Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation (26624 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB / I Demand An Apology From Buhari / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by akereconfi: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:
I think that spittle fell in your hand and you rubbed same over your face. What part of the post did you see GEJ or APC??

Does it require rocket science to know where you are driving at via your comment?

Anyway I don't have time for e arguments with you. Time is very relevant HERE.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by saintTim(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Ndi ara!!! They did not take BH to human right group but GEJ hmmm maniacssssss they sould get sth lucrative to do with their time

4 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by extension: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2014
see what joblessness can cause in so call human right people. butch of. ...

4 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by xcolanto(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2014
It's a shame human right's group have allowed themselves to be used as a political tool against this present government. Now people must understand and see that they are forces trying all means possible by hook or crook to stop GEJ from going to the polls come 2015! Why are these cabal so scared of meeting GEJ in the polls? They know he would win, they know his loved massively by the Nigerian people, they know his the best thing to happen to Nigeria since sliced bread.

@topic where was human rights when obj committed genocide against the odi people? Where was human rights during the Nigerian civil war where igbo's were starved and subjected to all dehumanizing actions as against the UN charter on human rights? Where was human rights when Umaru Musa Yar'Adua government cracked down on Yusuf and his supporters without fair trail or hearing?? Any sane mind that cannot see through the actions of human rights to pull the government of GEJ down through cheap propaganda is deluded!
What in the video says the men there are military and civilian JTF?? Last I checked we see boko boys and their leader shekau mostly dressed in military's camouflage and also bearing military weapons and equipment seized during raids on military posts or barracks. Human rights should go and sit down and channel their energy to more credible cases of abuse and stop joining forces with opposition to tarnish GEJ's efforts to make Nigeria a great nation come 2020. cool

7 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by 1960chic(f): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2014
changes1:
they have come again

Sometimes I feel these people just want to be relevant... Sue GEJ?

Where was human rice...(human rights) when BH was bombing churches and killing people in the market??.. did they ever think of taking them to court??

where were they when some people said if they lose they'll mk Nigeria ungovernable??

where were they when BH bombed nyaya, emab, madalla, viewing centers in jos and Adamawa?

where were they when BH bombed school children during assembly?

They've come now to wag their mouths I'm sure they didn't even brush.

Lol

No mind those yeye pipu, make e be say na wetin dem talk

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by topaaz(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Adyrin:
Yu are a village clown

Step up your jokes okay; no longer funny
Ok Mr. Urban clown.
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by stupor(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmm..

Its quite obvious what most Nigerians want is a new change and Everyone seems to be tired of the breakdown of law and order,Boko Haram Insurgency culminating high securty risk,dwindling economic conditions,Negative austerity measures,Nairas devaluation,Fuel Subsidy saga,Chibok girls abduction and their infinite disappearance,High unemployment rate,unsolved Countless corruption cases,extra-judicial killings,degrading educational standards,Substandard healthcare,Poor electricity etc and yet we still havent learnt any lesson.

No one should be accused of all these menace or who caused it or who brought Nigerians to this state of despair,What all Nigerians want is someone that would fix them be it the present or coming government.

My question is-Must being a President,Politician or who have you, be a do or die affair,Nigerians must start to think discretely otherwise and more individually what they can do to help the situation and not add to it and thats exactly what other great nations do.

I have seen leaders who have honorably resigned their appointments not because they are cowards but because they wanted peace and order to reign,i have nothing against GEJ.but if i were him,i would have resigned a long time ago just like some others who have done so before even if not in Nigeria but outside the country,by doing so he can rely on his remaining credibility and work more assidously from behind the scene just to let the whole world know its not a do or die affair.There is nothing wrong if he leaves without recontesting,it will only re-approve of his sincerity and honesty if only he hadnt recontested,its nothing close to being chicken-hearted but rather reinstates his Personal integrity.

My advise to Nigerians is that whoever you think is good enough for the country,go ahead and do justice come 2015 by voting him in or voting him out.by so doing every mischief suffered thereon should be borne by them who voted them in and everyone who voted should be collectively held responsible for his or her woeful election mandates.

I see Nigeria boiling at high temperature come 2015,some are done and some are just getting started,corruption looms in every street and corner,Abject poverty indexes fastly rearing its ugly heads,Unemployment is a cankerworm which has skyrocketed to heinous crimes like kidnap,rape,arm robbery and this is also in its high prime,Northern part is gradually encroaching,Suicide bombing is enough reason for me not to visit the north or even dare pick a good job there or pray for my peeps to have employment in that region for now.Everyone is unsafe !

Im not in support of any government but if i see a good one,i will appreciate.

Nigerians ! We need to get it right,Nigerian Political Offices are not birth-rights and whoever gets the mandate must go there to serve and not 'reserve'.SERVICE TO HUMANITY IS THE BEST WORK OF LIFE.lets clamour for a better and greater Nigeria for the sake of our kids and unborn generations.

I wish all Nigerians peace this yuletide season and none of our family members,friends or relatives will be found wanting.Happy new month and Merry Xmas in advance.

Lets give peace a chance !

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by salvatore007(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2014
GEJ is responsible for d extra judicial killings and yet dia tellin him 2investigate?

D truth is starrin at dem and dia yet to see it....

