Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (16523 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / I Think I Like Seun Osewa. / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bhuumhite:
lolz,are u jealous?..*winks*

****covers face****
Yes
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Bhuumhite(f): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
phantonce:

I dnt know because no lady has ever open a thread for me.

You can be my first?
let me know your achievements so far before I open one for you.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Vivly(f): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
ARE YOU CRAZY. STOP DERAILING MY THREAD WITH NONSENSE. YOU ARE AMONG THOSE HATERS THAT WERE INSULTING HER FOR NOTHING ABI? PLEASE GET OUT OF MY THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO CONTRIBUTE, ONCE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE SEVERAL MONIKERS, WHICH IT APPEARS LOTS OF YOU DO, I DEFINITELY DO NOT HAVE POWER FOR THAT. YOU CAN RUN ALONG NOW. JEEZ, WOMEN AND ENVY. DO YOU LIKE HIM TOO? IF YOU DO TRY YOU LUCK WHO KNOWS. YIMU
Lolllllllllz. Lemme allow you enjoy your alt and Seun.
How can I contribute something meaningful to a thread created by an alternate. And Caps lock.... Seriously?! It's obvious.
Have Fun. I still gat mad love for FirstEva.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
NOT REALLY, I REALISED I HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR HIM SO I DECIDED TO AIR IT.

Ok, good for you, seun take your bride home.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:
Lolllllllllz. Lemme allow you enjoy your alt and Seun.
How can I contribute something meaningful to a thread created by an alternate.
Have Fun. I still gat mad love for FirstEva.
GO AND LOVE FIRSTEVA, IT REALLY DOES NOT CONCERN ME, I JUST FEEL YOU LIKE SEUN TOO AND WANT TO INDIRECTLY LET HIM KNOW. NEXT TIME BE BOLD ENOUGH TO SAY SO.

2 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
brito:

Ok, good for you, seun take your bride home.
BUT HE ACTS LIKE HE MAY NOT LIKE ME, NO PM TILL NOW, THIS IS GETTING EMBARRASSING embarassed
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by iceberylin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
DID YOU SAY ANDYBLAZE? THAT ONE THAT CREATES 1MILLION TOPICS ON USELESS MATTERS, GOD FORBID, AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT'S AN INSULT TO MY PERSONALITY.
You go jam personality na grin
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by philo3(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
NOT REALLY, I REALISED I HAVE A SOFT SPOT grin FOR HIM SO I DECIDED TO AIR IT.

the soft spot you had for me yesterday nko tongue
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Vivly(f): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
GO AND LOVE FIRSTEVA, IT REALLY DOES NOT CONCERN ME, I JUST FEEL YOU LIKE SEUN TOO AND WANT TO INDIRECTLY LET HIM KNOW. NEXT TIME BE BOLD ENOUGH TO SAY SO.
LMAO! FirstEva is encouraging me to love her. grin
Why are you bent on making everyone admit they've got a thing for Seun.smiley It's not bad if you're the only one who likes him. And please, don't push me to mention G.ski.g & miss.Me.y. They'll love this thread. wink
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
philo3:

the soft spot you had for me yesterday nko tongue
PHILO3, NEVER HEARD OF THAT HANDLE BEFORE.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by sheffyUTD(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seun:
I weighed 104.5kg a few months ago, when I first bought a bathroom scale in order to start 'watching' my weight.
shocked
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Lordabas: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
BUT HE ACTS LIKE HE MAY NOT LIKE ME, NO PM TILL NOW, THIS IS GETTING EMBARRASSING embarassed
Seun is recieving a call from his girlfriend Tonto Dike. Give him time cheesy
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bhuumhite:
let me know your achievements so far before I open one for you.

I have a first degree from a school in france.

I have two porsche and a cadillac.

I wear only giorgio armani.

Is that enough for a thread.

Did I mention I am posting through my iphone6.

I could av written more but you will tink I am showing off.
I just don't like bragging about my achievement

3 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by iceberylin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
phantonce:

she no see andyblaze,iceberylin,tosyn2much or evev naijaboi to woo abi.

Ladies and there love for money ehen
Wait,you mean say we broke angry

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Wait,you mean say we broke angry

Are you not broke?

