Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,965 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Want To Be A Nollywood Star - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Want To Be A Nollywood Star (861 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? / Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Nollywood Star by anitababy1(f): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2008
im into modelling how can i be a noillywood star?
Re: I Want To Be A Nollywood Star by ikamefa(f): 1:14am On Dec 02, 2008
very easy ! go to oshodi oke

ask for oluomo! gbam! once you meet am you don become movie star be dat oh! cheesy
Re: I Want To Be A Nollywood Star by Olumitide(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2008
How persin go know say you sabi na?
Post clip of yaself acting on the thread first,and let nairalanders decide if you can act before shouting star
Re: I Want To Be A Nollywood Star by MrCrackles(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2008
I cant help you if you want to be a Nollywood star but i can help you if you want to be a GHANAWOOD star!! undecided cool

(1) (Reply)

Coca Cola Commercials- Timeless Classics / How To Convert And Edit Videos / Superman Man Of Steel Command Key Manufacture Method (1) --by Xcoser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.