Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant (2844 Views)

She Asked Me For A Blood Convenant / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
This is what happens when kids fall in love instead of facing their studies
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by papiwater: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Take her to TB Joshua
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by trinity85: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blood convenant ko, water convenant ni
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by Blackfire(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
your sister can be free,if she can do this 7 things...
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by Ranchhoddas: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Too much Nollywood is bad for the brain.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by Olomubj: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mehen what a pity but I pray that all the problem wil be solve,.love is beyond our imagination I remember a lady like that who love my brother to the extends that she can remove her one leg for my brother she ask my brother for blood covenant but my brother use his wisdom.God wil deliver your sister
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by MyParadise(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
akannium:
Hello everyone, I was so mad to find out that my sister who isn't in the ivory tower yet is in a convenant. The annoying thing is that this girl is so intelligent and promising. She is still a virgin and claims to really love the guy. I'm of the opinion she breaks the vow, how I don't know. I would appreciate it if we can help us out. I really care about my sister.

I will tell u wat would be done to reverse that thing permanently.

Firstly, get to ur sister, sit her down and question her on the process they took that covenant. And every bit of word they said during that process. If possible record wat she is saying or write it down. Cos this is where the great job lies on.

Secondly, calm her down dnt terrify her. Pls calm her down if u want to achieve a clean positive result.

Thirdly, consult an annointed man of God you. Pls, nt run into any pastor it may worsen the case. Here, tell the pastor evrytin and the extent u have reached toward solving that case. The pastor may request to see you sister. Get her to him. Okay!

Fortly, get that guy who had the covenant with you sister. Pls, be very careful here because if u put fears into that guy. He may ruin the whole thing. Tell him that your sister will still be his lover or friend. Tell him anything you think that would push him to dissolve that covenant.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by MyParadise(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
akannium:
Hello everyone, I was so mad to find out that my sister who isn't in the ivory tower yet is in a convenant. The annoying thing is that this girl is so intelligent and promising. She is still a virgin and claims to really love the guy. I'm of the opinion she breaks the vow, how I don't know. I would appreciate it if we can help us out. I really care about my sister.

Fiftly, prepare for the next action. That is write down those things they said while getting into the covenant into two places. That is one for your sister and one for that guy in question. Keep it safe.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by MyParadise(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
akannium:

Next is knowing the medium which the covenant was initiated. Was it cutting and licking blood or was it sperm and vaginal fluid.

Infact sperm and vaginal fluid is even worst self. These one causes instant madness.

The way it is done is get a clean white plate. When the two parties are have sex when the guy wants to release, he withdraws and releases inside the white ceramic plate while the gal's fluid is also released inside the plate.

After, they have said all the negative things that will happen to any party that tries or breaks the covenant. The both parties licks the two mixtures simultaneously until it is finished.

From my research this is the worst of the whole covenant cos it involves two parties generations.
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by MyParadise(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
i am tired of typing plsss....
Re: Help! My 18 Year Old Sister Is In A Blood Convenant by MyParadise(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
when you most have found out how the covenant was initiated. You then tell them to reverse it by the same process. For instance, if the cut themselves open or used pin to pinch themselves and licked their blood. They will still repeat it again but this time both of them will reverse their statements. That is the two parties will say positive of the negative words they said during that their covenant.

Finally, the pastor now delivers them. The covenant will completely be broken.

Op if you didnt understand anything here pls you can ask me here. Or u can check my profile my mobile number is there then you can call. That is if it is personal.

Thanks.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mature Minds Only Please. / Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. / Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.