Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months (1832 Views)

Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Exjoker(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

Mr love veteran, dont worry, i don almost get her. na just one deadly line remain for me to drop. After that she go dey call me daddy!

so save your love advice for seun
Are you alluding that Seun cant confront a lady?
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Is this the deadly line you were gonna drop? I'm literally blushing green and white :-

no o that is part of it, the main one is hard and tough. at least a blushing green and white girl is the bestest for a Black God wink
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2014
Exjoker:
Are you alluding that Seun cant confront a lady?

seun is a virgin na
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Exjoker(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

seun is a virgin na
Seun you the see am? this is what you get when you decide to privatize your Life... I will bet that seun is married
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2014
Exjoker:
Seun you the see am? this is what you get when you decide to privatize your Life... I will bet that seun is married

nope he is not married, still single and hoping. and yes he has only seen naked women on the internet.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Exjoker(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

no o that is part of it, the main one is hard and tough. at least a blushing girl green and white girl is the bestest for a Black God wink
You're gon' need my help bro
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2014
Exjoker:
You're gon' need my help bro

omo stop to follow me up and down na, abi you be her captain? why you wan spoil market for me na? abi dem send you come? or na crime say the chick don dey feel my flow? omo abeg carry your winch go corner.
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2014
nawa
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Exjoker(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

omo stop to follow me up and down na, abi you be her captain? why you wan spoil market for me na? abi dem send you come? or na crime say the chick don dey feel my flow? omo abeg carry your winch go corner.
Let see how far you will go...
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2014
Exjoker:
Let see how far you will go...

i don run leave you, stay there dey wait
Re: What Is It With Ladies And Ember Months by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2014
donnypool:

no o that is part of it, the main one is hard and tough. at least a blushing green and white girl is the bestest for a Black God wink
Hmmm...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Say 'yes, I Do' / 3 Years Of Dating And She Has Never 'taken In' Should I Marry Her? / Dating An Undergraduate Guy As A Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.