Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? (35698 Views)

She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic* / True Life Story: How I Lost My Husband & Sold My Virginity For N10,000 / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by oluite(f): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Love your writing style
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by totoakins(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
all girls either give their virginity away for free or for 42 tubers of yam and dowry when they get married. either ways u should be happy u got offered 600k for yours
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by jerrygome: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
pennzo:
Regardless of the veracity of your story, u surely have a huge talent writing. Brimming with humour.

Sadly many missed the humour but would rather ask op questions. OP your blog rocks. Keep writing

andraina:
At first u wia a broke graduate n suddenly u bcame a student wu was linked to a suger daddy. Y d mix up

She's a creative writer
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Naijasinglegirl: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
jerrygome:

Sadly many missed the humour but would rather ask op questions. OP your blog rocks. Keep writing

She's a creative writer
thank you
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Agukagu(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2014
kennygee:
too cheap.

What is 600k?

My 16 year old sister will draw up a list in 30mins that will exhaust that money.

In this Generation, virgins are endangered species, so, if i were in her shoes, what ever will make me sell something like that, it will have to be worth it.

Kini 600k?

So, how much did you sell yours?
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Spidermon: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Me sef I fit draw expenditure list for 600k in 2 seconds. That one no be levels. Biro na #20 naira. A car alone pass 600k so what tha' faack?
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by jimohibrahim(m): 4:48am On Dec 03, 2014
eph12:
One very overrated word 'virginity'
Open your eyes and smell the coffee biko. Guys aren't even looking for virgins to marry anymore.
help me tell them ooo, my Sis hates it whenever i say that.. lol
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Gynacologist(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Lacomus:
Forget about the money at most you still have your self respect, good girls will surely meet good men.
bt at tyms bad guyz are olwayz lucky to end up wif virgins..
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2014
kennygee:
too cheap.

What is 600k?

My 16 year old sister will draw up a list in 30mins that will exhaust that money.

In this Generation, virgins are endangered species, so, if i were in her shoes, what ever will make me sell something like that, it will have to be worth it.

Kini 600k?
abeg joor
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by prophetfire: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2014
If this your story is true,I ll tell U dt u took a very good n noble decision.whn a child of de evil one is willing to giv dt much to u for sex,it means the enemy wants to destroy smthing valuable in ur life. Keep ur dignity,pray n trust God,have patince n then whn ur light will shine,wht ur friend seun is "enjoying" ll pale into insignificance compared to yours.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2014
Gynacologist:
bt at tyms bad guyz are olwayz lucky to end up wif virgins..
its true sha bt its rare
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by luluosas(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
I have been making most of my withdrawals across the counter since my ATM card got expired last month.

Anyway, I breezed into a random Diamond bank yesterday afternoon to withdraw money. Got the withdrawal slip and wrote out a whooping sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira. ( I had to spell it in full so the amount would seem huge)

My hands were stretched out nonchalantly to the female banker and when she raised her face to receive my slip, I recognise her as Seun, my room mate in my 200L.

'Damn!" I cursed. Not when I am appearing this shabby.

I should have added another zero to the N2500 if I knew I was going to bump into Seun. As girls who haven't seen each other in more than two years, there was bound to be some sort of comparison. I heaved a sigh when I remembered my account balance is just N22000.

"Lord have mercy! Naijasinglegirl? Is this yewwww?" she exclaimed, stretching out her short arms in an unsuccessful attempt to hug me over the counter.

She snatched my slip and gazed at me pitifully.

"Babezzz are things that bad? This one N2500 is bringing you to the bank. I could pay you from my pockets you know."

No thanks!

During our days in the university, Seun was a flippant part time student. We often teased her that her type may go as long as ten years without getting a job.
I even promised I was going to lend her my NYSC khaki to take Instagram photos in her backyard since part time students were not eligible to participate in NYSC orientation exercise.

Today, the wheels of fortune has spun in her favour.

I had to lie I actually came to the bank to withdraw 15K. I took the slip from her, tore it into two and wrote out another draft of 15K which she paid from my account.

On getting out, I had to board a vehicle to another branch of Diamond Bank to pay in the 12.5K balance sharp sharp! Zero tolerance for extravagance.

Last night, we had a lengthy conversation on phone.
She wanted to know why I was unemployed and I kept dismissing her with,

"Don't worry about me jare. I'm working on something."

"Something ke? Lie lie! You think this your good girl attitude would get you anywhere in this country? Don't you know I got my banking job through Chuwkudi, that my sugar daddy. If you didn't dull his friend your story would have been different today!"

Chuwkudi's friend was a stinking oil rich magnate in Portharcourt. I met him through Seun but there was a problem. He was married!

Seun is of the school of thought that there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating a married man so long as both parties share some fringe benefit in return.

Chuwkudi's friend was generous. He was ready to dash me one of Nigeria's oil well if only I was willingly to spread one of my legs to the South South and the other to the North East for him whenever he needed TLC.
Each time he came by my hostel, he would squeeze N10000 to N15000 into my palms for dinner.

During my first and unfortunately, my last tour to his company's lodge, he promised me an IT placement in Mobil. I was going to get an already furnished flat at his quarters after graduation. He was going to influence my NYSC posting to an oil company and of course, a well paying job upon completion of NYSC.
All these promises in exchange for my hymen...

"Sir, but I told you I cannot...I have not done this before..." I trailed off.

