Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (16506 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / I Think I Like Seun Osewa. / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
oh Kim k is one lady I love so much. Kim Kardashian she should be 34 now.

Siblings I can mention all, I'm a fan of keeping up with the kardashians. Khloe, kourtney, Kylie kendall

Kimberly Kardashian. Full marks awarded. seun appreciates you for staying up late for him and requests that you be allowed to sleep after a mug of blended fresh watermelon, berries and apple.

Sweet dreams of seun.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by temhab(f): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
dunkem21:

Kimberly Kardashian. Full marks awarded. seun appreciates you for staying up late for him and requests that you be allowed to sleep after a mug of blended fresh watermelon, berries and apple.

Sweet dreams of seun.
Are you Seun's PA

2 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Ultimate001: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seun:
The PM link is disabled on my profile.
ehyah......
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
temhab:

Are you Seun's PA

Yeah cool ..You wanna open thread for me like classy chics do
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
dunkem21:

Sweet dreams of seun.
grin
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Ultimate001: 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
I'M SCARED TO SEND A MAIL, I FEAR REJECTION.
well, my own schl of thought is dis, always express yourself. If u nid hlp, ask! The worst case scenario is to get a 'no' as a answer and dat won't b d end of one's life. Regardless of wat cms out of dat, life goes on....
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by temhab(f): 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
dunkem21:

Yeah cool ..You wanna open thread for me like classy chics do
I don't know how to open thread. Will you assist me?

2 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 12:10am On Dec 02, 2014
temhab:

I don't know how to open legs. Will you assist me?

Yes, if you will follow instructions. Are we ready? wink
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ireneony(f): 12:18am On Dec 02, 2014
petitmonde:
Julieee,i salute your courage+boldness.it is rare to find your type.
Sure you would be able to deal with rejection if seun doesn't feel you (that is what men face).it would make you feel stronger.
PS: a 'coke' a day is bad for your health.
+ stop commenting in the ashawo thread oo.those boiz no send.
+ don't use harsh words on people.it is not nice.it is berra to ignore than say harsh word.
actually taking two bottle of coke a day like carbonated drink is bad for your health with chronic kidney failure,tooth decay, obesity and can't remember the rest. because of the phosphoric content in it, I do stay clear of any cola-like drinks, cos I do have stomach unrest.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by gentlezypher: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2014
oga Seun was here....
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by chibwike(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2014
ritababe:

you too, though try and concentrate on your work.
Lol....who told u am not concentrating....thanks for the advice tho
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ritababe(f): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=chibwike post=28520165]Lol....who told u am not concentrating....thanks for the advice tho[/quote

how can u concentrate when you are always online
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by chibwike(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=ritababe post=28520525][/quote]Lol..do you know iceberlyn.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ritababe(f): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..do you know iceberlyn.

yep
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by chibwike(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2014
ritababe:

yep
the guy is always online too na
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ritababe(f): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2014
chibwike:
the guy is always online too na

not like you na
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by chibwike(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2014
ritababe:

not like you na
Eh?..iceberlyn is my boss in that aspect oh....
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2014
firstEVA:
you don't like me and you think I care? all these small small children sef
you're not supposed to care. you're supposed to be irritated to think "who the hell is this guy?"
yep. you remembered. i still remain the mastermind manipulator. tuts tuts
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ritababe(f): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2014
chibwike:
Eh?..iceberlyn is my boss in that aspect oh....

OK OH BYE
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by viczing(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Seun:
I weighed 104.5kg a few months ago, when I first bought a bathroom scale in order to start 'watching' my weight.

Seun abeg I go like change my username please, ejor, biko,
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Seun(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Seun:
I weighed 104.5kg a few months ago, when I first bought a bathroom scale in order to start 'watching' my weight.
My stomach had grown bigger and my face had finally been affected, becoming shapelessly round and squishy so I had to do something.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Lagusta(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Seun:
My stomach had grown bigger and my face had finally been affected, becoming shapelessly round and squishy so I had to do something.

Mr seun, i'm so sorry for quoting you, but please, find a lasting solution to your anti-spam bot, it has banned me from my own diary, i cant post anything on my diary.... Please treat as urgent!!!
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Julieee:
grin

Hmmm Hmmm. Back to hot seat. Seun has been caught viewing this thread 20 times today and wishes that the screening must be concluded.

Today, you are preparing pounded yam and Egusi soup for your boo. You have a blanket nairaland cheque for your shopping

1. What are the ingredients you will buy for the meal?

2. Show us step by step of the kitchen preparation to the dinning table of the meal?

3. What little item will you buy for your guy @ the market?

Tip: Take your time; you might decide to change the soup or the entire meal but answer the questions.

Happy shopping.

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
dunkem21:

Hmmm Hmmm. Back to hot seat. Seun has been caught viewing this thread 20 times today and wishes that the screening must be concluded.

Today, you are preparing pounded yam and Egusi soup for your boo. You have a blanket nairaland cheque for your shopping

2. Show us step by step of the kitchen preparation to the dinning table of the meal?

Tip: Take your time; you might decide to change the soup or the entire meal but answer the questions.

Happy shopping.
[size=28pt]what da fuq[/size] grin
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
dunkem21:

Happy shopping.
[size=28pt]what da fuq[/size] grin
Ok lemme think of something seun will like
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Seun:
lipsrsealed
Is this an attempt to discourage me?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Julieee:
lipsrsealed
Is this an attempt to discourage me?

Nope. He is taking his time to explain to you why he bought the bathroom scale. He was getting obese and needed to watch his weight so he hit the gym.

You may wish to see his packs after you are done in the kitchen.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
dunkem21:

Happy shopping.
1. for the pounded yam, i'll buy yam the for the Egusi soup I will buy Egusi, Peper, crayfish, dry fish, stock fish, beef and assorted grin
2. Put water on the cooker, add stock fish, meat and the rest, alllow it cook for a while, put it aside, fry the Egusi with palm oil, don't allow it burn then add the meat stock. Add Peper, salt, seasonal cubes, add small bitter leaf. Cook for about 30mins. Soup is ready. Then for the pounded yam, peel off the skin, cut into size, put inside boiling water allow it cook. When it's soft, put into a pounder and after some time, it's ready.

3. I should buy him fruits cheesy
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
dunkem21:

Nope. He is taking his time to explain to you why he bought the bathroom scale. He was getting obese and needed to watch his weight so he hit the gym.

You may wish to see his packs after you are done in the kitchen.
hope so
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Julieee:

1. for the pounded yam, i'll buy yam the for the Egusi soup I will buy Egusi, Peper, crayfish, dry fish, stock fish, beef and assorted grin
2. Put water on the cooker, add stock fish, meat and the rest, alllow it cook for a while, put it aside, fry the Egusi with palm oil, don't allow it burn then add the meat stock. Add Peper, salt, seasonal cubes, add small bitter leaf. Cook for about 30mins. Soup is ready. Then for the pounded yam, peel off the skin, cut into size, put inside boiling water allow it cook. When it's soft, put into a pounder and after some time, it's ready.

3. I should buy him fruits cheesy

Salivating from the aroma oozing from the kitchen. Seun likes a little onions. He is licking his fingers and enjoying the shaki, kpomo and all the orishirishi inside the calabash.

Kudos.

i. What are the qualities that endeared you to seun?
ii. Which areas will you like him to improve?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

May Born Lets Assemble Here / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan / Am Falling For An Nlander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.