Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31486 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by slimedge(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thinkr:
Ehya sad I don't got a crush but I got two friends slimedge and mzflexydeeva. Happy new month merry christmas and happy ny in advance. God bless you both.
....Same goes 2 u my personal person smiley..Shout out 2 @Thinkr .I sight you frm every corner of this forum cool
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by eppysold(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
HNM Marieolae...have a fun-filled month! wink
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by slimedge(m): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
thanks dear u rock# blushing orange cheesy grin
...Them dey blush orange again?grin..U don invent anoda1 again o...I like U 4 being d creative gal dat u are sha... smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Obinoscopy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
Happy new month

Yes all of you are my crush.

Wishing you guys a lovely month.

Thanks Chibwike. I wish you a happy new month too.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
cupidhero:
Can't believe i'm late to this lovely wishfest! well i'm wishing the following kings and queens a wonderful new month that will be filled with laughter,miracles,love and every other good thing that man and God can offer. We are in God's big hand people!!

missberrypop5
breezyrita
mariolae
mizmycoli
wisegeek01
mprex
mrsbreezy
naijaboiy
sophyrock
sleekshuga
and to every nairalander who is not a paid shill.

Have a lovey day!

You too hunnay kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Pukka36(f): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month Epaul.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Cwaya(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

Just came out of exam hall.
It is not beans, honestly.
Things can only get better.

embarassed At the moment, I'm Crushless embarassed

But.....

There are people whose presence on this forum makes my run here very worthwhile......these are the people who have raised me up in one way or another.....we've laughed, we've pained, we've danced.....we have been like family.....as a matter of fact, we are Family. grin grin

We are connected, all connected.

I love you all, that's my default setting to every person mentioned here in.

I call this month blessed!
I call this month Purposeful
I call this month Life, Love, Blessings, Fruitfulness, Peace.......................add what you like in the spaces provided wink

Happy New Super-Duper Fantastic Month!!!
kiss

I do Love U e-coli
oh.. i forget, the bacteria name grin .. sowi

e-toolz smiley cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by priscaoge(f): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
kelechiMarie:
No crush[es)but i'd love to wish a happy new month to
Kachisbarbie-kiss te amo mucho
MizMyColi-she's intelligent like me
Beennkumar-grinkiss
Priscaoge-i just love you
Mrcork-makes me laugh
uniben freshers and those on d admission thread
All the friends who have stood by me and understood even when i did not return calls,mails,messages etc benromeo39,nosike3
and to my two brothers Vee and Mouse)and my sis. Omalicha ada who have their birthdays this month.
I pray that we'll all live to see the end of 20l4 and many more years to come in joy
que Dios te bentiga.que reine la paz y que cumplaa muchos maskiss

Bless you Dear! Love u2. Happy New Month!!!!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

Just came out of exam hall.
It is not beans, honestly.
Things can only get better.

embarassed At the moment, I'm Crushless embarassed

But.....

There are people whose presence on this forum makes my run here very worthwhile......these are the people who have raised me up in one way or another.....we've laughed, we've pained, we've danced.....we have been like family.....as a matter of fact, we are Family. grin grin

We are connected, all connected.

I love you all, that's my default setting to every person mentioned here in.

I call this month blessed!
I call this month Purposeful
I call this month Life, Love, Blessings, Fruitfulness, Peace, advancement, productivity, fulfillment....add what you like in the spaces provided wink

Happy New Super-Duper Fantastic Month!!!
kiss
dx month x gon b awesome. Thanks
Wish you same

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by MizMyColi(f): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
LOl
Funny you cheesy

Thanks joor.

Cwaya:

I do Love U e-coli
oh.. i forget, the bacteria name grin .. sowi

e-toolz smiley cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
crycry don't you see the way she chats with iceberlin and kingtom....those are the real husbands
not meangry

i hate the girl
My dear VickyyB let me first start by wishing you a happy new month.
****Clears throat****
Nickz's accusation is baseless. why because in ggrin's voicenote she said and I quote
"Nickz toh badt, I love you mmuah. Iceberylin my niggah I miss you too Mmuah. Idio.t Kingtom I hail o"

