Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? (35700 Views)

She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic* / True Life Story: How I Lost My Husband & Sold My Virginity For N10,000 / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by redsun(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
This kind of topic should remain in romance section. This is not a gossip for. Everything is money in Nigeria as a result of fumdamental ignorance and poverty.

Money money money! That is why iddiots reigns in nigeria as long as they have cash,even if it is obviously stolen from the same foools that glorifies them.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by ElFenomeno1: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dumbfu..ck.
Virginity is worth less that that nowadays, i dont know what you were thinking.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Christopher1212: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
missberrypop5:

Keep yourself, keep struggling and if you wish to get married, you get a husband who'll cherish you, and maybe Start up a business worth more than 6m for you?
Don't you know that nothing good comes easy?.

Dz naija babes wiv dis stupid hopeless dreams. Keep struggling? Wat if she dies in d course of struggling. Btw,way make u think that if and when she finally decides to settle down,She won't be hooked to one broke ass ingrate. That aside,let me chip in one secret....Na Bad Gals dey get beta husband pass. Abt ur nothing gud comes easy phrase....Yea...u are right! And that is the more reason why she should not let opportunities slide, no matter how hard her options are or how much the price to pay contradicts her yeye beliefs.

Also,help me ask d OP if she's still a Virgin till date and If No, how much did d guy dat punctured her Peak milk paid to do so + I'm soo sure d guy go don dump her broke ass sef. #okbye
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Pain(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
I must confess you have a very creative imagination
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmm... I just dey observe..

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
AJ01:
sorry can't read cos is 2 long grin grin
....And out of your mummification, you went the whole log as to quoting the whole thread?
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by clevvermind(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
that is very good. rejecting that money is a good step you have taken. 600k is not worth your virginity. dnt sell ur virginity for money. give it to whom u love.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Naijasinglegirl: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Orikinla:
OP, you are a damn good writer and can make 10 x N600, 000 within 12 months blogging your intimate romantic experiences.
What is N600K in US$?

You can have a column in The Punch newspaper and endorse different products from sponsors for each weekly topic.
Always from P&G, Lux beauty soap from UNILEVER, etc.
You can make between N100K - N500K weekly.

The prerequisite is your must be attractive and have charisma and good fashion lifestyle.
A plus if you are prettier and sexier than owner of LIB who got over N100K from the boss of Orange Drugs just for courtesy visit and he said she would have received more, but she is dark and he likes fair skin beauties like his Delta soap queens.
I am interested in this deal so long as virginity is not a prerequisite

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by MhisIjay(f): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
too cheap.

What is 600k?

My 16 year old sister will draw up a list in 30mins that will exhaust that money.

In this Generation, virgins are endangered species, so, if i were in her shoes, what ever will make me sell something like that, it will have to be worth it.

Kini 600k?
30mins
Too long

I could draw up a list in 10-15mins
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
saintvc:
Your virginity could not earn you a penny

virginity is over-rated
Virginity isn't overrated. Am sure the ashawos with river niger pusssies are the ones liking this post. It isn't overrated jor, its a good thing and denotes purity/self control. For women at least. For men its just pathetic and laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
MhisIjay:

30mins
Too long

I could draw up a list in 10-15mins

LWKMD, you see.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Sammerleen(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
If you don't define yourself for yourself, you'd be crunched into other people fantasies of you, and be eaten alive.
Being a virgin is a pride, selling it for a morsel of bread is a matter of priority. Hold firm to what stands you among your peers less you become like them.
Likes your write up, hope the stuff is still intact? ;;
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by streetzdreamz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:

It doesn't mean she is spoiled.

She will list meaningful things she will do with the money, watch your language.
@first u were like 600k is too cheap,ur kid sis wil xhaust t within 30mins wit a list,nw u sed wit meaningful tins,lols,u r very funny,what meaningful thing can a 16yrs old come up wit,for a sum of 600k? Ts either u desperately trying to portray ursef to b super classy n rich,or u outrightly insensitive to monetary issues.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by streetzdreamz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:

It doesn't mean she is spoiled.

She will list meaningful things she will do with the money, watch your language.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
streetzdreamz:
@first u were like 600k is too cheap,ur kid sis wil xhaust t within 30mins wit a list,nw u sed wit meaningful tins,lols,u r very funny,what meaningful thing can a 16yrs old come up wit,for a sum of 600k? Ts either u desperately trying to portray ursef to b super classy n rich,or u outrightly insensitive to monetary issues....@topic almost took ur writeup for a story,bt if t did happen then u re one of a kind,thumbs up!

