Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are (151224 Views)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

And this is the thread

www.nairaland.com/1881012/looking-abuja-guy

If the number isn't yours how come you posted it on your thread ?

As I speak the picture is still up so please nairalanders who have whatsapp should save the number and check the profile picture

I didnt know am not allowed to post somebody's numbers smiley)))

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by maaft(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
shokky24:

U don blab finish undecided
lol. blab means to gossip,i wasn't gossiping. don't just use words without knowing their respective meanings. haha, I'm quite sure your boo is not as handsome as these folks.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Psalmwise(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
damselabi:
Boko haram bread grin
chai .....deris God ooo
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
#smilin in chinese#

Una dey mak noise cos I neva show abi...

#mak I run o b4 I die of mouth attack#
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by mankand(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Let me join

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Psalmwise(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
salisu and hez boo monilat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

The number is one black cuntts number who cant keep away from married men and deserve acid attack. Because am not in africa, sharing her number is best way to deal with that bitchh

Either way you're not vindicated , you're either lying to get suckers or you're one cold heartless motherfccker. Choose
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Damilayl(f): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Me!!

9 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

R u fucccking stupids I jst explained what that thread is about. If u r too thick to understand its your problem.

Okay I agree that you're the white chic on your dp and on this thread , please do us a favour by displaying a placard with the inscription boldly written on it " I am voodoo85 so neoapocalypse get the hell off my back " , that shouldn't be too much to ask for.
I anticipate already your reply.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Either way you're not vindicated , you're either lying to get suckers or you're one cold heartless motherfccker. Choose

Why i am cold heartless? Because bitchh cant pisss off?
Than yh u r rite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
.who be vhis?eehnn...so how em even take concern you biko?

e consign me cos na guy like me and you you wan dupe , get off your lazy arsee and get a job niqqa
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Okay I agree that you're the white chic on your dp and on this thread , please do us a favour by displaying a placard with the inscription boldly written on it " I am voodoo85 so neoapocalypse get the hell off my back " , that shouldn't be too much to ask for.
I anticipate already your reply.

If ud agree that am white person as on profile, u wouldnt bring all that shitt from other threads. Its not china forum- other races and nations CAN visit nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

Why i am cold heartless? Because bitchh cant pisss off?
Than yh u r rite

Do the needful if you truly can and I will write a full page apology to you. We are waiting
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by simdam500(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
misszainab: Here is meeeeeee

Omo u fine o
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Do the needful if you truly can and I will write a full page apology to you. We are waiting
Waiting for what exactly? And i think u r the only one whos waiting btw
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by ogeoflyf(f): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
heskeyw:
K, I dn come.

Ur sun glass dey one side n ur face dey another side. Haba mana! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by ogeoflyf(f): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Agbo19:
feel me?

Who woke u up na grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by ogeoflyf(f): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Livingwalker:

grin all this girls sha .....even devil fear una lies sha

grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

If ud agree that am white person as on profile, u wouldnt bring all that shitt from other threads. Its not china forum- other races and nations CAN visit nairaland.

lady let's not go back and forth on this , I accused you of impersonation , the onus was on me to prove it so I directed your attention to a thread you opened with a number you posted as yours and alas the picture on the dp on the said profile happens to be a black woman's , of which you claim to be white. You came out with a plausible explanation that the number isn't yours and you mean to ridicule her , which I think is heartless by the way , cos she sleeps with married men.
I have been wondering how it concerns you if she sleeps with married men being that you're not in Africa and she probably doesn't know your husband.
Please do the needful and show a placard with the inscription I mentioned earlier and let's get this over with or accept you're the said naija girl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by walexy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Famouspecky:
lemme try on this one
Cute
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by dtruseeker(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
#JoinThem
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
voodoo85:

Waiting for what exactly? And i think u r the only one whos waiting btw

And as I thought. Abuja runs girl go on with your "job".
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Psalmwise(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Damilayl:
Me!!
wow .....#in big brothers voice #who are thou??
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

And as I thought. Abuja runs girl go on with your "job".
What job? What r u talking about at all? Dobu have mental illness? Wtf is wrong with u?
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by FLAWLES(f): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

e consign me cos na guy like me and you you wan dupe , get off your lazy arsee and get a job niqqa
.abeg look for d nearest wall ad hit your head...or still stand near express wait for Dangote truck if em truly pain you 8-) i need not say more dan diz(chai mumu de smell)
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by ogeoflyf(f): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

I be mumu shebi yet you posted this on a thread you opened

Nairalanders please save the number and see the profile picture on your whatsapp

Lmao. Wt has she done to u now?[center][/center] grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by ogeoflyf(f): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
omo na inside cell u dey?

Haba! grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

lady let's not go back and forth on this , I accused you of impersonation , the onus was on me to prove it so I directed your attention to a thread you opened with a number you posted as yours and alas the picture on the dp on the said profile happens to be a black woman's , of which you claim to be white. You came out with a plausible explanation that the number isn't yours and you mean to ridicule her , which I think is heartless by the way , cos she sleeps with married men.
I have been wondering how it concerns you if she sleeps with married men being that you're not in Africa and she probably doesn't know your husband.
Please do the needful and show a placard with the inscription I mentioned earlier and let's get this over with or accept you're the said naija girl

Am explaining this the last time even though i dont know why. My husband is nigerian, they know each other very well, she knows hes married and still texts and calls that she is in live with him and that she misses him. Like wtf is wrong with that cuntt. Oh yh she considers herself deeply religious loool

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Chubhie: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
FLAWLES:
.abeg look for d nearest wall ad hit your head...or still stand near express wait for Dangote truck if em truly pain you 8-) i need not say more dan diz(chai mumu de smell)

Wait I dey come for you soon , make I finish with voodoo first. Na your own go worse pass

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
ogeoflyf:

She hasn't done anything to me but why can't she be truthful about who she is
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Damn! you're really fly Oge. *sexy babe*

I like your brows by the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (67) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.