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:
LMAO! FirstEva is encouraging me to love her. grin
Why are you bent on making everyone admit they've got a thing for Seun.smiley It's not bad if you're the only one who likes him. And please, don't push me to mention G.ski.g & miss.Me.y. They'll love this thread. wink
YOU HAVE MENTIONED FIRSTEVA, IT WILL ONLY BE STUPIDITY IF YOU FAIL TO MENTION THE OTHERS, SO YOU ALL COME AND SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE.
STOP DISTRACTING ME, SEUN IS MY INTEREST NOT YOU.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by joseph1832(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
HE SEEMS A VERY DOWN TO EARTH PERSON, I SEE HOW HE RELATES WITH NAIRALANDERS IN GENERAL. THOUGH I LIKE MUSCULAR MEN, BUT I CAN MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR HIM. HIS SIMPLICITY GETS TO ME. DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF SEUN IS IN A RELATIONSHIP embarassed

Hark who's talking!!! You have a thing for seun? Yet you go on and on and tell the guys in the 'ashawo' thread that they are going to hell!. What form of hypocrisy is this? Imagine this lost child sealing her hypocritical tendencies with this post.

Cc:
Born2fuck
Gommex
Redbenson
Renegade147
Icebeatz
Nelie

2 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
grin
I DONT THINK SO grin
why. why why why. i promise it will be lovely. nevermind. i probably won't watch it. i'm too busy with world domination. now, lemme give you a trick to wooing this guy. post your pics and ask him out. the best part is, even if it doesn't work, we'll all have a good laugh
*looking forward. . .*
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by philo3(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
PHILO3, NEVER HEARD OF THAT HANDLE BEFORE.
neither I've i heard of Julieee
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by iceberylin(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
phantonce:

Are you not broke?

Y evils sad
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Bhuumhite(f): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
oga seun is testing ur patience....just relax,patience is a virtue
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Y evils sad

Picture of you standing in front of your mansion or you're broke.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:
FirstEva, you don't wanna tow that line with me trust me.
Dont start what you can't finish.

I just wonder why you'll use an alternate to woo Seun

Nine mentions because of you. Na una sabi. Julieee, it won't be the worst thing in the world for you to be me na, abi I get tainted image?

Pls stop mentioning my moniker I beg you.

3 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bhuumhite:
oga seun is testing ur patience....just relax,patience is a virtue

***yinmu***
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=joseph1832 post=28499978]Hark who's talking!!! You have a thing for seun? Yet you go on and on and tell the guys in the 'ashawo' thread that they are going to hell!. What form of hypocrisy is this? Imagine this lost child sealing her hypocritical tendencies with this post.

IS ASHAWO THE SAME AS SAYING SOMEONE LIKES A GUY, U ARE NOT WELL, I SWEAR.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Idrismusty97(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seun when will you locked this thread? Tell me so that i would be the last to comment. cheesy
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Vivly(f): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
firstEVA:

Nine mentions because of you. Na una sabi. Julieee, it won't be the worst thing in the world for you to be me na, abi I get tainted image?

I just mentioned it again julieee.

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lordabas:

This market woman attitude is a turn-off to Seun

Drinking panadol for Seu.n's Headache tongue
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by joseph1832(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=Julieee post=28500140][/quote]I see. Now I know you are indeed a lost child. You like a guy right? If the guy says he likes you too what next? You hold hands and sing kumbaya?.

Julieee just how old are you?.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
firstEVA:

ah. firstEVA. do you remember me? you have yet to clear up the *mess* you made in that prostitute-wife thread. i actually do believe your image is tainted. somewhat.

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Bhuumhite(f): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
phantonce:

I have a first degree from a school in france.

I have two porsche and a cadillac.

I wear only giorgio armani.

Is that enough for a thread.

Did I mention I am posting through my iphone6.

I could av written more but you will tink I am showing off.
I just don't like bragging about my achievement
for your mind,Iphone 6 is an achievement? And a degree in what?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by hadduni(f): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin this thread is so funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

May Born Lets Assemble Here / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan / Am Falling For An Nlander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.