Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr (1965 Views)

Tired Of All Thses Poor Hungry Girls!!! / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Why Do Black Men Date The Worst Looking White Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by willspark(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2010
Is it for the colour or what?
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by londoner: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2010
Its the way they treat them, (so I'm told), lol I dont think Nigerian ladys generally are with poor hungry white men.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by madlady(f): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2010
willspark:

Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by willspark(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2010
If it comes to treatment our guy are 90% good at that comepear to the white, we respect our women, we give them moral support we show them love even when it comes to bed we are super hot even white can testify to that, so what else do they think we are not given or that we can afford to give that they just turn our young men down?
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by londoner: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Willspark, LOL, you made me laugh. Nigerian guys are not that good at treating women well when you compare them to other cultures. Although there are a few that are good at treating women well.

Respect? Moral support?, in your own minds maybe, but thats not what the average Nigerian woman's conclusion is, sorry.

The opposite is true in most cases. Have you ever lived outside Nigeria? There are White men who mistreat women, but there is a difference in how they generally treat women. If its bedroom ability, there are men the world over who are good at it I'm sure.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by willspark(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2010
londoner:

@Willspark, LOL, you made me laugh. Nigerian guys are not that good at treating women well when you compare them to other cultures.

Respect? Moral support?, in your own minds maybe, but thats not what the average Nigerian woman's conclusion is, sorry.

The opposite is true in most cases. Have you ever lived outside Nigeria? There are White men who mistreat women, but there is a difference in how they generally treat women.
well, may be that's just u I don't kno.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
Did you manage to read ayettemamas thread? Nigerian boys are dating outside so do you expect the Nigerian girls to seat and wait for them?
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by chic2pimp(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2010
willspark:

May Be, May Be Not.

I said May be cuz as we all know we Blacks seem to love anything white three much. And May Be not cuz there is this Misconception that whites tend to treat their partners better than Blacks undecided. I've heard it from both Black Women and Men undecided.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2010
willspark:

If it comes to treatment our guy are 90% good at that comepear to the white, we respect our women, we give them moral support we show them love even when it comes to bed we are super hot even white can testify to that, so what else do they think we are not given or that we can afford to give that they just turn our young men down?
AND WHERE IS THE EVIDENT TO THAT? mind you, am not supporting white guys, but be sure of what
you are saying, do not just made up things.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by londoner: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2010
@willspark, Its not just me. I have grown up around both White men and Nigerian men. Generally, White men tend to treat their woman with a bit more genuine tenderness and respect as a person.

Its not the colour, because I have yet to hear any Black women say she prefers the skin tone of a White man, we prefer the looks of Black men generally.

@chic2pimp, I dont think its a misconception that a White man generally treats women better, and its just because they are not taught that a woman is below them as a human being and so it has a  bearing on how they generally relate to women, I think.

Dont get me wrong there are Nigerians who treat women right, but lets face it, it doesn't seem to be the general rule.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Krayola(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2010
Most stereotypes are nonsensical. Subscribing to them may make u an . . . . . . . .  undecided

Domestic abuse yapa for oyinbo community

Cheating yapa for oyinbo community

Divorce yapa for oyinbo community

emotional abuse yapa for oyinbo community

etc etc

Abi una no dey watch Oprah and Dr. Phil?  grin

People like different things, IMO. If some chik picked a skinny white dude over your "good looking rich" self, she isn't necessarily discriminating. . . she may just be attracted to him, or maybe just very drunk,  maybe your lines were cheesy. . . maybe offering to take her shopping and buy her stuff after a 5 minute conversation was a turn off. Maybe u had bad breath on the day. Maybe u're just not her type. Maaybe the skinny white guy had mad game. Maybe she is a racist insecure biaitch, maybe he was her p.im.p. . ,   anything is possible. . .
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Mekzie(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by londoner: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2010
Lol,  stereotypes stay alive because usually there is an amount of truth in them.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by GL(f): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2010
willspark:

are you kidding me?

