Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. (2835 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / How To Approach A Lady For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yo, what's going on?

Bruv, I mean staring at you from here, you look fantastic and more charming than before. I don't know maybe it's because you've change your style, dressing, hairstyle or something else, I don't know.
I'm a little bit attracted to you now, and it's kind of freaking me out.

So, I have something to share with you today.

I get this question of "I feel like approaching this kinda girl, but she always with her friends or group" from most of my clients.

So I want to take a moment here to talk about it.
Let's ride...

You see, approaching a group of girl is one of the easiest game, and also one of the hardest game...

Why?

Easiest in a part that, if you create the attraction momentum with them right from the start, especially the one who seem to be the leader, you have literally won the game over the whole group.

Hardest in part that, if you make a little mistake and you get a negative response from one of them inside that group, you have collectively ruined the huge chances of hooking up with them.

A lot of "PUA" as to what you refer to them as, most of them literally don't approach group. Why?
Not because they are not good. But they don't want a negative reaction, response or feedback that will penetrate and dent their ego. So they'll rather give you ways how to do it.. But they themselves won't.

But right now, out of few different techniques I use in approaching a group of girls, I'll share just one with you. Note; this is one of the easiest...

Why?

Because you are doing two things at a time, which is :
You are giving at the same time receiving.

Now this is how you do it.

You need a wingman, BUT your wingman is not a guy, your wingman is a girl.

Because if you use a guy, most time the guy might even spoil the parole because he himself doesn't know game. So he might start saying things to please them. And automatically, both girls will ignore you two.

But if your wingman is a girl, we all know she can't go there to toast a girl of same sex, so you are safe.
She can't fvck up like a guy.

Listen closely....

When I'm approaching a group of girls, I always bring with me a girl, in fact sometimes she use to be more beautiful and more sophisticated than any girl in the group, but she's in MY FRIENDZONE.

We might fvck around with each other once a while, maybe, but we're not dating and she knows that...

So I'm going to explain what I want to do to her and the girl that I want to approach from the group. So she'll know her job is to be my wingman.

So when we approach the group (let's assume a group of two girls), she'll be the one to say 'Hi'.

Let's assume the name of the girls are X and Y. Her friend is X and my target is Y and my wingman Z

Immediately those girls respond back, I'll project into the introduction mode.. I'll say something along the line of..

"You know what X and Y, my friend Z here has been talking about you, X, with me over there. I don't know, it seems she loves your fashion sense and she's been disturbing me to bring her here."

I'll even joke that she is my world best fashion designer.
"So Z, whatever you want to talk about with X, you better start now, you know we have ABC party to attend in few minutes"

So as if on cue, my wingman Z will start chatting with friend X, while I'm open to my target Y.

Immediately too, I'll engage my target Y in conversation, a little compliment about a bracelet she wore will give us the conversation momentum.

So guys, I'm sure you get it now.

I'm not approaching them as a vampire who wants to suck blood from them. But I am bringing value to the table by introducing a new person to them.

Now my own group gets bigger, at the same time their own group become bigger too.

Call it a "Win-win" situation.

Again, we (my wingman and I) are not talking to them like speedo, but we are having a time frame for the conversation ...

"....you know we have ABC party to attend in few minutes".

Even mentioning a party we're attending is another +1 on our part, because we have something fun we're doing, and it won't be hard, should we want to invite them over.

After the conversations, we might end up exchanging contacts, provided the grouped we approach is filled with girls with fun and interesting personalities... No one wants to meet boring personalities.

So I'm sure with this few description, you learnt another new lesson..

You might want to PM me, if you have any issue on your dating part...

Life is all about learning and experiences.

www.joshuniverse.com

I'm out.
Peace..

JD.

1 Like

Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Seems promising...undecided

Buh..Uh... Would OUR Guys Really Read this??undecided

It's damn Long!