Look for a 16 year old that is exposed and has finished secondary school, ask him or her to write a list of what he or she will buy with 600k, till you get an answer, take your unwarranted insult else where.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by 9jatatafo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
A lady in California advertised her virginity for whooping One Million US Dollars, a client saw the advert and called to tell the lady that she is so cheap for that amount. So why sell yours for just 600k? You can work and save that money unless you want quick money. Give your virginity to the man of your dream.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by NETCEO(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
4 Ways To Maintain Proper v**ina Hygiene After s*x

Visit >>http://www./p5dURl-1oO
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by streetzdreamz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:

Look for a 16 year old that is exposed and has finished secondary school, ask him or her to write a list of what he or she will buy with 600k, till you get an answer, take your unwarranted insult else where.
.xposed or nt,dia is nfn meaninful a 16yrs old girl will do wit 600k,u dont need a monk to tell u dat,I'l kill d fun if I ask u as an adult to write a list of wat u'l do wit 600k, U took dat for an insult?was just stating ma opinion,it doesn't make t more right or wrong.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Which clean right thinking business man would give a girl 600k just to take her virginity if not a bloody ritualist? undecided
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
I have been making most of my withdrawals across the counter since my ATM card got expired last month.

Anyway, I breezed into a random Diamond bank yesterday afternoon to withdraw money. Got the withdrawal slip and wrote out a whooping sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira. ( I had to spell it in full so the amount would seem huge)

My hands were stretched out nonchalantly to the female banker and when she raised her face to receive my slip, I recognise her as Seun, my room mate in my 200L.

'Damn!" I cursed. Not when I am appearing this shabby.

I should have added another zero to the N2500 if I knew I was going to bump into Seun. As girls who haven't seen each other in more than two years, there was bound to be some sort of comparison. I heaved a sigh when I remembered my account balance is just N22000.

"Lord have mercy! Naijasinglegirl? Is this yewwww?" she exclaimed, stretching out her short arms in an unsuccessful attempt to hug me over the counter.

She snatched my slip and gazed at me pitifully.

"Babezzz are things that bad? This one N2500 is bringing you to the bank. I could pay you from my pockets you know."

No thanks!

During our days in the university, Seun was a flippant part time student. We often teased her that her type may go as long as ten years without getting a job.
I even promised I was going to lend her my NYSC khaki to take Instagram photos in her backyard since part time students were not eligible to participate in NYSC orientation exercise.

Today, the wheels of fortune has spun in her favour.

I had to lie I actually came to the bank to withdraw 15K. I took the slip from her, tore it into two and wrote out another draft of 15K which she paid from my account.

On getting out, I had to board a vehicle to another branch of Diamond Bank to pay in the 12.5K balance sharp sharp! Zero tolerance for extravagance.

Last night, we had a lengthy conversation on phone.
She wanted to know why I was unemployed and I kept dismissing her with,

"Don't worry about me jare. I'm working on something."

"Something ke? Lie lie! You think this your good girl attitude would get you anywhere in this country? Don't you know I got my banking job through Chuwkudi, that my sugar daddy. If you didn't dull his friend your story would have been different today!"

Chuwkudi's friend was a stinking oil rich magnate in Portharcourt. I met him through Seun but there was a problem. He was married!

Seun is of the school of thought that there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating a married man so long as both parties share some fringe benefit in return.

Chuwkudi's friend was generous. He was ready to dash me one of Nigeria's oil well if only I was willingly to spread one of my legs to the South South and the other to the North East for him whenever he needed TLC.
Each time he came by my hostel, he would squeeze N10000 to N15000 into my palms for dinner.

During my first and unfortunately, my last tour to his company's lodge, he promised me an IT placement in Mobil. I was going to get an already furnished flat at his quarters after graduation. He was going to influence my NYSC posting to an oil company and of course, a well paying job upon completion of NYSC.
All these promises in exchange for my hymen...

"Sir, but I told you I cannot...I have not done this before..." I trailed off.

He tore off a page of his cheque book, scribbled something down and handed the paper over to me.

"This would be yours if you spend tonight with me. . . I would make you the envy of your friends." He swore.

Six hundred thousand Naira was written boldly on the cheque.

The highest amount of money that had ever been offered leisurely to someone in my family's genealogy. Honestly, It took a special level of grace to dropped the cheque on his table and walk out that door forever.

Did that singular 'goodgirl' attitude cost me my surest ticket to this good life I crave for? I hope not.

why you just de fall my hand like dis naaa!!!!chai see casting

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Noble55: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
story story[b][/b]
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by sonssyo: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
I have been making most of my withdrawals across the counter since my ATM card got expired last month.

Anyway, I breezed into a random Diamond bank yesterday afternoon to withdraw money. Got the withdrawal slip and wrote out a whooping sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira. ( I had to spell it in full so the amount would seem huge)

My hands were stretched out nonchalantly to the female banker and when she raised her face to receive my slip, I recognise her as Seun, my room mate in my 200L.

