Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25938 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Now I know you're crazzzzyyyy! cheesy cheesy

Na wa oh! But wasn't that a bit harsh? The way you told her off?

Oya explain the bolded bit. Sometimes it's hard to understand what you're saying when you switch tones... lipsrsealed

You're a chic, so you should know about all the pum juice and lubricants. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

You're a chic, so you should know about all the pum juice and lubricants. grin

Not this time.

Break it down...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Now I know you're crazzzzyyyy! cheesy cheesy

Sirshymex might be the liberation Coogar needs. Most Bi's only had to have one experience with the same s3x for them to realize they swing both ways.

It will shock you next week if Coogar uses Sirshymex pics as his profile pic. That's what love can do to someone grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 12:47am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Sirshymex might be the liberation Coogar needs. Most Bi's only had to have one experience with the same s3x for them to realize they swing both ways.

It will shock you next week if Coogar uses Sirshymex pics as his profile pic. That's what love can do to someone grin

hahahaha
i won't bite the bait but nice attempt though - keep it coming. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Er...but Shymex doesn't swing both ways na...

Shymex? undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2014
Lol, back to the homoerotic stuffs. grin

I'm out! grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Odunharry(m): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2014
fr3do:
Man go open eye dey put mouth for Congo, the same Congo where numerous yama yama are secreted and excreted.
lol
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2014
all4naija:
You know her by her clean nature and sincerity. I think all sexually active women have some form of bacteria there without you knowing. But that place must be clean, you know.
there is bacteria in every part of your body. The lady's genital bacteria is what keeps her vagi.na fresh because it keeps all the bad bacteria in check. It keeps the pH aciditic. If her bacteria(as in good bacteria) is low, her pH drops and once it drops that's when it may start having issues, eg. BV, thrush. I know you keep on saying clean but too much cleaning can remove all that good bacteria giving you the opposite of what you want. Women must always check their vagi.nal pH level and around the time of the month
They should be careful with the amount of sperm inserted in them too especially the sensitive ones since period and spe.rm are alkaline.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by BABE3: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Get the insanity popping, and eat food with less calories.

Heck, I lose up 1000 calories daily by just going to work and coming back to me. But I gain it back most times with eating certain food.

Honestly, I don't care too tough cos, but I'll see how it goes.

I know people who're about my height or shorter and are gym rats. And they weigh more than 280lbs.

Being athletic has nothing to do with fat, so the BMI thing don't really count, to be honest.

Bruh, you can't lose 15 lbs in a healthy way in two weeks ( you're talking to a fitness guru). cheesy

15 lbs is easy to lose if you're fat and round. Fat is easier to shed than muscles.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 12:54am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:

Kandi Koko what do you see? cheesy
I learnt something today oo, madam. I have a very bad gag reflex, even my toothbrush so this might be of help. grin wink
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2014
kandiikane:

there is bacteria in every part of your body. The lady's genital bacteria is what keeps her vagi.na fresh because it keeps all the bad bacteria in check. It keeps the pH aciditic. If her bacteria(as in good bacteria) is low, her pH drops and once it drops that's when it may start having issues, eg. BV, thrush. I know you keep on saying clean but too much cleaning can remove all that good bacteria giving you the opposite of what you want. Women must always check their vagi.nal pH level and around the time of the month
They should be careful with the amount of sperm inserted in them too especially the sensitive ones since period and spe.rm are alkaline.

the vagïna is self cleansing.....
i dunno the over-emphasis on bleaching & scouring on this thread. the smelly ones are probably inborn just like body odour. it's got little to do with personal hygiene.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2014
BABE3:

Bruh, you can't lose 15 lbs in a healthy way in two weeks ( you're talking to a fitness guru). cheesy

15 lbs is easy to lose if you're fat and round. Fat is easier to shed than muscles.

Thanks. I'll just leave it then.

Perhaps, just watch the calories in the food I eat, and see what happens with time.

Heck, a lot of NFL and Rugby players aren't even that tall, and they're huge. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by AfricanApple(f): 12:58am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:
Coogar help these people out with finger test....them need lectures abeg

@stillfire

If I catch you ehn angry...all these shakara will soon end...it's your type that if Coogar handle will have one leg facing east germany and the other running away from hitler...screaming ''coooooooogaaaaaarrrrrrrr, cooooogarrrrrrr, then shallow breathis follow and the rest na chorus/cheering...coogar...coogar...coogar''

No wonder you young girls won't let coogar be....is he the only guy with good taste buds ni? angry
laugh won kill me o grin grin

u be badt girl o grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2014
kandiikane:

I learnt something today oo, madam. I have a very bad gag reflex, even my toothbrush so this might be of help. grin wink

Carry go grin

@topic

Something tells me Coogar lost his virginity when he was 7
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 1:02am On Dec 01, 2014
coogar:

i dunno the over-emphasis on bleaching & scouring on this thread. the smelly ones are probably inborn just like body odour. it's got little to do with personal hygiene.

