Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid (2355 Views)

She Slept With Her Lover And Husband On The Same Night But Didn't Feel Guilty / Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid / Why Do Guys Get Timid When Buyn Condoms In Public Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by kagari: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2014
So na u abi dey fly come dey make noise 4 my street abi. Continue oo, one day ekelebe go nab u for air
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by iamrealdeji(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2014
Deejay1000:
This has been happening to me for sometimes now.
I tend to be bold and confident at night when it's daytime I become timid and shy.
Anyone with similar experience? Advice and criticism is also welcomed
#TeamDeejay
Same here bro,at night,while thinking,i'll say to myself "Tomorrow,i'll just walk up to this girl and tell her this and that,make this joke with her" but when I wake up,that boldness would just evaporate and I become more moral and shy
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by iamrealdeji(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Deejay1000:
I tend to be bold and confident at night when it's daytime I become timid and shy.
#TeamDeejay
Same here bro,at night,while thinking,i'll say to myself "Tomorrow,i'll just walk up to this girl and tell her this and that,make this joke with her" but when I wake up,that boldness would just evaporate and I become more moral and shy,i'm Deji by the way,it seems Dejis are always shy
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by iamrealdeji(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2014
CoolHunk:
You have to do things you normally wouldn't do i.e, talk to people: face your fears. Improve your wardrobe, hygiene, and general knowledge. Cheers.
Thanks bro,will try this too
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by paulworld(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2014
Wetin we go come do thank God say you get courage for. What's about other way no get the courage both for daytime and night
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2014
You need prayers
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by Emperorking20(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Deejay1000:
#TeamDeejay
Bruv seriously! U might wanna see a psychologist
Jokingly! U might be a nocturnal being! shocked
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by IamLEGEND1: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
what exactly do you fo with your confidence at night......... if you dey go around dey bang bang people daughters then i think its best you remain the ever nocturnal creature you are
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by Deejay1000(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
jnrbayano:

Bold and shy at what?
at many thingz lyk wooin a qal doin anytn doable #winks
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by Deejay1000(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Same here bro,at night,while thinking,i'll say to myself "Tomorrow,i'll just walk up to this girl and tell her this and that,make this joke with her" but when I wake up,that boldness would just evaporate and I become more moral and shy,i'm Deji by the way,it seems Dejis are always shy
[quote author=jnrbayano post=28490594]

exactly dats how it happens to me ooo
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by Deejay1000(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
what exactly do you fo with your confidence at night......... if you dey go around dey bang bang people daughters then i think its best you remain the ever nocturnal creature you are
whts d meanin of nocturnal creature
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Deejay1000:
whts d meanin of nocturnal creature
examples are owl, cockroach, bat, night-rat, vampire without daylight ring, just name all those creatures wey dey operate for night dey hide for day.grin
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by Deejay1000(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Largas:

examples are owl, cockroach, bat, night-rat, vampire without daylight ring, just name all those creatures wey dey operate for night dey hide for day.grin
GoD4bid ooo am nt dt oo
Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by Deejay1000(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Largas:

Re: Help Am Very Bold At Night But When It's Daytime I Become Timid by heskeyw(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2014
Only thieves behave that way

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married / Why Do Girls Ignore Messages On Social Media? / Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.