Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are (150926 Views)

Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by phlopholly: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Recognize

21 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by flexxyworld(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Just trying my luck grin

12 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Angel15(f): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
yea..

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by ballyjzworld(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Am not the best, not the first, just one of the rest that God has blessed.. Ballyjzworld*

8 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by maaft(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
phlopholly:
Recognize
this bros go like food!!!

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hands down

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
phlopholly:
Recognize
was about hailing u till i saw u smoking....it was a put off

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
CalabarBoi:
intimidating pictures everywia. Chai. God where was i when you were making fine people sad sad sad
None undecided
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by phlopholly: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
samuelzion:

was about hailing u till i saw u smoking....it was a put off
Different strokes bro

8 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
What's ur definition of handsome?

Cos me never see,most of dem are not photogenic lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by adioolayi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Humbly registering my presence wink

7 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
mr2nic3:
This is Mr 2nice, hw I Look guys,

You just dey there, nothing special

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Just me!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
O

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by alfonso36(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
My picture is refusing to upload, seun do something before I give you Chinese kunfu o
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by maaft(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
shokky24:

ironic. like say you fine yourself. with your small titties and backside. I can judge your backside looking at you from the front. na t1tt1es I wan type wey this shit dhe BRIng bosoms angry
shokky24:

ironic. like say you fine yourself. with your small titties and backside. I can judge your backside looking at you from the front. na t1tt1es I wan type wey this shit dhe BRIng bosoms angry
shokky24:

shokky24:

ironic. like say you fine yourself. with your small titties and backside. I can judge your backside looking at you from the front. na t1tt1es I wan type wey this shit dhe BRIng bosoms
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
On behalf of my Elder Bro.!!

19 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by FLAWLES(f): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:
There are lots of males on this forum parading as females , there's yet another by the moniker "FLAWLES"
.who be vhis?eehnn...so how em even take concern you biko?
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by alfonso36(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
LongShadow:
O
bros why be say na head u dey show us na, besides the head dey like flat screen TV
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
I am simply MHS...

7 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
maaft:
ironic. like say you fine yourself. with your small titties and backside. I can judge your backside looking at you from the front.
U don blab finish undecided

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
alfonso36:
bros why be say na head u dey show us na, besides the head dey like flat screen TV
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by damselabi(f): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
idris4r83:
babe u 2 much o. How are u doing?
fyn tank u
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Realbellz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Funny guys....Ladies sef dey para.....anyway 9ja gat beautiful ladies n handsome G'z "here moi" like to av fwend too cox all of una funny pin:28bcd5f0

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Psalmwise(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
maaft:
ironic. like say you fine yourself. with your small titties and backside. I can judge your backside looking at you from the front. na t1tt1es I wan type wey this shit dhe BRIng bosoms angry ironic. like say you fine yourself. with your small titties and backside. I can judge your backside looking at you from the front. na t1tt1es I wan type wey this shit dhe BRIng bosoms angry ironic. like say you fine yourself. with your small titties and backside. I can judge your backside looking at you from the front. na t1tt1es I wan type wey this shit dhe BRIng bosoms angry ironic. like say you fine yourself. with your small titties and backside. I can judge your backside looking at you from the front. na t1tt1es I wan type wey this shit dhe BRIng bosoms
ahnahn bros she manage try small.,..only dat I don't know ow she wud luk like without make up...a squirrel or owl I guess
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

And this is the thread

www.nairaland.com/1881012/looking-abuja-guy

If the number isn't yours how come you posted it on your thread ?

As I speak the picture is still up so please nairalanders who have whatsapp should save the number and check the profile picture

Because its my husbands cuntt. Her name is faustina. Ive never been to your continent smiley
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

I be mumu shebi yet you posted this on a thread you opened

Nairalanders please save the number and see the profile picture on your whatsapp

R u fucccking stupids I jst explained what that thread is about. If u r too thick to understand its your problem.
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
neoapocalypse:

And this is the thread

www.nairaland.com/1881012/looking-abuja-guy

If the number isn't yours how come you posted it on your thread ?

As I speak the picture is still up so please nairalanders who have whatsapp should save the number and check the profile picture

The number is one black cuntts number who cant keep away from married men and deserve acid attack. Because am not in africa, sharing her number is best way to deal with that bitchh

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by mr2nic3(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
I nor dey cell o bros, na protector 4 my room , I mean d window own Lolz
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by damselabi(f): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Psalmwise:
sister a beg is dat agege bread on d shelve behind u....I
Boko haram bread grin
Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by qloreal: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
my humble self

5 Likes

Re: Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are by maaft(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Psalmwise:
ahnahn bros she manage try small.,..only dat I don't know ow she wud luk like without make up...a squirrel or owl I guess
bros,you wicked oh grin
Psalmwise:
bros,you wicked oh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (67) (Reply)

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.