Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Photos: People, Events And Places In Nigeria History - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: People, Events And Places In Nigeria History (20884 Views)

I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan / Nigeria History Makers In Pictures / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: People, Events And Places In Nigeria History by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 04, 2014
Adelaide2:

He was reported to have abused the kids here. This picture was in an online forum years back
Ewooooo! Pls dear, what sort of abuse? I'm shocked to read this! I hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: Photos: People, Events And Places In Nigeria History by nkadoj(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Shame to our present Nigerian politicians. I wonder why old men still rule this country. Is time for the young men to come in power. Also our colonial masters deceived us, why should they tell the christians to recite " blessed are those that weep for theirs is the kingdom of God" to bad men. Now am saying to Christians to recite daily " since the days of John the baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent will take it by force" this message ia for (Ndi Igbo). Make una wisen up is time to take the bull by the horn. Ekele KwA m UNU niile.
Re: Photos: People, Events And Places In Nigeria History by Historicalnaija: 2:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Funny how most of the pics are from historical Nigeria's Instagram page
Re: Photos: People, Events And Places In Nigeria History by Origin(f): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
I love the Nigerian govt work environment. Where else will a Cyril Stober work with an Abike Dabiri and a Sadiq Daba.
They promote unity within our diversity.

Most private firms can't provide such glowing statistics.

See what we've achieved in pictures. I hope we can do more.

By the way, the national theater is a multi billion naira investment wasting away. Can someone turn this to a money machine. I see children park, modern cinema rooms, luncheon/office parties and wedding arena, picnic area, pictures gallery, botanical gardens, grills, capacinno, ice cream, nite life, lightings, music All on that site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy / I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.