Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56140 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:
@ babyosisi: I'd additionally suggest that only applicants that graduated with a First-class, or Second-class upper should be eligible for this contest.

I disagree, I think the contest should be open to students. I have an idea for screening the entries quickly.

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
sunnshyn:

Why you pursing Miss B all around? Ogini?? Won't you also go to bed, or you looking for something else? I'm watching you in 3D....

Its no where close to bedtime miss grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
bigbumper:

Jchi9876, am I reading you right that you want to occupy position (9)?

Yes if the conditions of merit are right
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:
@ babyosisi: I'd additionally suggest that only applicants that graduated with a First-class, or Second-class upper should be eligible for this contest.
you want to cause war? grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by corisande: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:

undecided
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:
@ babyo sisi: I'd additionally suggest that only applicants that graduated with a First-class, or Second-class upper should be eligible for this contest.

shouldn't be more than 24yrs by Jan,2015.

Must be a student in a Federal Uni. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:

I disagree, I think the contest should be open to students. I have an idea for screening the entries quickly.

My target initially was actually youthcorpers then I changed it to unemployed
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:

Then the criteria on the fist page has to be taken down because it specifically called for entries from graduates.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Enkaynwa(f): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

Good please make sure to mention the judges when you send it

The judges are

Berem
Missmeiya
CFCfan

Judges you need to come up with the new and improved criteria ASAP before the competition begins in earnest

sure will
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by MysticZeus: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:

Then the criteria on the fist page has to be taken down because it specifically called for entries from graduates.

A new thread will come out for the actual contest
This is a forerunner
The money sef don increase there'll now be runner up prizes

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by sunnshyn(f): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:

I support! And only those who attended Harvard University or Princeton!!

Buhahahahahahahahahah!!!

Jehova bu Chukwu...

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
sunnshyn:

Buhahahahahahahahahah!!!

Jehova bu Chukwu...

They said my conditions were harsh and now we have Pilate on the judgement seat
Rofl
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by tomakint: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
sunnshyn:

You cannot date or ask her for xes baba nau...she's married! You ehn! E clear say your way no pure small ooo...

Anways, even though I do not support this competition, I still would love to read stories oo...so let them roll in...

Kachifo unu. Ka chim gozie ayin...ki Olorun Eledumare ma sho wa oo, amin!! O daa ro!
It's a pity and very unfortunate you fell for her lies and even started JUDGING an innocent soul. Is this how you roll?

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
MysticZeus:

Barr CFCfan, Joke na Joke, Jokè na name o..

I need a part of the $350.

I was even hoping You review the criteria to favour Me as an Undergraduate, but now, You suggesting a First Class or 21

Its not fair oo

You registered a few days ago,I don't think you will qualify sef
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Enkaynwa(f): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
good! I will open a new thread tomorrow in literature section with same topic and tag you. This thread is already messed up.

ok dear.
Ka chi fo
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by bigbumper(f): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
My replies were aimed at the $100.

If the "salary" gets to $1000....Good.

And the only reason others are chipping in is because they know that the $100 and the requirements are just too inhumane to be called a gift.

The fact remains that it is an essay competition. Thus, it should not be masked as philanthropy.

\

Your excuses up there don't hold any water...250 words is 5/6 paragraphs long and just half a page like Lady Egbagirl stated.

And In the space of one hour, Babyosisi's random act of benevolence, has snowballed and this has spurred others to give and the initial pledge has been multiplied 5 times, and still counting...

Let's learn to give credit where it's due Sir...its the ends that justifies the means

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by tellwisdom: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Peanut undecided
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
bigbumper:

Your excuses up there don't hold any water...250 words is 5/6 paragraphs long and just half a page like Lady Egbagirl stated.

And In the space of one hour, Babyosisi's random act of benevolence, has snowballed and this has spurred others to give and the initial pledge has been multiplied 5 times, and still counting...

Let's learn to give credit where it's due Sir...its the ends that justifies the means

He is probably pained more people joined in
There are people who actually sit and wish a good thing fails
It only takes a simple idea for a good thing to grow big but rather than join in and encourage others ,they sit on the sideline and throw stones to scare others.

6 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by MysticZeus: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by iconize(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigerians are pure hypocrites!

I fault Babyosisi in some aspects though.

However, most of the drug-crazed peeps criticizing this move are the same peeps that ask aged mothers and fathers, adults and children in their villages to queue up in a blazing sun just to receive some potassium bromate filled breads and expired burgers.

It doesn't end there.

As a child after receiving their spoilt burger(s), you're expected to do some chores for the "cheer" giver and his family.

As an adult female, your chores are likely to be in the bed.
undecided
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by semitunde: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
CFCfan:

Lol. I was dozing off till I read this...

Guy no let another gang of angry "unemployeds" gather on top your mata o!!
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by mutter(f): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
It is a great idea, however I have to agree with Invertedhammer. It is a competition and at the same time an opportunity but it certainly isn`t a gift. Not just the winner but also others are going to invest their times and skills. There will be tension and anticipation and at the end also disappointment for those who did not win.
Hmm with so much money perhaps there can be a second and third price?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

A new thread will come out for the actual contest
This is a forerunner
The money sef don increase there'll now be runner up prizes
Gotcha. We'll make final edits to the criteria then.

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
sunnshyn:

Buhahahahahahahahahah!!!

Jehova bu Chukwu...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
mutter:
It is a great idea, however I have to agree with Invertedhammer. It is a competition and at the same time an opportunity but it certainly isn`t a gift. Not just the winner but also others are going to invest their times and skills. There will be tension and anticipation and at the end also disappointment for those who did not win.
Hmm with so much money perhaps there can be a second and third price?

Biko can you folks move over
Sheesh
How much are you putting In?

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
semitunde:

Lol. I was dozing off till I read this...

Guy no let another gang of angry "unemployeds" gather on top your mata o!!
The donations are increasing by the minute, so I can relax the rule a little. cheesy
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by bigbumper(f): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissMeiya:
BabyOsisi, Berem, CFCfan, bigbumper/Busybody2

Am I leaving someone out? Check your emails
If you don't see my email, make we do follow follow and message me that way

Copied Ma'am.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by tomakint: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Babyosisi, this is a worthy cause........keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by iconize(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
#DEVIAtTION

Now, this was what a sewage-inhaling Nigerian politician did to his peeps. grin grin grin

These aged women were made to stand for long just to receive a plate of tasteless rice.

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
tomakint:
Babyosisi, this is a worthy cause........keep it up!

My dear , smooches
This will put a smile on the face of somebody for sure and that is far better than what any eediot can say about the venture

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
iconize:
#DEVIAtTION

Now, this is what a sewage-inhaling Nigerian politician did to his peeps. grin grin grin

These aged women were made to stand for long just to receive a plate of tasteless rice.

Under the hot sun o for a plate of jollof without meat
See a woman my grandmother's age,bent over and waiting just because of rice
And asking a graduate to write less than 250 words to distinguish them from the rest in a fun competition is a big deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.