D less notherners d easier it is for GEJ to win so he's jez dustin dem away

I weep for Nigeria

Smh

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by BossAyuk: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2014
superstar3:
Though I'm not a Gej supporter but if this group really protect human right, they should sue BH and their sponsorers not Jona.
Sue Bokoharam how and where exactly? The way some of you reason sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by tinacrl01(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2014
xcolanto:
It's a shame human right's group have allowed themselves to be used as a political tool against this present government. Now people must understand and see that they are forces trying all means possible by hook or crook to stop GEJ from going to the polls come 2015! Why are these cabal so scared of meeting GEJ in the polls? They know he would win, they know his loved massively by the Nigerian people, they know his the best thing to happen to Nigeria since sliced bread.

@topic where was human rights when obj committed genocide against the odi people? Where was human rights during the Nigerian civil war where igbo's were starved and subjected to all dehumanizing actions as against the UN charter on human rights? Where was human rights when Umaru Musa Yar'Adua government cracked down on Yusuf and his supporters without fair trail or hearing?? Any sane mind that cannot see through the actions of human rights to pull the government of GEJ down through cheap propaganda is deluded!
What in the video says the men there are military and civilian JTF?? Last I checked we see boko boys and their leader shekau mostly dressed in military's camouflage and also bearing military weapons and equipment seized during raids on military posts or barracks. Human rights should go and sit down and channel their energy to more credible cases of abuse and stop joining forces with opposition to tarnish GEJ's efforts to make Nigeria a great nation come 2020. cool
xcolanto:

xcolanto:

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by chuqudy(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2014
These people that want to sue the president should be arrested and prosecuted. Possibly killed.

2 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2014
I have always countered that at times of war, it is very difficult to be civil. you are fighting an enemy who has nothing to lose and will go to any lengths to win the war. killing babies, sleeping children, mothers, old men, boys, raping girls etc. Boko Haram has no guidance as to how they kill people, they do it in the most crude and violently painful way possible. This is a necessary behavior on their part because they aim to strike Fear into the soldiers to kill their morale; the public so they are driven to protest that the fighting ceases.

If it were times of Peace, then this would be an issue.. but these are times of WAR and in AFRICA.. there are no rules

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by kambah(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2014
these idiots calling themselves NGO should go and sleep jooor. when bokoboyz causing havoc where were u guyz, mtssssss to constitution.
ISLAM only way to justice

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by HOLYPRINCE2(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2014
That's not what we want for now joh! It's high time we 4get about all dis reputation of story.
Ishilove:

Source:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/172149-civic-groups-sue-jonathan-jtf-others-alleged-war-crimes.html
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by LeOstrich: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2014
Why have they not dragged Shekau and his lunatic militia men to the Hague for serial r@pe, abduction, murder?

2 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by LeOstrich: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2014
kambah:

ISLAM only way to justice

Islam is the problem
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by femikay149(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Human right my foot boko haram members are nt human beings bt animals and should be treated as such

so these so called human right groups ve nt seen boko haram video beheading females nd male a particular town dey beheaded all the males

so y not carry boko haram to court

even the Holy book says he who leaves by sword ll die by sword

kill them all
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Jabioro: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
The NGO group knows d boko haram suspect then,l hope they have also prepared to sue boko haram for their "homiside" action..yeye they smell.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by watered(m): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please who knows where I can get 'ewa goin' I'm currently at Apple Junction, Festac. Please reply ASAP
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by shizzleStar: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
APeesh1t has penetrated this senseless human rice NGO people with their inherent propaganda and falsehood....human rights kor, woman rice ni

useless people

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by bigiyaro(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
All this hungry ngos sef. I want to ask if the people killed by BH don't have rights.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by onfu1968: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Any Supporter of President Jonathan here? Pls say amen to these prayers

A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and HIS SUPPORTERS

1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public.
Be brave to type Amen and like this post

Also, if you are a staunch critic of GEJ, say amen to this prayer, on his supporters' behalf, by liking this post

AMEN
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
This was why I said "BringBackOurGirls" as a fraud.
It would had been "FreeOurGirls".

The protest ought to be against th primitive BH.

On this case, I dont know what to say.

I saw the video and I dont know what to really believe.
It looked stage managed but then you never cant tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Ahmeduana(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
knightsTempler:
Civil right group my asś, BH are busy feasting on the blood of innocent Nigerians, causing unprecedented carnage never before witnessed in the history of this nation.

What do these people really want from us?
THEY WANT TWO SCHOOL US, TEACH US AND COLONISE US ONCE AGAIN, BUT WE HAVE THIS TO TELL THEM THAT "teacher don't teach us nonsense"
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Raiders: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
babyface333:
should we then leave Boko haram to have a feast on the morth? you accuse ihejirika of human rights violation on the one hand, and you still accuse him of sponsoring Boko haram.

APC is Boko Haram, and Boko haram is APC. Ask lai muhammed their propagandist.

no one is saying we should leave boko haram to have a feast in the north. The army should not be invovled in killing innocent civilians without hard evidence. Just because you are accused of something doesn't make you quilty of the crime.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by goldfish27(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
See Boko haram dey come oooooooooo the same NGO wey dey talk go run enter bush....I see say dem want make pple notice dem.....I go notice dem when any of them go sanbisa forest go see the well being of those kidnap girls...
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by CzarRex: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why they not take boko haram to court instead,I guess dey are generally afraid ***fear of been bombed I guess***
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by bumeks(f): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Some pple ar so crazy,wht!!!!!but boko haram has bn killing millions of Naigerians they didn't sue them wht d hell is going on in dis country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer / I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka / Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.