I should have added another zero to the N2500 if I knew I was going to bump into Seun. As girls who haven't seen each other in more than two years, there was bound to be some sort of comparison. I heaved a sigh when I remembered my account balance is just N22000.

"Lord have mercy! Naijasinglegirl? Is this yewwww?" she exclaimed, stretching out her short arms in an unsuccessful attempt to hug me over the counter.

"Babezzz are things that bad? This one N2500 is bringing you to the bank. I could pay you from my pockets you know."

No thanks!

During our days in the university, Seun was a flippant part time student. We often teased her that her type may go as long as ten years without getting a job.
I even promised I was going to lend her my NYSC khaki to take Instagram photos in her backyard since part time students were not eligible to participate in NYSC orientation exercise.

I had to lie I actually came to the bank to withdraw 15K. I took the slip from her, tore it into two and wrote out another draft of 15K which she paid from my account.

On getting out, I had to board a vehicle to another branch of Diamond Bank to pay in the 12.5K balance sharp sharp! Zero tolerance for extravagance.

"Something ke? Lie lie! You think this your good girl attitude would get you anywhere in this country? Don't you know I got my banking job through Chuwkudi, that my sugar daddy. If you didn't dull his friend your story would have been different today!"

Chuwkudi's friend was a stinking oil rich magnate in Portharcourt. I met him through Seun but there was a problem. He was married!

Seun is of the school of thought that there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating a married man so long as both parties share some fringe benefit in return.

Chuwkudi's friend was generous. He was ready to dash me one of Nigeria's oil well if only I was willingly to spread one of my legs to the South South and the other to the North East for him whenever he needed TLC.
Each time he came by my hostel, he would squeeze N10000 to N15000 into my palms for dinner.

During my first and unfortunately, my last tour to his company's lodge, he promised me an IT placement in Mobil. I was going to get an already furnished flat at his quarters after graduation. He was going to influence my NYSC posting to an oil company and of course, a well paying job upon completion of NYSC.

He tore off a page of his cheque book, scribbled something down and handed the paper over to me.

"This would be yours if you spend tonight with me. . . I would make you the envy of your friends." He swore.

The highest amount of money that had ever been offered leisurely to someone in my family's genealogy. Honestly, It took a special level of grace to dropped the cheque on his table and walk out that door forever.

Did that singular 'goodgirl' attitude cost me my surest ticket to this good life I crave for? I hope not.

sounds nice, but sister dnt be envious of ur cashier friend,she is just sufferg and smiling. but waitooooo if ur claim of. been a virgin is true, just go down on your knees, i bet u God answers virgin prayers vry fast, am a living witness.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Jakeattah(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
too cheap.

What is 600k?

My 16 year old sister will draw up a list in 30mins that will exhaust that money.

In this Generation, virgins are endangered species, so, if i were in her shoes, what ever will make me sell something like that, it will have to be worth it.

Kini 600k?

wish all girls thought like that.... but these days its all about the money
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by watchindelta(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
who care? na u get am take am do waiting u like! na only goat go gv 600k just because of piece of virginity if he no get bad motive to take something from u that will make u useless all the rest of ur life n na only mumu go gv her virginity for 600k if greediness no wan kill am. big eyes
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by HerMajestyB(f): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:

No thanks!

Hahahaha........
Wats 600k! Anyways its cool..... I can do it but not that amount! Hahahaha..... Nd dat makes me a prostitute. Got a thousand and one thing to do with money!
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by fyneboi79(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
too cheap.

What is 600k?

Kini 600k?
Pls how much in cash or kind did you get when you lost your own virginity?

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by nawtikid(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
AJ01:
sorry can't read cos is 2 long grin grin
if I slap u ehn!
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by galantjoe(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
hmmm. u missed a golden opportunity. depends on u. anything in this world has price.
pay the price get the reward. can u eat ur cake and have it, no. u must eventually
lose it to someone who may not value it. even ur husband might have screw all girls
in his time.so he wont value it.

before u become successful u must sacrifice somethings special for u. for me sacrificing
my freedom is like losing my 'virginity'
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Rhozabeth(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Never sell your virginity for $1million!
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
fyneboi79:
Pls how much in cash or kind did you get when you lost your own virginity?

*Grinning to myself happily*
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Naijasinglegirl: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
galantjoe:
hmmm. u missed a golden opportunity. depends on u. anything in this world has price.
pay the price get the reward. can u eat ur cake and have it, no. u must eventually
lose it to someone who may not value it. even ur husband might have screw all girls
in his time.so he wont value it.

before u become successful u must sacrifice somethings special for u. for me sacrificing
my freedom is like losing my 'virginity'
. I see...What if you future son decides to sacrifice you for money? I hope that does not counter this speech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.