

see this one, after visting caro, patience, chioma, shola, bola, etc, you want to act holy. Pot calling kettle black. tongue tongue

@Topic no comment. My bf is on nl tongue lol

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by iykedare(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
kandiikane:

I doubt you have seen a vag in real life....

You know peniles don't smell because you have been choking on them?

WHEN YOU GO GET SENSE?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
iykedare:

WHEN YOU GO GET SENSE?
the day you get some

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Ralphlauren(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Speechless!

What a thread! grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Haa! Aunties Jennykandry and efemenaxy leading the pack!
Y'all should be grateful for the heads you get,legally or illegally

This reminds me of the song/hymn

"Some have "food" but cannot "eat"
Some can "eat" but have no" food"
You can "eat" and you have food".............

What do you call a relationship where a woman is semi-frigid...and doesn't give or receive ,because she hates it?....

@sir shymexx and coogar I dunno about other dudes, but I was slurping when I started out(not too good), plus the taste of the box was salty and distasteful,with time I learnt how to swirl my wet blanket.

I have a fetish though!.
I love to go down south,when the box has some of its wrappings slightly intact....
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
^the best time to go down, is after a day out and you guys have gone for a meal. Do it before showering when you get back home, it will taste sweeter. cool

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
yea right bro! it's all dependent on the creativity of the couple!i'm set to go,with dimmed lights and rnb songs like "lost without you", by robin thicke or iginition remix by R kelly, depending on the tempo of the grind, playing in the background embarassed
kandiikane:
^the best time to go down, is after a day out and you guys have gone for a meal. Do it before showering when you get back home, it will taste sweeter. cool
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Idowuogbo:

very true ooo...i've got this Vietnamese bestie at work ooo...she no dey let me hear word on how she sends her hubby to Jupiter when she starts tongue-cleaning his anuz. Nasty badt geh! grin if u see the tiny thing ehn? If naija man knack that one dem go break am.

Um, tell your friend to be careful these winter months....

Cautionary tale: We got an ER specimen this past week for a Rapid Strep Culture test. Guess the source (usually the throat...for strep throat)? The Anus! In short, someone with freakin' strep throat - a carrier who wasn't yet showing symptoms - licked the patient's asss.hole at some point during se.x and gave the him/her PSC i.e strep anus! I mean, just eww. I've heard it all now.

Side-note: I once had a Vietnamese classmate tell me she knows a virgin (male/female) 'by the way they walk' loll.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Yeah.. They want us to give them blowwjob, but they refuse to return the favour because of different silly reasons, some say it lowers their worth.. Wtf? undecided while some say pusssssies smell undecided like their dickkz dont smell.
sad sad sad lipsrsealed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by freecocoa(f): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Well, I no go lie, I get it as often as I want.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by wonlasewonimi: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
It's so refreshing to know that I have licked some of the girls on this thread. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh? / Children And Their Parent's unclothedness / 23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.