Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31714 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Fabdedon:
why is ggrin always disturbing you?
insultangry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
PinkObsession:
So you missed me? grin
Yes I did grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Who wouldn't cry

Welcome bk joor grin
womanizer embarassed
Pinkobsession,we get kids for NL family section oembarassed
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Yes I did grin
woman wrapperangry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Musoro grin
munsuru! grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by iceberylin(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
womanizer embarassed
Pinkobsession,we get kids for NL family section oembarassed
Are you jealous undecided

Which kids..pictures or..... angry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Fabdedon(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
insultangry
come again please..insult asin how?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

Just came out of exam hall.
It is not beans, honestly.
Things can only get better.

embarassed At the moment, I'm Crushless embarassed

But.....

There are people whose presence on this forum makes my run here very worthwhile......these are the people who have raised me up in one way or another.....we've laughed, we've pained, we've danced.....we have been like family.....as a matter of fact, we are Family. grin grin

We are connected, all connected.

I love you all, that's my default setting to every person mentioned here in.

I call this month blessed!
I call this month Purposeful
I call this month Life, Love, Blessings, Fruitfulness, Peace.......................add what you like in the spaces provided wink

Happy New Super-Duper Fantastic Month!!!
kiss
Happy New Month my darling, you're too sweet abeg kiss kiss kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by slimedge(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
PinkObsession:
Boo kiss
shooocheesy d joy don full dey trowey abi?nice1
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
slimedge:
...Them dey blush orange again?grin..U don invent anoda1 again o...I like U 4 being d creative gal dat u are sha... smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by AfricanApple(f): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
wow!!! I said December is a special month, we all know it. thanks to u guys up there for making it more than special. up Decemberians!!!!! grin grin

my thanks to kenex4ever, haifaif: love you too

me no get crush o but i wanna say big shout out to these wonderful souls who have made Nairaland the interesting forum it is for me
enlightenedsoul (is it december in your place alreadycheesy)
camnewton4pres
dre11
missberrypop5
caseless
lagunna
fulaman198
dygeasy
luxanne
rapzino
tallesty1
KelvinGraphics
kingtom
xcapizt
babe2sure
jacabi
paretomaster
herald9
jbluv55 (can't wait for your return o)
veeey sad
kentnickole

chei, too numerous to mention
I welcome u all to these beautiful month of December

I love you all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thank u KingTom kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by AfricanApple(f): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

But.....

There are people whose presence on this forum makes my run here very worthwhile......these are the people who have raised me up in one way or another.....we've laughed, we've pained, we've danced.....we have been like family.....as a matter of fact, we are Family. grin grin

I call this month Life, Love, Blessings, Fruitfulness, Peace.......................add what you like in the spaces provided wink

kiss
I wish u a very big success in your exams

@emboldened, sure it is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
As I no get crush na. Happy new month err1
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by marieolae(f): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
eppysold:
HNM Marieolae...have a fun-filled month! wink
u too darling smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dunkem21(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

But.....

kiss

Nwanyi oma,

I trust God for giving you the speed of a radio writer, with simplicity and understanding. The spirit of excellence shall rest with you and you will excel in all your exams with outstanding results.

Nations will gather to celebrate you.

Happy new month, Crush.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by marieolae(f): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ipledge:
So no body like me for here even my wife Marieolae sad

I don miss my personal person,wetin make her deactivate her account I don't know
ipledge I'm here for u sad happy new month smiley smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by marieolae(f): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
yinkeys:
Happy new month
@dammyg319
@marieolae
@kachisbarbie
hey, happy new month to you too smiley. Much love xxxxxx
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Blakyclyde(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

shocked shocked
You are crushing on a married woman o grin
Hian.. You wan die ni??
Married kini?
Story for the gods.
See, we were made for each other. Dhurr!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dunkem21(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
@kachisbarbie. He has prepared a table of assorted barbecue in the presence of your enemies and your cup overflow with goodness and mercies.

Happy new month, darling.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
woman wrapperangry
Man trouser undecided
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
munsuru! grin
Gagara grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mondisweets:
Thank u KingTom kiss
You're welcome Mondi grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
One crush mzmycoli. But i dont do new month shit. Y'all are just celebrating calendars. Celebrate life everyday. One love. Peace.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pukka36:
Happy new month Epaul.
Thanks and same dear.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by laykhorn(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
I dont have a crush but lemme mention a couple of great people around here.
1stUnique, my real homie.
Laykorn, my other Layk.
Mynd44, I've never disagreed with this guys contributions.
Missberrypop5, my nairaland mummy.
Ivynwa, mummy I miss you and I hope you just come back here somedays.
Gee001, you're wonderful dearie.
Goodgirl2, I love this wonderful lady.
Redmosquito, bros I troway salute o.
Baba11 and javalove, I look up to you guys. You're my NL mentors#confession
repogirl and princesa, you guys made Lit section my 3rd home here. I love you and your writings but unfortunately things havent been coming from you guys lately.
MRbrownJAY, i wish I can think as critical as this bro is.
Maclatunji, bros I doff my hat.
bittyend, wordsmith, Shollypopz, ItsModella, Ogugua will remain some of the monikers I'll never forget too.
Everybody wey I forget, Abeg no vex my brain dull, I dey quick forget things.
Sometimes I just wish Oga Seun never brought up the deactivate button. So many great people leaving. I may just start
#NL-without-D-Button Campaign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ghost1718(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
TheCongoMan:

It is prettythicksme or nothing. By the way, would you be my best friend wink
HELL NOundecided

congo man can not marry naija baby prettythicksme run from him undecided
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dechandel(f): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Married kini?
Story for the gods.
See, we were made for each other. Dhurr!
News for the witches grin
I got married last year o.. Hian.. And he is a nairalander grin
So becareful. Someone might be lurking grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Blakyclyde(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

News for the witches grin
I got married last year o.. Hian.. And he is a nairalander grin
So becareful. Someone might be lurking grin
Babe, show me ya husband, and I'll give you reasons why you should dump him for me.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by immortalvoices(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Happy new month to all my friends and well-wishers
Mprex
LiquidGoldGirl
clevvermind
ROZZAYY
Emyben
Wisegeek01
immortalvoices
Omolola1
akposking
nabsprada
bxcode
Unibenstudent
chisco82
IBOGIRL1
Sarimah
fidira
nma24
lanreabbey
Begonia
BreezyRita
Ellagoldy
kayClt
Idowuogbo
AfricanApple
NZAN
LushGreenz
doctorofgirls
MzOma
Beennkumar
ShirelleBaby
Xsenga
datalossvictim1
missberrypop5
moyarhtohbadt
cocoberry
Jeanred
Teespice
daveP
Creamish
charijee
freda506
lulukay
Jbluv55
Triczchic
lanicky
farano
Lorlaahlozz
NickiRoman
Nayah
iceberylin
khiaa
Missmossy
lovelyronke20
Mondisweets,
KelvinGraphics
Adufetohposh
rokiatu
grin grin grin

Baba I hail and wish u the best of this month
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
ghost1718:
HELL NOundecided

congo man can not marry naija baby prettythicksme run from him undecided

And, you are ?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dechandel(f): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Babe, show me ya husband, and I'll give you reasons why you should dump him for me.
Lmao grin
Nollywood tori o. You go fear dump na. For better for worse. cheesy.
Ciao tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

"If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.