I believe my statement implied that it was self cleansing hence why there is no need for over cleaning.

No, most times, the smell comes from overwashing( that's if you have no std) ask any gyno. Smelly vag(BV aka bacterial vaginosis) is the most common vaginal problem after thrush. Many women have suffered or will suffer from it at some point and it can be mild to really bad. Spe.rm can cause your vagI.na to smell and period because they change your vagi.nal pH to alkaline when it should be acidic. Basically just keep your vagi.na on the right level and you'll be fine.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2014
kandiikane:

I believe my statement implied that it was self cleansing hence why there is no need for over washing.

i was re-affirming what you said, not against it!

No, most times, the smell comes from overwashing( that's if you have no std) ask any gyno. Smelly vag(BV aka bacterial vaginosis) is the most common vaginal problem after thrush. Many women have suffered or will suffer from it at some point and it can be mild to really bad. Spe.rm can cause your vagI.na to smell and period because they change your vagi.nal pH to alkaline when it should be acidic. Basically just keep your vagi.na on the right level and you'll be fine.

some women overwash to be honest - in their bid to smell overfresh & then ruin the natural balance. ladies - that's it for una o. reduce rhe washing & let your natural scent & balance prevail. it's a turn off when the vagïna smells like tuna fish.

jennykadry:

@topic
Something tells me Coogar lost his virginity when he was 7

see defamation of character. grin
jenny, wetin i do you? because i am the best student in your class, you are beefing me? you better award me my deserved first class before i turn class this into a riot. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by BABE3: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2014
coogar:

i dunno the over-emphasis on bleaching & scouring on this thread. the smelly ones are probably inborn just like body odour. [b]it's got little to do with personal hygiene. [b]

Err, do you really believe that ? I doubt most people with v-odor are born with it.

It has a lot to do with hygiene.
-bathing twice a day
-wiping from front to back (not back to front).
- wearing cotton/breathable panties.
- changing pads/tampons on time

etc

Multiple séxual partners and history of STD/STI can cause v-odor; a permanent one. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 1:11am On Dec 01, 2014
BABE3:

Err, do you really believe that ? I doubt most people with v-odor are born with it.

people with BO nko? is that also hygiene?

It has a lot to do with hygiene.
-bathing twice a day
-wiping from front to back (not back to front).
- wearing cotton/breathable panties.
- changing pads/tampons on time
etc

wearing 2nd hand pänties should be included too. cheesy grin

Multiple séxual partners and history of STD/STI can cause v-odor; a permanent one. grin

multiple sexual partners? how so?
i don't see how frequency of sėx with multiple partners build odours. come on - elaborate why this can be so.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Odunharry(m): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2014
The Gospel of Coogar....
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 1:13am On Dec 01, 2014
coogar:

i was re-affirming what you said, not against it!
Oh

some women overwash to be honest - in their bid to smell overfresh & then ruin the natural balance. ladies - that's it for una o. reduce rhe washing & let your natural scent & balance prevail. it's a turn off when the vagïna smells like tuna fish.

[/quote]
Yes, they do. If you know of any woman using intimate cleansing products ,tell them to stop they are doing more harm than good. Aqueous cream is good enough to wash down there.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Odunharry(m): 1:18am On Dec 01, 2014
double post
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 1:20am On Dec 01, 2014
coogar:

i don't see how frequency of sėx with multiple partners build odours. come on - elaborate why this can be so.
you may hit one spe.rm your body doesn't agree with and that's where the problem will start....but no, even a partner of many years can one day get up and start causing problems for your vag.

Regarding being born with bad smelling vag, noone is born with a "smelly" vag. One could say that though if they encounter a different/stronger musk which your own particular nose doesn't find pleasing even at that, it could be just you that finds that particular smell unpleasant. No one smell is the same.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by BABE3: 1:21am On Dec 01, 2014
coogar:

Like kandi said, sperm causes an imbalance in PH, which can cause v-odor. Now imagine having multiple partners at once (that means an increase in the chance that one or more of those partners had/has an STD/STI).

They don't even have to have STDs. The mixture of two kinds of semén could be toxic for the girl's vaginá in particular. grin

Get it ?

That's why GYNs advice women dealing with BV to "pee out" the semèn after intercourse. The vaginá is sensitive.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Shocked all the resident feminazi puppeteers ran away from this thread, when they should be the ones educating men about the pum, and why men need to start eating the box for equality. grin

Can you see why I don't take these goons seriously now? grin

Anyway, bigs up to Jenny and Efemena for the class! cool
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 1:33am On Dec 01, 2014
kandiikane:

you may hit one spe.rm your body doesn't agree with and that's where the problem will start....but no, even a partner of many years can one day get up and start causing problems for your vag.

why would a body disagree with sëmen? are t all sēmen the same provided the man himself isn't battling any infection? cheesy

Regarding being born with bad smelling vag, noone is born with a "smelly" vag. One could say that though if they encounter a different/stronger musk which your own particular nose doesn't find pleasing even at that, it could be just you that finds that particular smell unpleasant. No one smell is the same.

a bad smell is a bad smell.....
men aren't even great sniffers in comparison to women - so for a man to have taken notice of a malodorous vagińa says a lot on its own.