He tore off a page of his cheque book, scribbled something down and handed the paper over to me.

"This would be yours if you spend tonight with me. . . I would make you the envy of your friends." He swore.

Six hundred thousand Naira was written boldly on the cheque.

The highest amount of money that had ever been offered leisurely to someone in my family's genealogy. Honestly, It took a special level of grace to dropped the cheque on his table and walk out that door forever.

Did that singular 'goodgirl' attitude cost me my surest ticket to this good life I crave for? I hope not.

Bravo my dear sister. Keep your virginity until your night after marriage, you will then discover the dignity in womanhood and the respect that virginity commands.
Cheers and keep it up even in the face of adversity.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2015
yesterday virgins are pot hole today... today virgins will be wide canal 2morro... not comment for the unborn ones
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Laurence1: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
kennygee:

[How much are you willing to bet?

[size=20pt]Ow much shud I stake?? [/size]

Jes bear in mind dat I'll hav to cnfirm first grin

I'm tempted to say something really mean to you that I'll nevr frgv mysef fr so jes bettr lemme....be here formin virgin....mscheww, my younger sister can blah blah blah undecided angry
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Creamish(f): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
U shuld try writing for mags...Uv got a gift. wink

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by morethanadoll(f): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
Each time he came by my hostel, he would squeeze N10000 to N15000 into my palms for dinner.

Let's see what that amounts to in the U.S.:
N10000 = $50.24USD (cost of a cheap hotel for one night)
N15000 = $75.36USD (cost of gas for your car for a week)
N600000 = $3014.32USD (one semester of college - tuition only; no housing included)
You should never allow any man to put a price on your body. You did the right thing. At least you won't have to regret helping someone cheat on his spouse and doesn't value women. Besides, N600000 is NOTHING in the states and will quickly disappear.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
So virginity has a tag price in market now
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by andraina: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2015
jerrygome:

She's a creative writer
she is mixed up n dis is just story tellin ntn creative
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by CashVessel(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
I have been making most of my withdrawals across the counter since my ATM card got expired last month.

Anyway, I breezed into a random Diamond bank yesterday afternoon to withdraw money. Got the withdrawal slip and wrote out a whooping sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira. ( I had to spell it in full so the amount would seem huge)

My hands were stretched out nonchalantly to the female banker and when she raised her face to receive my slip, I recognise her as Seun, my room mate in my 200L.

'Damn!" I cursed. Not when I am appearing this shabby.

I should have added another zero to the N2500 if I knew I was going to bump into Seun. As girls who haven't seen each other in more than two years, there was bound to be some sort of comparison. I heaved a sigh when I remembered my account balance is just N22000.

"Lord have mercy! Naijasinglegirl? Is this yewwww?" she exclaimed, stretching out her short arms in an unsuccessful attempt to hug me over the counter.

She snatched my slip and gazed at me pitifully.

"Babezzz are things that bad? This one N2500 is bringing you to the bank. I could pay you from my pockets you know."

No thanks!

During our days in the university, Seun was a flippant part time student. We often teased her that her type may go as long as ten years without getting a job.
I even promised I was going to lend her my NYSC khaki to take Instagram photos in her backyard since part time students were not eligible to participate in NYSC orientation exercise.

Today, the wheels of fortune has spun in her favour.

I had to lie I actually came to the bank to withdraw 15K. I took the slip from her, tore it into two and wrote out another draft of 15K which she paid from my account.

On getting out, I had to board a vehicle to another branch of Diamond Bank to pay in the 12.5K balance sharp sharp! Zero tolerance for extravagance.

Last night, we had a lengthy conversation on phone.
She wanted to know why I was unemployed and I kept dismissing her with,

"Don't worry about me jare. I'm working on something."

"Something ke? Lie lie! You think this your good girl attitude would get you anywhere in this country? Don't you know I got my banking job through Chuwkudi, that my sugar daddy. If you didn't dull his friend your story would have been different today!"

Chuwkudi's friend was a stinking oil rich magnate in Portharcourt. I met him through Seun but there was a problem. He was married!

Seun is of the school of thought that there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating a married man so long as both parties share some fringe benefit in return.

Chuwkudi's friend was generous. He was ready to dash me one of Nigeria's oil well if only I was willingly to spread one of my legs to the South South and the other to the North East for him whenever he needed TLC.

During my first and unfortunately, my last tour to his company's lodge, he promised me an IT placement in Mobil. I was going to get an already furnished flat at his quarters after graduation. He was going to influence my NYSC posting to an oil company and of course, a well paying job upon completion of NYSC.
All these promises in exchange for my hymen...

"Sir, but I told you I cannot...I have not done this before..." I trailed off.

He tore off a page of his cheque book, scribbled something down and handed the paper over to me.

"This would be yours if you spend tonight with me. . . I would make you the envy of your friends." He swore.

The highest amount of money that had ever been offered leisurely to someone in my family's genealogy. Honestly, It took a special level of grace to dropped the cheque on his table and walk out that door forever.

Did that singular 'goodgirl' attitude cost me my surest ticket to this good life I crave for? I hope not.

Don't despair, you did the right thing by refusing him. Are sure it would just have been sex without any thing diabolical, for that sum? My dear your situation is temporary, you can never be worse than where u are now. The only way you can move is up. Keep ur self clean, you will ever live to bless the day you made that decision.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Godmother(f): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is an old post but I couldn't help it. NSG always cracks me up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.