Of these three please, which do you think she is in love with? grin grin grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
I dy wait for hin papa kingtomsad
Okokololopinjololo! grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
****Clears throat****
Nickz's accusation is baseless. why because in ggrin's voicenote she said and I quote
"Nickz toh badt, I love you mmuah. Iceberylin my niggah I miss you too Mmuah. Idio.t Kingtom I hail o"

Nickz. gringrin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dammyg319(f): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
yinkeys:
Happy new month
@dammyg319
@marieolae
@kachisbarbie
thanks bro...same to you
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

Nickz. gringrin
Correct! grin grin grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

Nickz. gringrin
crycry this is false accusation
i didn't even hear my name on the VNangry
she said nick not nickz
there are a lot of "nick" on NL e.g sleeknick

You see what i was pointing out,
why does this niggah still have memories of a voicenote thread that was opened months ago........probably everyone on NL has forgotten
read between the lines
there is a circle on the floor with iceberlin,kingtom and ggrin in it
thing is i cannot deny involvement (as i'm a truthful and honest man)
I DREW THAT CIRCLEgringrin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
****Clears throat****

angryangryangryangry nick not nickz
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
crycry this is false accusation
i didn't even hear my name on the VNangry
she said nick not nickz
there are a lot of "nick" on NL e.g sleeknick

You see what i was pointing out,
why does this niggah still have memories of a voicenote thread that was opened months ago........probably everyone on NL has forgotten
read between the lines
there is a circle on the floor with iceberlin,kingtom and ggrin in it
thing is i cannot deny involvement (as i'm a truthful and honest man)
I DREW THAT CIRCLEgringrin
Guy you and that ggrin girl are in love jor, stop denying it, and the fact that you still remember she said nick instead of nickz shows that you are in love with her.
Nickz you go yamtu in top ggrin matter o grin grin grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
angryangryangryangry nick not nickz

Whatever you say sir grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by cutieberie1(f): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
i wish evry1 a hapy nw month a nw dec but most especially:
iceberylin
tallesty1
tosyne2 much
beennkumar
naijaboy
cutieberie1 nd to evry1 hu wishes ne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Guy you and that ggrin girl are in love jor, stop denying it, and the fact that you still remember she said nick instead of nickz shows that you are in love with her.
Nickz you go yamtu in top ggrin matter o grin grin grin
my memory doesn't fail me......
i remember what everyone in every vn i downloaded saidtonguetongue.......you don't love when you are already in lovetonguetonguetongue
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
my memory doesn't fail me......
i remember what everyone in every vn i downloaded saidtonguetongue.......you don't love when you are already in lovetonguetonguetongue
shocked shocked shocked Oh so you were already in love with her shocked
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked Oh so you were already in love with her shocked
with someone elsesad
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
with someone elsesad
Oh you be Casanova shocked
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Blakyclyde(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
I officially welcome my eternal crush, her, royal hardness, Princess Dechandel to the last month of this year; therefore, I decree that: ''any fella crushing on her behind my back, let his pot of beans catch fire!''
Can I get an ''Amen'' from y'all?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Oh you be Casanova shocked
kingtom lemme ask you a question,

when you like a girl on Nl what is the first thing you/you'lldo??
honest answer pleasegrin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by iceberylin(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
cutieberie1:
i wish evry1 a hapy nw month a nw dec but most especially:
iceberylin
tallesty1
tosyne2 much
beennkumar
naijaboy
cutieberie1 nd to evry1 hu wishes ne

Much love kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
kingtom lemme ask you a question,

when you like a girl on Nl what is the first thing you/you'lldo??
honest answer pleasegrin
Create a thread about her grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by iceberylin(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
****Clears throat****

I think its nickz....
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Same to you hun kiss
dechandel:

Happy new month to

Beennkumar
Jbluv55
Veey
Kilokeys
Kulboy
3coins
Kelvingraphics
JeffereyJamez
DaveP
Janeify
Shierellebaby
Ariyke
Pinkobsession
Deshannel
Kachisbarbie
Marieolae
Neldrizzy
Chibwike
Iceberylin
Fairygeh
Confession14
Jennimma
Elantracey
Danhumprey

Wishing you all a fabulous month and a wonderful festive period ahead cool cool

To my lovely December mates and Sagitarians.. Happy birthday y'll cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by iceberylin(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Create a thread about her grin

Thats a turn off...
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Boo kiss
iceberylin:
You guys really dont know the Amount of joy you brought into my Life kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady / My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.