Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) (7677 Views)

If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by zbone(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Blayze007:
OMG!!! Had a rily good laugh @ her generous gift to u... U know...u shuld b thankful u got sth tho..some guys spend and get nuttn.

Nways..back to d topic, dont give her what u bought ...test her...buy provisions too. U can give her bro d phone on his bday, no qualms. Mayb it wuld get her thinking..

But dat babe sha....she no see HUNGRY MAN size? grin

thank you jare na #35 indomie downgrade that gift
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
your magarizm don finish school graduate angry

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Is there something she is giving you in return that commensurates these gifts?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Every time you give her expensive gifts,she sings in her mind "maga don pay,shout alleluyah"
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by obeski13(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
i smell rat in ur post.if indeed her family is dat rich as u claimed,why are u buying phone for his bro.it means d bro is probably not using a gud phone b4.d gift she gave u can only be given by a secondary schl pupil.except if dats is wat she can afford
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oshe koshe,guy you don get slap for face,does she think you're hungry that she gave you provision?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Stanleyafam(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2014
See money person go use do business..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Aboniki(m): 1:49am On Dec 03, 2014
@op, what if its a test from her? Give her the gift but trend safety from now on
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 03, 2014
fedoralahot:
laugh don scata me! i never knew dis kind of love still existed! but wait you might open the indomie or macroni and find car keys,#just saying#
You are badder
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 03, 2014
dreydee:
I think I know what to do, I'm going to give her younger brother the phone tomorrow, and give her a pack of chocolates and juice,then I'll see her reaction.
When we talk tonight,I'll try to find out if she has financial problems, cause she is not this greedy.
Like I said before,she doesn't like asking around for help, she's got this self-pride and independent mindset. Thanks for the contributions guys.
Best thing guy,but if she really worth it you can give her,me I won buy my gf candles for this xmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Eljay24(m): 6:00am On Dec 03, 2014
Since you've already bought it you can give it to her, unless you want to return it,
but if you are spending beyond your income range or means. ..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by fedoralahot(f): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2014
Ipledge:
You are badder
badder ni,badder ko
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by luckybaddest(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2014
can you just take a look at your life, does it mean if you don't spray money on her she won't love you more or what about us the middle class can't we get true love,u better stands on your feet and get something better to invest on.but I can advice you to put the girl on test to know how much she loves you
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by lilflipnerd: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2014
I trust stingy moi na 50/50 sure pass. I give u Tab10.0 u gimme ipad4 ......
Iphone6 u gimme Windows Surface 2

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by LORDI(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2014
Since I started spending for girls,..ah nor sure say I don spend reach 100 naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by liricyst(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2014
dreydee:

Her parents are stinkingly rich,but she's the independent type.

if her parents are stinkingly rich.... then why would she be gold digging on you?
Also you said she's independent of them...meaning free money is her goal at all.

So what really are you asking us again?

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Rapture07: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Seriously laughing can't stop. I pity you. Ur a classic definition of MAGA. Better open your eyes
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by zbone(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2014
lilflipnerd:
I trust stingy moi na 50/50 sure pass. I give u Tab10.0 u gimme ipad4 ......
Iphone6 u gimme Windows Surface 2
hmmm...... stingy with pride
*not judging*
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by lilflipnerd: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2014
zbone:

hmmm...... stingy with pride
*not judging*
can't kill myself
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by thorbar(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2014
The main MAGA...carry on,U̶̲̥̅̊ go carry all U̶̲̥̅̊ life investment buy er ferrari,she go buy U̶̲̥̅̊ toy car with siren*....hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Savigne(f): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2014
Whether the gift is from the heart or from the chest,one thing is sure;The babe lacks imagination..
Haba,and Op you sef wicked,see as you display the #35 written on the noodles....

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Michelle55: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2014
i laff in swahili... d babe dey dance skelewu ontop ur head nd u dey smile with all pleasure...
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by ejiro2130(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2014
Op that Samsung note 10.1 2012 edition is #96k??

God will punish ur lies!!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by pickabeau1: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2014
liricyst:

if her parents are stinkingly rich.... then why would she be gold digging on you?
Also you said she's independent of them...meaning free money is her goal at all.

So what really are you asking us again?

Hes the gagdet maga grin grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by ejlee(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mugu Fall guy man Wack, Broda shine ur eyes
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by countsparrow: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
menix:
Wait oo, am very sure OP's mum phone is due 4 change buh u see his priority..

D power in OTU is same wiv d power frm Bermuda triangle...

Guy u be funny bastard... Otu means puccy abi
Wetin we no go see for nairaland
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by menix(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by menix(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
countsparrow:

Guy u be funny bastard... Otu means puccy abi
Wetin we no go see for nairaland

Mst u quote mii 2 prove u re a bastard too..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Adex097: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lol...I'm damn sure op's gf didn't buy those "gifts" with a kobo...she probably got them from their store at home.
@op, since you've bought the gift already I think its better you give it to her. cool
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Tonydeeb(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
chymystique:
I didn't wanna comment cause this story kinda sounds untrue but after looking @ the so called trashgifts she bought for you, all I ve to say is that she doesn't deserve that samsung note at all! Infact don't give it to her till next year january and see what her attitude to you will be like. She is wicked and very very very stingy! Even though she is broke what kind of rubbish present is this .. She shoulda bought for u #200 airtime, its 100times better than this.. She is almost like calling you a hungry beggar with this nonsense called gifts angry ..
You dey vex o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! / Where To Buy Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL In Lagos / I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.