Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? (23750 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / My Friend Is Getting Married To A Cheat; How Do I Stop Her / Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? by veave(f): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dont stop her yet. Wait until he uses his d**k to put the h*l*spirit in her p**sy so she can concieve... grin grin grin
Re: Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? by Lilimax(f): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
janvier27:
Run away from any pastor 'wey dey see road'.
Re: Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
If it's my wife ama slap out the Shit outta her
Re: Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? by silasely(m): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Run away from any pastor wer dey use touch light see road.....spiritual feeling..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum / See This Beautiful Photos Of Four-generation / Things Never To Do When You End A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.