Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (16419 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / I Think I Like Seun Osewa. / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by jnrbayano(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
I dey quick vex tongue tongue...

Ngwa say "sorry"

sad
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by cupidhero(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Too much of err'thing is bad...must the same question be asked everyday? nna mehn! *in mizmicoli's voice* mbanu!
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
dunkem21:

Thanks dear.

Tip: Work on your nerves.

Exercise: Breathe in slowly and deeply, hold your breath for 10 secs and breathe out likewise(10x).

Last warning: CAPS LOCK is an off-fence in Nairaland.

Lunch break: What is your favorite food and drink? The waiter is ready for your order.
lol,
My favorite drink is cokacoola, I take at least a bottle daily, it's like an addiction. Food... I don't really have a fav food, anything not too heavy will do.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
joseph1832:
Dumbo, you still dreaming I see. Please wake up.
pls don't come and die untop my matter, if you like me kindly say so.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ritababe(f): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...Stalking tinz?

you bet
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
jnrbayano:

Ngwa say "sorry"

sad
That's my ruv tongue tongue.. #4given..
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
Happy new month.
Where have you been?
same goes to you.
i have been here but nothing interests me anymore. sad
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:
lol. Leave matter o. wink She knows it's the truth.
Hehehehe grin grin.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Icudkill: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
HAHA. D replies on this thread tho grin
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
joseph1832:
Hark who's talking!!! You have a thing for seun? Yet you go on and on and tell the guys in the 'ashawo' thread that they are going to hell!. What form of hypocrisy is this? Imagine this lost child sealing her hypocritical tendencies with this post.

Cc:
Born2fuck
Gommex
Redbenson
Renegade147
Icebeatz
Nelie
That was y i asked. Who is she.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by joseph1832(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
pls don't come and die untop my matter, if you like me kindly say so.
Like you ke? Please don't flatter yourself.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by chibwike(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
ritababe:

you bet
Not really......well have gotten a new friend today...nice meeting you.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please those of you sending pms don't be offended if I don't reply, it's seun's mail I want.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
firstEVA:
you don't get me, this pattern used by the op can never attract any serious man, she should have sent him a pm.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by viczing(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
NOPE NOT POOR EITHER

Me I love Julieee
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by petitmonde(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee,i salute your courage+boldness.it is rare to find your type.
Sure you would be able to deal with rejection if seun doesn't feel you (that is what men face).it would make you feel stronger.
PS: a 'coke' a day is bad for your health.
+ stop commenting in the ashawo thread oo.those boiz no send.
+ don't use harsh words on people.it is not nice.it is berra to ignore than say harsh word.

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
Please those of you sending pms don't be offended if I don't reply, it's seun's mail I want.

How much are you willing to pay for it?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by cokacoola(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
lol,
My favorite drink is cokacoola, I take at least a bottle daily, it's like an addiction. Food... I don't really have a fav food, anything not too heavy will do.
yes am very sweet and also gud 4 your health kiss grin
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
cokacoola:
yes am very sweet and also gud 4 your health kiss grin
lol, there is no moniker we will not see in Nairaland cheesy
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
fellis:

How much are you willing to pay for it?
I'm not that desperate
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
petitmonde:
Julieee,i salute your courage+boldness.it is rare to find your type.
Sure you would be able to deal with rejection if seun doesn't feel you (that is what men face).it would make you feel stronger.
PS: a 'coke' a day is bad for your health.
+ stop commenting in the ashawo thread Thanks oo.those boiz no send.
+ don't use harsh words on people.it is not nice.it is berra to ignore than say harsh word.
awwwww embarassed that's so sweet, thanks hun. I won't comment on that thread again, those guys there are not ordinary
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
viczing:

Me I love Julieee
thanks
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by viczing(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
thanks

You number will do good to make a nigga hapi angry
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
viczing:

You number will do good to make a nigga hapi angry
is that why you are frowning?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ritababe(f): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
Not really......well have gotten a new friend today...nice meeting you.

you too, though try and concentrate on your work.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
lol,

Ready for the last lap of screening?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
dunkem21:

Ready for the last lap of screening?
yes, I'm excited
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by dunkem21(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
yes, I'm excited

A model and actress recently 'broke the internet' by placing a glass of champagne on her bare bombom.

a. What is her FULL NAME and Age?

b. Mention the name of one of her siblings

Please take your time but don't google shocked, Your integrity is being tested. lipsrsealed
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
dunkem21:

A model and actress recently 'broke the internet' by placing a glass of champagne on her bare bombom.

a. What is her FULL NAME and Age?

b. Mention the name of one of her siblings

Please take your time but don't google shocked, Your integrity is being tested. lipsrsealed
oh Kim k is one lady I love so much. Kim Kardashian she should be 34 now.

Siblings I can mention all, I'm a fan of keeping up with the kardashians. Khloe, kourtney, Kylie kendall
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by viczing(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
is that why you are frowning?

Yes so you can make me happy by issuing it to me
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
philo3:

busted
hides face
rushes to go n change signature
Lol.. As your new siggy says, next time make sure you aint caught.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

May Born Lets Assemble Here / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan / Am Falling For An Nlander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.