Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant (2833 Views)

She Asked Me For A Blood Convenant / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by akannium(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Hello everyone, I was so mad to find out that my sister who isn't in the ivory tower yet is in a convenant. The annoying thing is that this girl is so intelligent and promising. She is still a virgin and claims to really love the guy. I'm of the opinion she breaks the vow, how I don't know. I would appreciate it if we can help us out. I really care about my sister.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by iceberylin(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Pele grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by holatin(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2014
take her to pastor or Alfa to break it.
blood covenant- it more serious than you think

1 Like

Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by akannium(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:
take her to pastor or Alfa to break it.
blood covenant- it more serious than you think
Ok Ola. Thanks! I would like to get testimonies about people that succeeded in breaking theirs
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2014
No matter how powerful the pastor is, he can never break it because it is a convenant between two and he the pastor was not involved, it takes the two of them to break it oooo.......if you doubt, go ask your pastor, even T.B joshua will tell you to go and break it with who ever you did it with.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by chimerase2: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2014
Help?
Op re u smoking dopamine? lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by TheyVid(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2014
As the poster above said and I concur, blood covenant can't be broken by anybody who wasn't involved while it was taken.
Both parties(your sister and whoever the other person is) have to mutually agree to undo what they did. Its as simple as both of them saying the positive of whatever negative thing was said when it was taken.

I was once madly inlove with a gurl some years back and it moved me to take an oath which altough did not involve blood, but when I knew the consequencies I simply went back to her and told her of my findings...we both agreed to undo it, then went back to the same spot where we took the oath and made a positive declaration, believing in our heart that all is well....and so it has been aver since then.
#oath aint somthing to take lightly o, talk more of involving blood#
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by angelsing(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Firstly, how old is the guy?.. You need to sit ur sister down and explain the danger of blood convenant, likewise call the boy friend too if u are older than him. Explain why it is wrong to be in a convenant relationship at their young age. You can even formulate a scary story of young people who did it in the past and how things turned out for them. Explain to them that human changes and anything can happen in the course of their life and it might result to death for both of them..make sure the story u paint to her is a story which the girl broke the convenant without realising it which led to the boy's death. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by salvatore007(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2014
Eleyi gidi gaan
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by coolzeal(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2014
Does that sh*it even work.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by akannium(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
No matter how powerful the pastor is, he can never break it because it is a convenant between two and he the pastor was not involved, it takes the two of them to break it oooo.......if you doubt, go ask your pastor, even T.B joshua will tell you to go and break it with who ever you did it with.
I understand your point sir, I think the next step is to take them both to an anointed pastor. Thanks!
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by google1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
I would advice you to see a pastor who can counsel her (your sister) wisely and pray to break that covenant. Good luck.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
I won't say a pastor can't help my question is was he there when they took the pact ? There should go n sort it out n leave the rest for God.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by holatin(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
akannium:

Ok Ola. Thanks! I would like to get testimonies about people that succeeded in breaking theirs
only known one.
the man told me he ate his excrete to break d convenant. na baba alawo way he use
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by thatniqqress(f): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Eyaa they don't watch nollywood movies. cry
a pastor can't undo it, only both of them
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by killercute16(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blood convenant!!....both parties have to agree to break it together b4 going to the pastor,who(pastor) should know what to do....But how old was your sister when she did the convenant?
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
CRAP......... i know many people in the so called blood covenant that walked out of it long time ago and nothing happened.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by IamLEGEND1: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
people still believe in this sh!t?

this people are the same ones who will laugh off stories of the sightings of akudaya and the rest but will quickly change tone when something as inconsequencial as this is mentioned
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by FLAWLES(f): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
wow...@ 18?ad you said she is intelligent? OK...+dem still de do dah tin aqn? :/
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Intelligent....rily?

Well, intelligent girls don't do dah
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by heatmeup(f): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
coolzeal:
Does that sh*it even work.
HEHEHEHEHE GIVE IT A TRY AND share your testimonies here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
blood covenant is one of the most effective and disastrous pact ever known. it is usually done as an assurance of fidelity, faithfulness and fulfilment to promises made. but the ugly side os it is that, one of the individuals involve usually dies befor they get ripe for marriage thus leaving the other in total and unbreakable bondage. pls abstain from it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by akannium(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thank you all for your contributions
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by immortalvoices(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:

At bolded wrong...sir

She made a covenant out of foolishness and a man of God as powerful as prophet TB joshua don't even need the partner who prolly convince albeit deceived the naïve girl into blood covenant

Get ur fact right boss.. I av seen countless covenant broken and lives restored by him without the presence of the second victim

Majority of whom are dead

Op after her deliverance pls flog her "koboko" because she is so daft and not intelligent smh
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by coolzeal(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
heatmeup:
HEHEHEHEHE GIVE IT A TRY AND share your testimonies here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.. You watch too much Nollywood movies, hear rumors but never seen someone caught up with it...aii
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by heatmeup(f): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
coolzeal:
Lol.. You watch too much Nollywood movies, hear rumors but never seen someone caught up with it...aii
leave nollywood out of it,it's very simple naw just try it and stop making mouth here
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by SeverusSnape(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
CRAP......... i know many people in the so called blood covenant that walked out of it long time ago and nothing happened.
Spot on!...you're So right. All superstition, So people still engage in such?,the only risk involved is just transmission of diseases.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by kuinny: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
what about people dat walked of it n died?? haven't u heard of that??
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nothing you can do.

I pity your sister,she won't know what she gets herself into,till the repercussion..

To un-do is very complicated..

I wish her well.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by Vivly(f): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
People still do blood covenant?
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blood covenant in this digital age?

@Op, permit me to ask, have you guys got an old movie of RMD and Stella Damascus in your home?
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by coolzeal(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
heatmeup:
leave nollywood out of it,it's very simple naw just try it and stop making mouth here
I just wanna know if you have witness someone with such situation

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Nairalanders Pls What Are The Safest Way To Die / For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.