there are some things nigerian guys are better at, for example they are generally more generous. but when it comes to treating a woman RIGHT, making her feel respected, i think white guys are better.

even at that, it's quite uncommon to see a nigerian lady who prefers white men (rich or poor, ugly or handsome) to rich nigerian men. you rarely hear of a nigerian lady turning down a rich nigerian guy because he is ugly, has a potbelly or isn't respectful. besides, white men in nigeria generally aren't poor considering majority of them are expatriate staff of multinational companies.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by KalEl3: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2010
What about because they like or love the individual?

It's hard to believe the % of blacks that couldn't see past the colour of man and we criticise whites or other colours when they do the same!
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Krayola(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2010
londoner:

Lol,  stereotypes stay alive because usually there is an amount of truth in them.

I think a lot of them are cultural things. I mean, for example, Nigerians may be described as confrontational people, and that may be correct, because Nigeria is a "rough" place and u kinda have to be aggressive and suspicious to get by or ahead successfully. But it would be wrong, IMO, to assume that u can not reason with a Nigerian because we are believed to be strong headed. SO it may not be wrong to say we have such traits, but it may be wrong to say those are "Nigerian" traits, or to use that as a basis for discrimination against Nigerians, because u will find that people in similar environments will probably have similar traits.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by londoner: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2010
Krayola:

I think a lot of them are cultural things. I mean, for example, Nigerians may be described as confrontational people, and that may be correct, because Nigeria is a "rough" place and u kinda have to be aggressive and suspicious to get by or ahead successfully. But it would be wrong, IMO, to assume that u can not reason with a Nigerian because we are believed to be strong headed. SO it may not be wrong to say we have such traits, but it may be wrong to say those are "Nigerian" traits, or to use that as a basis for discrimination against Nigerians, because u will find that people in similar environments will probably have similar traits.

I agree with you, its an environmental/cultural thing, but at the end of the day, it may mean that you become a person which when compared with people from other environments are less attractive for a relationship.
I actually think if you go around Nigeria, there are vast differences between the people. Even just down to the type of family they come from, so yes its not all. Who has the time to be sifting through people, if there is an indiviual in your face who is giving you the type of attributes you want, and they happen to be white?

Isn't that what Nigerian guys are doing? Its you guys who come here and make the same comparisons with other cultures, so then you should understand what is being pointed out here.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2010
londoner:

I agree with you, its an environmental/cultural thing, but at the end of the day, it may mean that you become a person which when compared with people from other environments are less attractive for a relationship.
I actually think if you go around Nigeria, there are vast differences between the people. Even just down to the type of family they come from, so yes its not all. Who has the time to be sifting through people, if there is an indiviual in your face who is giving you the type of attributes you want, and they happen to be white?
Isn't that what Nigerian guys are doing? Its you guys who come here and make the same comparisons with other cultures, so then you should understand what is being pointed out here.

I totally agree with u there, Nigeria as a country is too complicated to be compared to any other country. You get all sorts of pple and charcters in Nigerians.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Krayola(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2010
londoner:

I actually  think if you go around Nigeria, there are vast differences between the people. Even just down to the type of family they come from, so yes its not all. Who has the time to be sifting through people, if there is an indiviual in your face who is giving you the type of attributes you want, and they happen to be white?

hahaha. abeg slow down o. who is "you guys"?  U see. . . u sef are guilty of putting people in a box and labeling them.

u are hereby sentenced to 8 lashes of public flogging.   grin

I understand tho . . .  I just don't think having a preference for one race necessarily means u are discriminating against another.  Some people just find certain physical features more attractive, and in some cases skin color may be one. Robert de Niro, for example, is notorious for being attracted to black women. Some person may like big butts and would pick a chinese girl with a big butt over a black chik with a little butt, even tho he may be a black civil rights activist (can'tthink of any such example tho  grin ). That proves nothing, just trying to point out that people like different things for whatever reason and we may just be over-analysing here. Ultimately, IMO, it boils down to the individual.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by londoner: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2010
u are hereby sentenced to 8 lashes of public flogging

