Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) (7676 Views)

If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by menix(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
izaray:
Op, just give it to her since u av already bought dem,

but dis one wey u dey celebrate relationship anniversary like dis,

it means ur wed"g anniversary won"t be easy o

D girl is so lucky, just hand it over to her.

Don't u fink u did b lucky wiv mii cous I did buy u Slot..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by justmag(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
HOMIE!! PHUCK FOR ALL!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AND FIND YOU A BETTER GIRL!

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by izaray(f): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
menix:

Don't u fink u did b lucky wiv mii cous I did buy u Slot..
I dn't get u pls
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please tell Me this is a joke..:/
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by menix(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
izaray:
I dn't get u pls

Gues its d sun..
Wuld brk em down wen d sun fallz...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by nikkymehmeh: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Buh how does dis mean she is playing u?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
if for the first time girls put aside their innate desire to defend other girls without thinking and tell u that u r a MAGA then it's confirmed. I don't know d details of ur relationship but from the little u hv told us 9 out of 10 times in our dear country u r bn fooled...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by izaray(f): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
menix:

Gues its d sun..
Wuld brk em down wen d sun fallz...
Hahahah... dat was funny
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy
She for buy 50 naira indomie instead haba....thanks for making me laugh.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by mesoade(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
MAGA!! Ontondo!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Sanchez01: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
OP, you alone should know her kind of person; the best we can do is to give you that itty bitty suggestions we have. I must add that I got disgusted at the fact that you tried equating the gifts rather than the situation at hand. Her parents might be rich, yet tight-fisted. She might also not have so much with her at the time she bought those items. My suggestion is that you give her younger bro what you planned on giving him while you hold hers back and watch her reaction. If she's hell bent on you buying her a gift just because she bought you noodles, then keep the phone you meant to give her and get her something edible, say Pringles and Danish cookies. And if she isn't bothered at the fact that you got her nothing, then give the phone to her and in your quiet time together, learn to talk about things you love; shoes, belts, clothings and wrist watches... That way, she would know what to get you next time, if she is sensitive, that is.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Caisenes:
she is really dancing shoki with your brain bro
Maybe he is looking haggard... Is he eating well at all.... I mean spending such an amount to please her and having to starve your stomach in order to please her... My 2 cents...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by EmmySparky(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Maga alert......may day a maga is on rampage over?....guy are u the younger bro of that guy that spent 10 million in the bar? Cause u both act and think alike....

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by daxon001(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls help me guys.my poo poo is extremely blak and watery.Even tho i ate red stew.i'm worried.don't kno wat 2 do. embarassed
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by fedoralahot(f): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
laugh don scata me! i never knew dis kind of love still existed! but wait you might open the indomie or macroni and find car keys,#just saying#

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by whugo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
2 indomie-#70
3 nigerian peak-#360
1 macaroni-#150
1 mamador-#300
Equals-#880

Sam-#96k+tecno#20k
Equals-#116,000

uncle abeg reason am again o! :'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
is she working? if yes den wetin she giv u no make sense
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
What were the provisions she bought for u? if she bought u milo buy her suco tea(eruku osodi) if she bought drum beans buy her olo beans if she buy u semo buy her tuwo...if not u are mumu at highest grade

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by olarafiat(f): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
simple
cook d indomie n buy take-away tu package it ha
as 4 d milk u can prepare a very thich tea 4 her
gudluck
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by genchukky(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
I have a simple solution for you,just buy her the same things she bought you,but different brands eg buy her a different kind of noodles,milk etc...............lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Vado(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nicca please, this your story is fiction jor. How could a gf buy you #35 #35 indomie and you're still here asking us if she's phony.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by simdam500(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1: Dont give her,den watch her reactions.

like he shouldn't give her at all

nah joor @op I think you should go with cookies at first and take note of her first sight and how the week runs out then u can come back to me for the next thing to do..... heheee
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Dreyl(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
LMAO..my guy your mumuness wear agbada they dance shoki!
Like wtf!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by dreydee(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
I think I know what to do, I'm going to give her younger brother the phone tomorrow, and give her a pack of chocolates and juice,then I'll see her reaction.
When we talk tonight,I'll try to find out if she has financial problems, cause she is not this greedy.
Like I said before,she doesn't like asking around for help, she's got this self-pride and independent mindset. Thanks for the contributions guys.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by twisty20(f): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Some guys ehh...must u flunt it here on NL.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by rezzy: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
The story no gel at all
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by tboyzy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dude run as fast as u can..
That girl dey play you
Well it depends on her kind of family...if them get money,noh gree....if them dey manage....u can dash...
Once u have the money
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by mikron(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Maybe that is what she can afford for you, besides u know her better than us, u know if she is comfortable to get u bigger gifts or not, besides it's just dating anniversary not wedding anniversary so it's not a big deal, I ll advice u give them d gifts since u ve already bought it for them, u did it with a good heart don't let ur emotions be cloud ur judgment. Wish u da best bro
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by farano(f): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
So wetin consign me @op
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by dreydee(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
farano:
So wetin consign me @op

I didn't call your name now.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by harizonal123(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol! See what u call provision. That your babe is stingy and wicked those things nor pass #800 naira. Na so she poor?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by emperorchedda(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bro please come date my sis! You're the type I prefer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / Am I The Only One Who Gets This Reply When I Ask My Girlfriend This / What Do You Think This Fine Girl Is Doing? (sexy Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.