Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married (2366 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:20am On May 30, 2015
Even the best Criminal Lawyer In Arizona can't stop these girls self!.
1.Snatching A Friend Or Relation's Man:
All is fair in love and war! Rumour has it that women have resorted to locking their phones, hiding their men and coding their gist from so called friends cos it's a Jungle out there ....
2. Prayer And Fasting:
This would presumably be an honourable means of obtaining a husband but sometimes, the prayers are offered up to deities other than God and other times it becomes a song permanently on repeat...
3.Taking Of His Photograph:
Taking his photograph to 'Cele Church' for a Prophetess to pray over or a powerful 'Alfa'.Heard it works like a charm...
4.Taking His Sperm, Hair, Etc:
Taking his sperm, hair or personal effects to Baba.
Guys disposing of your condoms yourself is not such a bad idea...
5.Putting Love Portion In His Food!:
This is classic and timeless but shouldn't it be called a 'Compelling" portion? Because in this case, Love na by Force!...
6.Proposing To A Guy!:
Yes it does happen......(Who wears the engagement ring?)..
7.Becoming A Worker In Church!:
Rumour has it that men go to church to marry, the same rumour also reveals that 'Greeters', 'Ushers' and 'Lead Soloists' have the best exposure....Praise the Lord Somebody!...
Revamping Yourself:
Change your ward-drobe, lose 20kg, buy a truckload of Brazillian hair, study the Karma-Sutra, do a Vaginoplasty and change the age on your birth-certificate to read 22.
A compulsory gym membership and 'body magic' also indicated..
9.Trapping Him With Pregnancy:
This used to be the Old school method of getting a man to propose.From skipping the pill to seducing the man or getting him drunk when she was ovulating.Now the guys are saying YES to baby mamas and YES to child support.Are the girls deterred? NO! The girls have stepped up their game by involving the parents and you know parents don't like scandals.
10.Giving Him Unlimited Freedom:
As long as he proposes. "Tell me I'm number one baby, tell me I'm the future mother of your kids and not Amina, Bisi or Nneka!" Women used to wanna be the one and only in their man's life, now being the number one is good enough ......
Some Ladies will actually deny this....Hmm! Let's see!..
Let the Forming, Bashing and Comments Proceed..
Cc:Lalasticlala..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DaZion(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2015
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DaZion(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2015
Counter thread loading....90%
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2015
Love portion doesn't work nowadays.. I will so eat her food and nothin will happen..
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by Nobody: 9:28am On May 30, 2015
Hmmn.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:29am On May 30, 2015
DaZion:
Counter thread loading....90%
Same here dude!
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by Nobody: 9:29am On May 30, 2015
Ishilove, this guy says that praying and fasting is a shameful thing to do when you are desperately seeking for a husband

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by sinaj(f): 9:30am On May 30, 2015
op ow iz all diz ya biznes
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:31am On May 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Love portion doesn't work nowadays.. I will so eat her food and nothin will happen..
Hmm! For your mind bro!
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:33am On May 30, 2015
MzNelly:
Hmmn.
Did you agree with the lists
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by mrmastermind: 9:36am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:
Ishilove, this guy says that praying and fasting is a shameful thing to do when you are desperately seeking for a husband

she's a victim?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:37am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:
I didn't say fasting and prayer is shameful, but instead of them offering it to God, they'll offered it to deities...
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by Nobody: 9:38am On May 30, 2015
My pastor once told me, that right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffered violence. Abeg anything were girl fit do to get married make she do am jor. If she stay she no marry na you go still bash am
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by ronald4lif(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:
Ishil..ove, this guy says that praying and fasting is a shameful thing to do when you are desperately seeking for a husband

Ocho okwu. wink

But that's correct, those prayer thing never works for a husband. Character, intelligence, virtues, and good morals etc does it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:39am On May 30, 2015
sinaj:
op ow iz all diz ya biznes
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:41am On May 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ocho okwu. wink

But that's correct, those prayer thing never works for a husband. Character, intelligence, virtues, and good morals etc does it.
Thankz bro, hope she understand..
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by ronald4lif(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2015
3, 4 and 5 are superstitious myth and fallacious. I know some girls do it but it's a complete waste of time.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:43am On May 30, 2015
crazysaint:
My pastor once told me, that right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffered violence. Abeg anything were girl fit do to get married make she do am jor. If she stay she no marry na you go still bash am
Hmm!
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by Nobody: 9:43am On May 30, 2015
DanceVille:
I didn't say fasting and prayer is shameful, but instead of them offering it to God, they'll offered it to deities...

You said most times the "praying and fasting to God "becomes a song on repeat.

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by Nobody: 9:44am On May 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ocho okwu. wink

Ishilove would disagree with you.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:47am On May 30, 2015
I know ladies will try to deny this list but I'm pretty sure 70% are true..
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by Nobody: 9:48am On May 30, 2015
DanceVille:
Did you agree with the lists

Yeah.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by agarawu23(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2015
list upon list

nice one.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by tintingz(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2015
This is common among single ladies above 30.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:50am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

You said most times the "praying and fasting to God "becomes a song on repeat.
Yea, I remember saying that, but that is to the ladies who offered it to the deities instead of God..
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:52am On May 30, 2015
MzNelly:

Yeah.
Thanks Miss! Ladies have been ranting since..

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by ronald4lif(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Ishil..ove would disagree with you.

lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by dharay99: 9:53am On May 30, 2015
yet again,
Anoda long list. cry angry
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:53am On May 30, 2015
tintingz:
This is common among single ladies above 30.
Lol! Hmm! If you say so, bro..
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by DanceVille: 9:54am On May 30, 2015
dharay99:
yet again,
Anoda long list. cry angry
Ha! Bro, you go manage read am ni o..
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by Nobody: 9:59am On May 30, 2015
Am a victim to most of em, terrible things ladies do when they are desperate.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married by realdee44(f): 9:59am On May 30, 2015
There is nothing shameful or desperate about prayer & fasting for a life partner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Study Overseas And Your Girlfriend Demands Proof(photo) / [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In? / Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.