^^^^ See, Naija men and your aggression, lol
I get your point though.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2010
See how you guys shoot yourselves. By going with hungry looking people doesn't that douse the stereotype that Nigerian girls are after money alone, you guys are ever ready to scream about. undecided

Money is not everything.
Sorry I would be stepping on toes but being in a relationship with a Nigerian dude is not easy at all. Many ladies today would not like such hassles. People need their peace of mind. So if they are going for foreigners, I would not hold it against them. Not saying Nigerian guys are evil, in fact they are very generous but character-wise usually covered up in the name of culture, mba, I would have second thoughts. undecided
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by chic2pimp(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2010
londoner:

@chic2pimp, I dont think its a misconception that a White man generally treats women better, and its just because they are not taught that a woman is below them as a human being and so it has a bearing on how they generally relate to women, I think.

Dont get me wrong there are Nigerians who treat women right, but lets face it, it doesn't seem to be the general rule.

How about the Misconception that a White Woman treats her Man better? undecided

As I said earlier, I don't agree with it but heck peeps are allowed to think and act whichever way suits em'.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by londoner: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2010
@chic2pimp, maybe some White women do treat their men better, isn't that what you guys claim all the time?

Some people claim Asians do, its about what you are looking for in a partner. Some cultures are just opposite in what they expect a relationship to be about.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by ayettymama(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
lolz

no1 post is just rascist

white men are not hungry looking

black men are not rich!!!

black women in general dont normally go for white men anyway

thats the problem

soo when thier men go for white women they complain

i will even encourage women to date non nigerians

suprises galore lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
I agree when most of these men are dating outside or running back home to marry I believe the women should do the same. No more sitting down and roosting because there is a whole world of men out there grin grin
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Diva20(f): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2010
#noshade but how many good looking rich men are in Nigeria? Plus Nigerian men are interested in foreigners too, no?
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by ayettymama(f): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
lolz

unno

when a nigerian woman is lookin simply for a nigerian man

shes sellin herself short!

look at all the boxes

legal?
good looking?
good job?
nice attitude?
faithful

b4 unno it
the woman has settled for a man with no ticks!
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Kgdavid(m): 1:30am On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

no1 post is just rascist

white men are not hungry looking

black men are not rich!!!

black women in general dont normally go for white men anyway

thats the problem

soo when thier men go for white women they complain

i will even encourage women to date non nigerians

suprises galore lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

there are many things wrong with what you've said here. its just wrong
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Tinksh(f): 1:44am On Mar 31, 2010
'Hungry white man'!! Hahaha!! I have never seen a hungry white man! Skinny white man, yes but never a hungry one. Not here anyway.
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by justwise(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2010
Tink_sh:

'Hungry white man'!! Hahaha!! I have never seen a hungry white man! Skinny white man, yes but never a hungry one. Not here anyway.

You will see more than enough of them here, begging on the street, sleeping rough on the street. U telling me u don't have them there?
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by ayettymama(f): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2010
Kgdavid:

there are many things wrong with what you've said here. its just wrong

wats wrong with it??

pls do tell!
Re: Why Do Our Ladys Prefer The Poor Hungry Looking White Men To Our Good Looking Rich Men In The Countr by Tinksh(f): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2010
justwise:

You will see more than enough of them here, begging on the street, sleeping rough on the street. U telling me u don't have them there?

There are homeless people and a little begging here but still they have places to get fed and i would not think the poster is talking of those particuar guys taking women from the 'good looking rich men' in your country. Any white guy that would be in a position to have a relatioship would not be hungry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life, More Difficult Single Than Married ? / A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL / Is The Way To A Man's Heart Really Through Is Stomach???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.