Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405972 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by nnekaike(f): 4:12am On Mar 26, 2021
Marlodah:
Your contact please
08105024652( WhatsApp only)
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Marks112: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2021
ajepako:

Get to ldunmagbo Avenue via ldunmota

The first long road on the right of ldunmagbo Avenue is Dosunmu street

The first tiny street on Dosunmu street by your right is Horo Pedro ( Pedro Lane).. No landmark

Or just get to Dosunmu street and ask for Horo Pedro
Thank you very much
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Marks112: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2021
I sell lingeries and pjamas in wholesales too
If you are interested contact me
08144821639(WhatsApp)
Dropshipping is available too(sending it directly to your client)
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kelechi50: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
kelechi50:
Please where can I buy children bicycle tokunbo at wholesale price
@Ajepako help me out with where to buy tokunbo children bicycle at wholesale price.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Theophinio(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
TheOmalicha:
By the way if there's any one interested to join my WHOLESALE and dropshipping group, kindly send a msg

I'd love to drop the direct link to my group but Biko I don't want to chop ban� neither do I want my group to be flooded with unserious people.

This is my business group and we are almost filled, so I'm very picky when it comes to adding members.

Ndewo nu, make I dey go my shop.

Interested
+905397246815
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2021
kelechi50:
@Ajepako help me out with where to buy tokunbo children bicycle at wholesale price.

Sorry, l have no idea

Maybe you should try Yaba, or Arena market in Oshodi
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by slimkay83(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Add me 08025776662
TheOmalicha:
By the way if there's any one interested to join my WHOLESALE and dropshipping group, kindly send a msg

I'd love to drop the direct link to my group but Biko I don't want to chop ban� neither do I want my group to be flooded with unserious people.

This is my business group and we are almost filled, so I'm very picky when it comes to adding members.

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by wengerman: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
where can i get animal medicines and injection like oxytocin,iron,pen strep ,e.t.c at idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kelechi50: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
ajepako:

Sorry, l have no idea

Maybe you should try Yaba, or Arena market in Oshodi
please is anyone here with any idea between Yaba and Arena market
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Neroski(f): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
kelechi50:
Please where can I buy children bicycle tokunbo at wholesale price
There is this warehouse they call Odolowu. It's along Oshodi-Apapa express way, just in between Cele bustop and Ijesha bustop . They offload tokunbo bicycles there

5 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Holluwahgbenga(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
pls where are they selling phone accessories in idumota e.g screen and so on
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by murphybo(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2021
TheOmalicha:

08034681086 add me.pls

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ifax(f): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2021
@ajepako please where can I get adire chiffon or crepe batiks wholesale in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by autofixgarage: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
please where can i get major supplier of kitchen utensils or sliver crest blender at eko
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Holluwahgbenga(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Holluwahgbenga:
pls where are they selling phone accessories in idumota e.g screen and so on

anyone?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by gracechellar(f): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
StoneColdBiceps:

Idumota is d main point where all stuffs produced in commercial cities in nigeria; lagos, onitcha, abah etc are sold in wholesale and retail quantities to d final consumers who come from far and wide and other african countires.

Marina is d stretch of road dat starts frm 1st bank head office to uba head office.

Tinubu idumota is d mouth of idumota where u have d tinubu square dat has lovely fountains and biutifull ambience. Also d cbn axis is part of tinubu and some neighbouring structures.

Mandillas is d complex where ibo boys sell baffs; jeans, shirt, shoes and in fact anythin baffs (wears).

Af i tried?
do they still say baffs in 2021
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by sofdoc1: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
This thread is useful.

Please don't let it die off.

Is there a particular area where rechargeable fans/led light - those sort of electronics - are sold
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by samson1515(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
DailyMotivation:

Pls where can I buy Polo and T-shirts at wholesale price?
Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by nicko28(f): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2021
Please give me directions where I can buy wholesale Taylor's materials and sewing machines in eko market. Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kourt: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Pls where i get sunglasses and regular glasses/frames that can be sold for use at eye clinics
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by LandladyOfLagos(f): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2021
ifax:
@ajepako please where can I get adire chiffon or crepe batiks wholesale in Lagos.

You can check.out my business page @adiretribe on Instagram for lovely Adire designs. I sell.and produce in wholesale quantities

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jumyte29(f): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2021
Good day lovelies,
you can join my wholesale team where all kinds of quality lingeries with unique and beautiful designs which is strictly for wholesalers, you can also order for wholesale UK/US brand new footwears such as flat sandals, slippers, flat shoes, sneakers, kiddies sneakers and shoes of all kinds all at affordable prices with quality and unique designs.....we also deal with all kinds of unique and quality bags of different sizes and prices....
N.B our lingeries and footwears are strictly for wholesalers and we sell at a very good price..... U can join my WhatsApp group for daily post and enquiries on all available items
To join my WhatsApp group click here ���
https:///BjAn4CZXpHxKOZfzluJlGo

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Marks112: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
If you want to sell women’s wears ,shoes bag ,lingeries and more join my wholesale/dropshipping group
Pictures of goods are sent into the group and all you need to do Is post it online and add your price
We can help you send it directly to your client or you wait till your order is much and it is sent to you

Make money from the comfort of your home today
Message me on WhatsApp 08144821639
Specify what you wanna sell cos there is group for wears ,shoes,bags and another for waist trainers,nightwears,lingeries and more
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by TheOmalicha: 12:13am On Apr 25, 2021
slimkay83:
Add me 08025776662

Infact I just remembered Nairaland today, do let me know if you are still interested
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by TheOmalicha: 12:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Theophinio:

Interested
+905397246815

I'll do that now
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by TheOmalicha: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2021
Marlodah:

Does anybody have her contact i need it please ���

This is my contact

I don't know how safe it is to drop my phone number here but I saw your mail�

I'll send an email
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by TheOmalicha: 12:19am On Apr 25, 2021
This is my phone number, you can reach me on 08161277291

Please serious persons interested in business only, ejoor�
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by faksy(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2021
Pls house, give me direction how I would get to idumota market from oshodi, and where I can get ladies wears, men wears and jewerries in wholesales.

thank you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Marks112: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
If you want to sell women’s wears ,shoes bag ,but no capital
Message me on. 08144821639 on WhatsApp will add you to my wholesale/dropshipping group
Pictures of goods are sent into the group and all you need to do Is post it online and add your price
We can help you send it directly to your client or you wait till your order is much and it is sent to you

Make money from the comfort of your home today

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by donbrowser(m): 2:41am On May 02, 2021
faksy:
Pls house, give me direction how I would get to idumota market from oshodi, and where I can get ladies wears, men wears and jewerries in wholesales.

thank you
There's direct bus to idumota at oshodi. When you get there, trek down from the bridge and take bike to broad street.

Ask the guys there to take you to Mandillas

3 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ReddyFloc: 9:07am On May 19, 2021
Hello, I need beard growth oil wholesaler.
Drop shopping ( directly to my clients ).
If interested contact me:
+23408171356051 WhatsApp
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Papapa1234: 9:48pm On May 20, 2021
Pls who knows where I can buy thrifted designer perfumes in Lagos...real market pls ..wholesale

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.