1 Like

Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by TrapLORD(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Aint nobady gat time for this. I'll just gist with em n later ask em for a few mins with my target. Its basically the only thing you can do. U gotta win the approval of her friends and gisting with em all is the only way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:
Aint nobady gat time for this. I'll just gist with em n later ask em for a few mins with my target. Its basically the only thing you can do. U gotta win the approval of her friends and gisting with em all is the only way.
U free now?
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
hmmm what tha fork!!!! just borrow her 4rm her friends nd dats all but 1st of all u gat to make her friends laugh.
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by TrapLORD(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
BumBae:
U free now?
Whizpah!
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

Whizpah!
Dey der
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by TrapLORD(m): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
BumBae:
Dey der
wink
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by cruzita(f): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
MEN!!!!THIS IS FREAKING LONG
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by PunterTim(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bollocks!
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by firstking01(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

It's damn Long!
lol, asif u knew, i just skipt through after i got to xyz grin
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
lol, asif u knew, i just skipt through after i got to xyz grin
Haha!grin

I trust You!wink

Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
MEN!!!!THIS IS FREAKING LONG

Really?
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

It's damn Long!

Bae, you call this long?

Then being a medical student is a curse, don't you think?
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by agarawu23(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
I don't need all this angry

I will just ask my driver to call the one that draw my attention amoung them. Mind u, I will park my Toyota vensa close to them grin
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
saintloveren:
hmmm what tha fork!!!! just borrow her 4rm her friends nd dats all but 1st of all u gat to make her friends laugh.

Borrow... Hmm.. Really?

If that works for you all the time, then your choice. cool
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Omotayor123(f): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
I didn't read that cool
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
Omotayor123:
I didn't read that cool

Then you shouldn't comment. cool
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by kuuljay(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
Op read or work hard and pray...make some cool legit pay get a cool ride any time you whistle at bunch of girls they will all run towards you then you pick your choice, it's ugly but truth in our present naija
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by SSpeter(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Grow up dude, we ain't kids anymore that sit around just to strategise on how to land a babe. If you like a lady why not excuse her, say whatever you want to say....and go your way.....this is not 1996.....2016 bro
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by martoz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
wot of if we no get wingman....shud we b looking for wingman bfr approachn group....
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by firstking01(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Haha!grin

I trust You!wink

lol, u trust me shocked?
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Djboosting:

Bae, you call this long?

Then being a medical student is a curse, don't you think?
Uh....

A course is actually a Different issue....undecided

Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 24, 2016
How about
Bouncing to Y n Z.. N say" hey Y I like you as in like u like u.." if u get a positive response then u'll say 1 more thing.. Kiss me gringrin works flawlessly.. On Nickelodeon grin grin grin
Forget this jamb questions....
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2016
kuuljay:
Op read or work hard and pray...make some cool legit pay get a cool ride any time you whistle at bunch of girls they will all run towards you then you pick your choice, it's ugly but truth in our present naija

Ok, the "if you are rich" mentality again... The if...and if...and if..

My question is..
Is it working for you?
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2016
SSpeter:
Grow up dude, we ain't kids anymore that sit around just to strategise on how to land a babe. If you like a lady why not excuse her, say whatever you want to say....and go your way.....this is not 1996.....2016 bro

Actually I love you air your view..

SSpeter, if that is your perfect way, and it gives you the results you really wanted deep down you in this 2016... Bro why not?
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by sundoj08(m): 12:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Waiting for who will summarize this epistle undecided
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2016
martoz:
wot of if we no get wingman....shud we b looking for wingman bfr approachn group....

No, martoz, you shouldn't be looking around for wingman.
But when you have one around you, why not use, it lessen your work and makes getting your desired result easier..

But having one is the easiest, so why go the lil hard way when you can go the easy way?
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2016
sundoj08:
Waiting for who will summarize this epistle undecided

Waiting for who can read the epistle and gain something from it. cool
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 12:47am On Jan 25, 2016
joshsmarty:
How about
Bouncing to Y n Z.. N say" hey Y I like you as in like u like u.." if u get a positive response then u'll say 1 more thing.. Kiss me gringrin works flawlessly.. On Nickelodeon grin grin grin
Forget this jamb questions....

Bruv, you will do well as a clown you know.. wink
Re: For Men Only : How To Approach A Group Of Girls. by Djboosting: 12:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....

A course is actually a Different issue....undecided

Really?

Well, who says being lazy once a while is a bad thing? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

"No Contact Rule" How Effective Is It? / ***pictures***nasarawa State University Student Posing Nude / SEX STORY: Granny Dee And Her Younger Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.