Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56147 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
that's my hommie!! Now I can go to bed. cheesy

Hmmm finally! !!! No follow those whey d day just dey start to fight e-war
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by bigbumper(f): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jchi9876:

Thought Missmeiya "pledged "

Yes and once her contribution is added, the total goes up, NOT DOWN wink

She pm'ed me, but spambot got me first cool

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by MysticZeus: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
'

Undergraduates!!!!!!
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by r231(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nihilist:
R231 i don see you viewing again.

I see your hand o

grin cheesy grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Egbagirl:

Lol I've been wanting to make a comment since the 3rd page but was too busy. I was really surprised when I saw those reactions. Even if you are not poor, this is an opportunity to get extra money for your pocket. Buy a pair of new shoes, a backpack, gym clothes, stationery (if youre an artist) or buy a gift for your parents.

I wonder how many opportunities people forfeit with this kind of attitude.

You for buy the whole shop na sad shocked
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:

I'll add $100 too. And that's my final offer cool
That is wharam talking about

Now we are either at $350 or $ 450 depending on if that tokunbo somebody will fulfill his pledge

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by tomakint: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nihilist:

Are you saying tomakint is a sex pervert?

Adonbilivit!!!!!
Don't let us derail this beautiful thread haba! Believe anything from a sex-starved bimbo like Berem then I will believe 9pm is daytime undecided her mission was to derail and that she has done. Now who is in pain? I can NEVER date someone like her let alone ask her for s3x.....no no people who know her here can tell..enuff said
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
MysticZeus:
'

Undergraduates!!!!!!

CFCfan,berem and Missmeiya are free to fine tune and refine the criteria to their wish
It is now beyond me since other contributors dey involved now
Whatever the three of them come up with
They can decide to include undergrads if they wish

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Babyosisi, I think we should open a fresh thread and start all over again with the competition. This time,we should create a thread in either literature section or vacancy section. This thread is totally messed up. If we get the money through donations,then we will know how to split it to 1st,second and 3rd positions.

What do you think?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
bigbumper:

Yes and once her contribution is added, the total goes up, NOT DOWN wink

She pm'ed me, but spambot got me first cool

Shey dis one no understand oyinbo ni?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Babyosisi, I think we should open a fresh thread and start all over again with the competition. This time,we should create a thread in either literature section or vacancy section. This thread is totally messed up. If we get the money through donations,then we will know how to split it to 1st,second and 3rd positions.

What do you think?

U sleep typing?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nihilist: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
tomakint:

Don't let us derail this beautiful thread haba! Believe anything from a sex-starved bimbo like Berem then I will believe 9pm is daytime undecided her mission was to derail and that she has done. Now who is in pain? I can NEVER date someone like her let alone ask her for s3x.....no no people who know her here can tell..enuff said

So why is she insisting that all you wanted from her is sex?

I know Berem as a God fearing business woman. I don't think she would lie about such things, would she?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Egbagirl(f): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jchi9876:

You for buy the whole shop na sad shocked

undecided
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
tomakint:

Hmmmmmm ghen ghen over to . . .
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:

What do you think?

Be my guest nne
I have already pledged my $100
Whatever method you choose is fine by me
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nihilist:

I know Berem as a God fearing business woman. I don't think she would lie about such things.

Judge Judy it have do Mbok
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by MysticZeus: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nihilist:

I know Berem as a God fearing business woman. I don't think she would lie about such things, would she?

Please Royalroy ban this eediot till this contest is over
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nihilist:

I know Berem as a God fearing business woman. I don't think she would lie about such things.
dude,please ignore that sex starved SOB and stick to the topic. If you wanna interview him about his sexcapades,both of you should create a thread about that.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by bigbumper(f): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Busybody2:
1) Babyosisi $100
2) Otunbajega $50
3) Missmeiya - pending
4) Anonymous - $50
5) Nigeriabestjob.com - $50
6) Berem - N1,500 recharge card for winner to make congratulatory call home to family, friends, CNN, BBC, Fox NEWS, etc tongue cheesy
7) Tokunbohkinibig -$100 (on his own thread/forum tongue)
cool CFCfan - $100

TOTAL SO FAR $450.

God bless you Sir CFCfan smiley

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
MysticZeus:

I hope they fine tune it in My favor oo......... cry

I need the Money Badly sad

All tins work together for good . . .
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by sunnshyn(f): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
tomakint:

You cannot date or ask her for xes baba nau...she's married! You ehn! E clear say your way no pure small ooo...

Anways, even though I do not support this competition, I still would love to read stories oo...so let them roll in...

Kachifo unu. Ka chim gozie ayin...ki Olorun Eledumare ma sho wa oo, amin!! O daa ro!

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nihilist: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Please Royalroy ban this person till this contest is over

Ban me for what?

YOU invited 2 people to judge

The 2 people have friction

Why should I be banned?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please folks $100 is not the upper limit o
Someone fit give us $300 sef

Let this be a great Christmas bonus for three unemployed forumites
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
dude,please ignore that sex starved SOB and stick to the topic. If you wanna interview him about his sexcapades,both of you should create a thread about that.

Abi?? But just one last one. . . Did he really ask for the kitty or wanted to grab it
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Enkaynwa(f): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Booked!

Will send my entry tomorrow
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nihilist: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Please Royalroy ban this eediot till this contest is over

Direct violation of Rule Number 2. Mods take note!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:

I'll add $100 too. And that's my final offer cool
way to goooooo
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nihilist:

Direct violation of Rule Number 2. Mods take note!!!!

ROFL
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:
Please folks $100 is not the upper limit o
Someone for give us $300 sef

Put new requirements and I go deliver!!!
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by bigbumper(f): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Are these irritating shameless goons such as this obnoxious Nihilist posting actually boys/men or females masquerading as men I thought these were traits only specific to the females of the species, dang undecided
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
bigbumper:

Are these irritating shameless goons such as this obnoxious Nihilist posting actually boys/men or females masquerading as men I thought these were traits only specific to the females of the species, dang undecided

Abi Professor ur head dey!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.