BABE3:

Like kandi said, sperm causes an imbalance in PH, which can cause v-odor. Now imagine having multiple partners at once (that means an increase in the chance that one or more of those partners had/has an STD/STI).

is there a difference between a girl that has sėx 10 times in a week with one partner & the girl that has sėx only once with 10 different men?

They don't even have to have STDs. The mixture of two kinds of semén could be toxic for the girl's vaginá in particular. grin
Get it ? That's why GYNs advice women dealing with BV to "pee out" the semèn after intercourse The vaginá is sensitive.

exactly!
if she pees out the sėx with her multiple partners then she should be fine. i mean, who doesn't wash after unprotected sėx with slimy substance creeping out of her orïfice? i still don't see how the number of men adds anything different to the status quo. if all the parties involved are squeaky clean, then all is well.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 1:36am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:
Shocked all the resident feminazi puppeteers ran away from this thread, when they should be the ones educating men about the pum, and why men need to start eating the box for equality. grin

Can you see why I don't take these goons seriously now? grin

Anyway, bigs up to Jenny and Efemena for the class! cool

feminists don't have sėx - it's against their fundamental principles.

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by BABE3: 1:48am On Dec 01, 2014
coogar:

why would a body disagree with sëmen? are t all sēmen the same provided the man himself isn't battling any infection? cheesy

men aren't even great sniffers in comparison to women - so for a man to have taken notice of a malodorous vagińa says a lot on its own.

is there a difference between a girl that has sėx 10 times in a week with one partner & the girl that has sėx only once with 10 different men?

exactly!
if she pees out the sėx with her multiple partners then she should be fine. i mean, who doesn't wash after unprotected sėx with slimy substance creeping out of her orïfice? i still don't see how the number of men adds anything different to the status quo. if all the parties involved are squeaky clean, then all is well.

It's about what your body is used to. You wonder why people get sick in new environments?

Sèx with a man 10 times a week is safer coz it's one man. Provided he's clean, it means you only have to deal with his sèmen.

But 10 men? 10 diff types of ....? Nah. Big diff.

if she washes every second of the day, she has a higher chance of catching whatever is coming her way, compared to the 1-man girl.

Even after washing, stuffs get left behind.

If the sèx is unprotected, anything can happen. The less "foreign bodies" the vàgina has to deal with, the better.

GYN also recommend condoms for women dealing with BV. You wonder why?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by kandiikane(m): 1:53am On Dec 01, 2014
coogar:

because the seamen is alkaline and the vag is naturally acidic. The alkaline changes the pH, you don't have to be infected, if the smell come with greenish discharge, you have a parasitic std(Trichomoniasis)

If that's the case then there is no such thing as having a gene for bad smelling vag. Point is that, some men may find a strong musky vag offensive. If I am not wrong pregnancy causes the vag to be alkaline since it needs to be for it to harbor a baby.so pregnant women are susceptible to BV. This can be transfered to new borns but does mean it's a lifelong thing because it's only an "infection".

Well yes, the likelihood of catching something or having issues is higher but that still doesn't stop that 10times a week guy's semen causing issues for you on the 9th time.

exactly!
peeing is like a precautionary measure, It's not about being clean is how your spe.rm reacts with the vag. You can be as clean as you want but if the vag doesn't agree, it just doesn't. Some people are even allergic to semen or some particular guy's own and it has nothing to do with cleanliness.

Get that thought of cleaning out. If you don't wash, you will mostly likely smell like azz until you clean but when you have BV, cleaning won't solve it.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 2:26am On Dec 01, 2014
coogar:

feminists don't have sėx - it's against their fundamental principles.

the big question should be, why do most Nairaland guys thinks that any girl that can contribute to a discussion(especially when it is not fashion or romance) is a feminist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 01, 2014
jennykadry:
A colleague of mine told me that many African women who have been married for some time have never had this done on them. So I was on the internet doing some research on the matter and came across this article. Thought I should share...Many African men need help in these area...read..

do you have any idea of how unclean vajayjay stinks? or i should go down on a girl that claims the p.us..sy is self cleansing and refused to wash? if a guy likes it, let him do it, if he doesn't just let it be. if you want yours eaten, get a western man. And am in canada, and many guys i know canadians don't eat p.u.ssy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:21am On Dec 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Yeah.. They want us to give them blowwjob, but they refuse to return the favour because of different silly reasons, some say it lowers their worth.. Wtf? undecided while some say pusssssies smell undecided like their dickkz dont smell.
dont know how true it is,but i heard almost all punny stinks.that i think is a very valid reason not to go down south.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ? / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend / What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.