Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Do Not Call Me ' Sir' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Call Me ' Sir' (1916 Views)

Freedom From The Act Of Lesbianism - Part 1 (written By Sir Mescopaul) / My Gf Call Me 'sir' / Can You Answer "SIR" To Your Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by kufreabasi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
some rich men that normally go out with underage girls are found of telling the girls
they want to date or they are in love with not to call them 'SIR'
E.g, you can call me Kunle, Tayo or Adebayo not even Mr.
why do they normally say this?
what are your views?
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by arramyjay: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2008
I dont know.
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by sexyLeamon(f): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
kufreabasi:

why do they normally say this?
why do you asked any way?
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by smooooooth: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
old man wey bring him head down

children go knock am for head. what

u expect, once u start sleeping with a girl

irrespective of your age. u don loose your

respect,whether u tell them not to call u uncle,

mr or broda or not. they will call u your name.
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by spikedcylinder: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
Pemi loruko ko fa mi ni irugbon! cheesy
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by zize01(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2008
I think they do this to bust their chance of dating th girl
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2008
kufreabasi:

some rich men that normally go out with underage girls are found of telling the girls
they want to date or they are in love with not to call them 'SIR'
E.g, you can call me Kunle, Tayo or Adebayo not even Mr.
why do they normally say this?[/b]what are your views?

What do you expect them to say before ' . . . . Oh . . yea. . . give it to me harder [b]Mr Kunle sir
. . . yeah, c'mon sir . . ooh' Is that what you want cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by tkb417(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
is that ur final year thesis in school?
or what on earth will make you start asking this kinda question
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by tpia: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2008
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by Hotstepper(f): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2008
cuz he doesnt want them to think that an old man is chopping dem and for him to see it as normal
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by kufreabasi(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ ujujoan
he tells you not to tittle him mr or sir, what does that mean to you?
at the age of 20 meeting your dad's age-mate who desreve to be called sir or mr
but rather he said dont call me sir.why do they normally tell you this?
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by kufreabasi(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hotstepper:

because he doesnt want them to think that an old man is chopping them and for him to see it as normal

i quess so shocked
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by ndumart: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2008
Call your boyfriend, Sir, Uncle, Bros and all sorts wouldnt make u feel free with him. U see him more like an elder bro.

spikedcylinder:

Well said
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2008
kufreabasi:

@ ujujoan
he tells you not to tittle him mr or sir, what does that mean to you?
at the age of 20 meeting your dad's age-mate who desreve to be called sir or mr
but rather he said don't call me sir.why do they normally tell you this?

What else does it mean if not that he wants to get into your pants and the whole 'sir' thing will definitely be awkward, dont you think
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2008
@ topic

yes sir! grin grin
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2008
what they wan eat na him they disturb them nothing else. no mind those foolish agbaya
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2008
spikedcylinder:

exactly! grin

Ujujoan:

What do you expect them to say before  ' . . . . Oh . . yea. . . give it to me harder Mr Kunle sir . . . yeah, c'mon sir . .  ooh' Is that what you want    cheesy  cheesy
roflmyo. . . natty cheesy

@post

All na format to make the babe sleep with em jare. . . no be today tongue
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by tollu: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2008
Pemi loruko ko fa mi ni irugbon

You this Spiked girl sef, you always take the words right out of my mouth. tongue
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by GoodFaith: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Please call her madam or mommy
Case closed
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by jennylove7575(f): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
GoodFaith: Please call her madam or mommy
Case closed
blessed my yansh. it takes an ashawo patroniser to know ashawo. ur mother is a ashawo...all you sisters are ashawo and you are a patroniser of one....you are a giggolo and bisexual..you sleep around with old women for money....ah?? so you marry no wonder you kept denying that poor girls pregnancy...you are a wicked child....i dont bloody care if you do cefa or naira or zimbabwe money.. you are a bad person. na blindy marry you...false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home
Re: Do Not Call Me ' Sir' by GoodFaith: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: blessed my yansh. it takes an ashawo patroniser to know ashawo. ur mother is a ashawo...all you sisters are ashawo and you are a patroniser of one....you are a giggolo and bisexual..you sleep around with old women for money....ah?? so you marry no wonder you kept denying that poor girls pregnancy...you are a wicked child....i dont bloody care if you do cefa or naira or zimbabwe money.. you are a bad person. na blindy marry you...false advertisement...you are fraud that is what you are..hear yourself ha ha ha liar...its your family thing she will bore you that child. this is how your father decieved your mother it runs in the blood...my friend even tell me say your prick small like groundnut with plenty bear bear..you no dey shave...ha ha ha ha ha.....you are the crackhead oh i see what do you do? yahoo yahoo? liar, deceit, penniless fraud?. was that why you gave her 3000naira for an abortion? you heartless child. she loved you that was why she opened her legs for you. now you are denying your responsibilities. now you have failed. its me and you in this niaraland.goodfaith u impregnated my friend and and gave her money for an abortion and then u came to nl to start running your stinking mouth isnt it...go and take up your responsibility..stop
donating your sperm...if u ain't ready for a child. you came using different usernames i know all of dem..you are a bad person all the ladies in da house needs to know..you come here posting silly topics. whom is fooling whom? for you information am waiting for your father to come and marry me. so that i can give him a legitimate child since you are born out of wedlock. charity begins at home
Rotten toto
Stop repeating the same thing over and over
Ur dumb ass don't know my name
nasty, smelling B stop it

(1) (Reply)

Valentines Day Instruction Manual For Players Who Joggle Multiple Women. / Women Choose Mates By Shoulder Size First, Then Secondly By Something Else / How To Give Your Guy A Memorable Orgasm That Will Make Him Beg For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.