Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31459 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month to all my friends and well-wishers
Mprex
LiquidGoldGirl
clevvermind
ROZZAYY
Emyben
Wisegeek01
immortalvoices
Omolola1
akposking
nabsprada
bxcode
Unibenstudent
chisco82
IBOGIRL1
Sarimah
fidira
nma24
lanreabbey
Begonia
BreezyRita
Ellagoldy
kayClt
Idowuogbo
AfricanApple
NZAN
LushGreenz
doctorofgirls
MzOma
Beennkumar
ShirelleBaby
Xsenga
datalossvictim1
missberrypop5
moyarhtohbadt
cocoberry
Jeanred
Teespice
daveP
Creamish
charijee
freda506
lulukay
Jbluv55
Triczchic
lanicky
farano
Lorlaahlozz
NickiRoman
Nayah
iceberylin
khiaa
Missmossy
lovelyronke20
Mondisweets,
KelvinGraphics
Adufetohposh
rokiatu
grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by iceberylin(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
PinkObsession:
Boo kiss
Bae, you'v been scarce sad
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
HNM to everyone kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Thats a turn off...
No my brother, when you do it the way these small boys do then it becomes a turn off, but when you gat flows like moi then it will definitely be a turn on. wink
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

I think its nickz....
sad
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

I think its nickz....
Gbam! grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
So you missed me? grin
iceberylin:

Bae, you'v been scarce sad
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Seanixking: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Crush me but not to death....
Pheeeeeew!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by iceberylin(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
sad
U wan deny undecided
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Guy you and that ggrin girl are in love jor, stop denying it, and the fact that you still remember she said nick instead of nickz shows that you are in love with her.
Nickz you go yamtu in top ggrin matter o grin grin grin
walai hin go yamtu ontop ma matter gringringrin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Guy you and that ggrin girl are in love jor, stop denying it, and the fact that you still remember she said nick instead of nickz shows that you are in love with her.
Nickz you go yamtu in top ggrin matter o grin grin grin
kingtomangry I don't love that mumu boiangry
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
walai hin go yamtu ontop ma matter gringringrin
grin grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
crycry this is false accusation
i didn't even hear my name on the VNangry
she said nick not nickz
there are a lot of "nick" on NL e.g sleeknick

You see what i was pointing out,
why does this niggah still have memories of a voicenote thread that was opened months ago........probably everyone on NL has forgotten
read between the lines
there is a circle on the floor with iceberlin,kingtom and ggrin in it
thing is i cannot deny involvement (as i'm a truthful and honest man)
I DREW THAT CIRCLEgringrin
warris dis
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
kingtomangry I don't love that mumu boiangry
Your mouth is saying no but your heart is saying yes grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by crackhaus: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

Just came out of exam hall.
It is not beans, honestly.
Things can only get better.

embarassed At the moment, I'm Crushless embarassed

But.....

There are people whose presence on this forum makes my run here very worthwhile......these are the people who have raised me up in one way or another.....we've laughed, we've pained, we've danced.....we have been like family.....as a matter of fact, we are Family. grin grin

We are connected, all connected.

I love you all, that's my default setting to every person mentioned here in.

I call this month blessed!
I call this month Purposeful
I call this month Life, Love, Blessings, Fruitfulness, Peace.......................add what you like in the spaces provided wink

Happy New Super-Duper Fantastic Month!!!
kiss
Love you too bebe... cool speech cheesy

Happy new month to you too, and a very merry christmas in major advance gringrin

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

Nickz. gringrin
thank you grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

I think its nickz....
wadafuq

outta the blue you're suddenly denying your wife
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Okokololopinjololo! grin
obobololopingolo! grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
My dear VickyyB let me first start by wishing you a happy new month.
****Clears throat****
Nickz's accusation is baseless. why because in ggrin's voicenote she said and I quote
"Nickz toh badt, I love you mmuah. Iceberylin my niggah I miss you too Mmuah. Idio.t Kingtom I hail o"

Of these three please, which do you think she is in love with? grin grin grin
ah! shockedshockedshocked
lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Create a thread about her grin
how many threads have i created about. ggrin...............your guess is right zero!!!!!??

what nexxt do you do??
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
obobololopingolo! grin
Ojololo grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
how many threads have i created about. ggrin...............your guess is right zero!!!!!??

what nexxt do you do??
Constantly bash her and throw insults at that special person of yours grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
warris dis
something you can never comprehend
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Constantly bash her and throw insults at that special person of yours grin
i don't bash her or insult her
you know she can get very annoying at times
i treat every girl on NL the same waysad
i only ignore those that say hurtful/harsh things

what next do you do??
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dechandel(f): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blakyclyde:
I officially welcome my eternal crush, her, royal hardness, Princess Dechandel to the last month of this year; therefore, I decree that: ''any fella crushing on her behind my back, let his pot of beans catch fire!''
Can I get an ''Amen'' from y'all?
shocked shocked
You are crushing on a married woman o grin
Hian.. You wan die ni??
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
i don't bash her or insult her
you know she can get very annoying at times
i treat every girl on NL the same waysad
i only ignore those that say hurtful/harsh things

what next do you do??
By she you mean ggrin. grin Anyway next you deny you feel anything for her cheesy
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Dreyl(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
kika23:
Happy Nu Month...
Xcapizt Agapecharis Realk1 ifyn4real WoodcrestMayor Zuria ogidiolu1 slenderdude festin mizmycoli Marieolae Kulboy deryl Truckpusher krall et al....
it's Dreyl sweet anyways i wish you the best of luck and prosperity. smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
cupidhero:
Can't believe i'm late to this lovely wishfest! well i'm wishing the following kings and queens a wonderful new month that will be filled with laughter,miracles,love and every other good thing that man and God can offer. We are in God's big hand people!!

missberrypop5
breezyrita
mariolae
mizmycoli
wisegeek01
mprex
mrsbreezy
naijaboiy
sophyrocks
sleekshuga
and to every nairalander who is not a paid shill.

Have a lovey day!

Awww thanks. I wish you the same.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=28495896][/quote]

Thanks dear. Wish you the same.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
By she you mean ggrin. grin Anyway next you deny you feel anything for her cheesy
u sef gan
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
nickz:
something you can never comprehend
undecided
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
u sef gan
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.