Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (405058 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Meeema: 11:26am On May 23, 2021
Please, where can I get kitchen/household items (UK used) Idumota or Iponri
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bukhety(f): 3:56am On May 26, 2021
Hi @ajepako and all, good am. Pls kindly help me with where I can get tailoring materials wholesales. Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2021
bukhety:
Hi @ajepako and all, good am. Pls kindly help me with where I can get tailoring materials wholesales. Thanks

Go to Nnamdi Azikwe street

Walk down Nnamdi Azikwe from ldunmota and ask for Horo Button

Its a tiny street off Nnamdi Azikwe street before you get to Idunmagno Avenue..

In fact, just ask for Horo Button when you get to Nnamdi Azikwe street, that's where they sell tailoring materials in dozens

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 4:46pm On May 29, 2021
Meeema:
Please, where can I get kitchen/household items (UK used) Idumota or Iponri

Go to Arena market in oshodi
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 4:47pm On May 29, 2021
Holluwahgbenga:
pls where are they selling phone accessories in idumota e.g screen and so on

Go to Tinubu square
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bukhety(f): 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
ajepako:

Go to Nnamdi Azikwe street

Walk down Nnamdi Azikwe from ldunmota and ask for Horo Button

Its a tiny street off Nnamdi Azikwe street before you get to Idunmagno Avenue..

In fact, just ask for Horo Button when you get to Nnamdi Azikwe street, that's where they sell tailoring materials in dozens
Thank you.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tayor3(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2021
Go to plaza in Lagos island [q1uote author=Holluwahgbenga post=100636761]pls where are they selling phone accessories in idumota e.g screen and so on[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by divinemandate: 6:54pm On May 30, 2021
Good evening everyone.
Please @ajepako and others, where can I get sample lace and other materials ( lacra, chiffon etc) cheaper for resale in ldumota or other market in lagos. Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Lizzydonnah(f): 11:33pm On May 30, 2021
TheOmalicha:
By the way if there's any one interested to join my WHOLESALE and dropshipping group, kindly send a msg

I'd love to drop the direct link to my group but Biko I don't want to chop ban� neither do I want my group to be flooded with unserious people.

This is my business group and we are almost filled, so I'm very picky when it comes to adding members.

Ndewo nu, make I dey go my shop.

I'm interested. Please add me up.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by jurhnsyn: 11:40am On May 31, 2021
TheOmalicha:
By the way if there's any one interested to join my WHOLESALE and dropshipping group, kindly send a msg

I'd love to drop the direct link to my group but Biko I don't want to chop ban� neither do I want my group to be flooded with unserious people.

This is my business group and we are almost filled, so I'm very picky when it comes to adding members.

Ndewo nu, make I dey go my shop.
I'm interested. Kindly add me 08032815172
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by divinemandate: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
divinemandate:
Good evening everyone.
Please @ajepako and others, where can I get sample lace and other materials ( lacra, chiffon etc) cheaper for resale in ldumota or other market in lagos. Thanks

Please help oooooo
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
divinemandate:

Please help oooooo

Go to Tinubu Square down Nnamdi Azikwe street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by divinemandate: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
ajepako:

Go to Tinubu Square down Nnamdi Azikwe street

Thanks a lot
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Ogborokiri(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2021
Please where do i get quality wrist watch
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Lizzydonnah(f): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Please guys, I need contact of wholesalers of thrift wears for both male and femal.
Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Herffysur(f): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2021
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Herffysur(f): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
@ajepako and everyone please help me�
Herffysur:
Good day bosses in the house, please I need direct suppliers of HW heels in Lagos Island, I know they cost about 3k to 3500 in wholesale, please kindly help me out if you have contacts or with direction on how to locate them, these pictures are samples of the heels I'm talking about.
Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by taskcompleteng: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2021
I can drop ship bearded oil and hair growth oil to you.

Quote me interested.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Herffysur:
Good day bosses in the house, please I need direct suppliers of HW heels in Lagos Island, I know they cost about 3k to 3500 in wholesale, please kindly help me out if you have contacts or with direction on how to locate them, these pictures are samples of the heels I'm talking about.
Thank you and God bless

Kindly reach me on Whatsapp 09090287555. Let me show you pictures of some from India if you will be interested.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Lizzydonnah(f): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lizzydonnah:
Please guys, I need contact of wholesalers of thrift wears for both male and femal.
Thanks

Someone should help me please.....
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by traveluk: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
taskcompleteng:
I can drop ship bearded oil and hair growth oil to you.

Quote me interested.
I am interested please. zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by slimkay83(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'm very much interested. Please add me [quote author=TheOmalicha post=101096
Infact I just remembered Nairaland today, do let me know if you are still interested[/quote]
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Soltiade(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hello group, I want to go into the bluetooth speaker business. Please I want you to advise me from where to get the Bluetooth speaker at wholesales and cheaper price.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Temmybot(f): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good evening everyone, please where is the best place to buy baby things in lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Spittruth(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Please where can I buy souvenir bags in idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Xone3(f): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Temmybot:
Good evening everyone, please where is the best place to buy baby things in lagos?

Dosunmu
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by lilachiever(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Ogborokiri:
Please where do i get quality wrist watch

Jankara
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Oyindaberry(f): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good day all, thanks for the useful contributions everyone posts here on a regular. Pls where can I buy quality plain and patterned fabrics at wholesale prices in Lagos?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tayor3(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
sofdoc1:
This thread is useful.

Please don't let it die off.

Is there a particular area where rechargeable fans/led light - those sort of electronics - are sold
go to jankara ojo giwa str,also the street opposite the school , i think the name of the school is KINGADO SECONDARY SCHOOL
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tradepunter: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Herffysur:
@ajepako and everyone please help me�

Hello I could help with your request.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Emmy97: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Hello and good morning ajebuter ajekpako and others.
Please I have gone through the thread, thanks for the info, so I will be going with my friend to Idumota market, he knows the place a bit but I will like to be pointed to the places where I can find the following items.
1. Sneakers like the one attached in the picture below
2. Polo, quality jean trouser
3. Thick Winter jacket, pull overs, zip up jacket, Thick Scarf, gloves, thick socks, head warmer
4. Sandals
5. Travel bag, not a box. A strong travel bag but that weighs considerably less than a box.
Thanks in anticipation of responses

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.