Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (16505 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / I Think I Like Seun Osewa. / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2014
dunkem21:

Salivating from the aroma oozing from the kitchen. Seun likes a little onions. He is licking his fingers and enjoying the shaki, kpomo and all the orishirishi inside the calabash.

Kudos.

i. What are the qualities that endeared you to seun?
ii. Which areas will you like him to improve?

his simplicity and intelligence
He should improve in his social life, I've never seen him on TV granting an interview or something like that, he should come out of his shell a little.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Julieee:
his simplicity and intelligence
He should improve in his social life, I've never seen him on TV granting an interview or something like that, he should come out of his shell a little.

Your advise is so true, so valuable and I must commend you for taking out time to answer our questions. Your results are outstanding and you deserve the best. I will arrange a meeting between you and seun soon cheesy

You were thirsty and went to grab a bite @ Tantalizers and immediately you took the first sip, you noticed a familiar face two tables away. On closer look, Yes, your guess is right. It is seun dissecting his chicken, slowly sipping farmfresh and caressing his phone. God don butter your bread.

How will you catch his attention and strike off a conversation?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Slot301(f): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2014
remmyz:
hmmm... this is what Mr Seun looks like Many years ago

he's cute after all, but please yuzedo77 has been my crush ever since.... how do i make him know i want to be a friend? i followed him on twiter, twitted at him but he ignored mecry
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
dunkem21:

Your advise is so true, so valuable and I must commend you for taking out time to answer our questions. Your results are outstanding and you deserve the best. I will arrange a meeting between you and seun soon cheesy

You were thirsty and went to grab a bite @ Tantalizers and immediately you took the first sip, you noticed a familiar face two tables away. On closer look, Yes, your guess is right. It is seun dissecting his chicken, slowly sipping farmfresh and caressing his phone. God don butter your bread.

How will you catch his attention and strike off a conversation?

i will be like, hi, i am a nairalander, u doing a great job, bye embarassed
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by joseph1832(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Julieee:

i will be like, hi, i am a nairalander, u doing a great job, bye embarassed
So you are still dreaming? Wake up, this aint the Matrix kid.

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
joseph1832:
So you are still dreaming? Wake up, this aint the Matrix kid.
you are still hanging around this thread? do u you even have a job?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by joseph1832(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
Julieee:
you are still hanging around this thread? do u you even have a job?
I should direct that question back at you.

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
joseph1832:
I should direct that question back at you.
why are you following me around?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by joseph1832(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Julieee:
why are you following me around?
Follow you around? Please don't flatter yourself hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by hadduni(f): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2014
joseph1832:
It is when the person who opened it said these appalling things to guys here. Check out this thread and you'll be amazed.

www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/262

i dont knw any ashawo joint
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Oahray: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2014
Vivly:
The account you used to create the 'My man has two cars thread'
grin
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by itstpia99: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
krall:
look at what a grown person is doing online

na so, o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

May Born Lets Assemble Here / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan / Am Falling For An Nlander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.